Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jellybb I'm surprised she hasn't already like , give her time 😜 I'm with you their have no interest watching it normally switch it off after half hour. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Jellybb I'm surprised she hasn't already like , give her time 😜 I'm with you their have no interest watching it normally switch it off after half hour. 🤭
She defo won’t be watching as she is heading off to the wedding in the latest boohoo monstrosity 🥴 she will post a pic of herself and the other bollox at about 5pm accompanied by an inspirational quote about how he is her rock 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never mind clothes hauls for herself. She needs to sort her child out with some clothes cause he is always underdressed

Reactions: 9
I will bet my house on it that the bleep will be gifted a cheap tat late late toyshow munchie box and a pair of pyjamas 🙄 on a separate note, am I the only person that bleeping hates the toyshow? Even as a kid I found it excruciating 🫣 maybe I’m a cynical wagon 🤣😇

More chance of Mikey the missing dog being engaged
I absolutely despise the toy show 😂😂😂 my oldest has no interest thank god so movie night for us tomorrow when toddler is in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's gone demented with the ads. No one is going to keep following her if that's all she's doing, and a million videos for something shite

Reactions: 15
Pleaseeee can someone do a before and after from when she started slimming world to this week!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She defo won’t be watching as she is heading off to the wedding in the latest boohoo monstrosity 🥴 she will post a pic of herself and the other bollox at about 5pm accompanied by an inspirational quote about how he is her rock 🥱
then she’ll post a snot fest from the sofa at 7 cos she had to go home, she was so upset as everyone kept asking when the baby was due and shur how’s everyone to know liiiiike snot snivel, not a tear in sight

Pleaseeee can someone do a before and after from when she started slimming world to this week!!!!
from her own page 2017 and yesterday
18B26271-156A-41C3-98C2-0A802FD0D16B.jpeg
0342B0EA-C244-421A-ABC6-8F8431F69DEC.jpeg
8DB0B606-FC66-4A41-BE78-DBAE0D13E90A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Definitely! She could look absolutely fabulous if she would dress for the shape she has not the shape she thinks she has. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her figure but she dresses so bleeping badly it makes me cringe😬 especially when she gets the hair and makeup done for special occasions and the mad quiff and smoky eyes are out 🥴
The quiff how did I forget!! Buzzing for tomorrow now... She could look well if she stopped buying cheat tat and accepted her size never gonna happen tho! I do hope the candy cane number is out tomorrow for the wedding day!

Reactions: 2
What’s all the dying to talk to us about? It’s like she wants to come on & spout a load of lies but she has to get her lies straight first? I mean what could possibly have happened even IF the hospital did phone them? I have family & friends with multiple multiple pregnancy losses & they’ve yet to ever get an answer or reasoning so there is no hope in hell the hospital have given any answers to them…. She’s banking on being able to tell us their Angel ‘girls’ name for Christmas because that version in her head is a better story than a boy… I mean what could she possibly want to come on & tell us ?! She left SW cos she got called out on putting on 67 stone & never being there for classes with her head held high ? I reckon she’s hoping for some type of gifted ivf to land on their door step but there is no hope in hell that would happen because therapie surely know from the 99 cyst backlash that’s a no go! How’s she going to keep Keith ! He hates fat people. She’s not pregnant & they’re not getting married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is the point of getting your make up done to treat yourself the muas normally use the more expensive/high end products and put it on so well you don't need to touch up except maybe lippy. Last time I got my make up done for a wedding I literally touched up the foundation the next day for day 2. I woke up drunk and stuck another bottle to my head. Don't judge 🙈🙈 Why would she be bringing that ohh my shite and bperfect dung with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s all the dying to talk to us about? It’s like she wants to come on & spout a load of lies but she has to get her lies straight first? I mean what could possibly have happened even IF the hospital did phone them? I have family & friends with multiple multiple pregnancy losses & they’ve yet to ever get an answer or reasoning so there is no hope in hell the hospital have given any answers to them…. She’s banking on being able to tell us their Angel ‘girls’ name for Christmas because that version in her head is a better story than a boy… I mean what could she possibly want to come on & tell us ?! She left SW cos she got called out on putting on 67 stone & never being there for classes with her head held high ? I reckon she’s hoping for some type of gifted ivf to land on their door step but there is no hope in hell that would happen because therapie surely know from the 99 cyst backlash that’s a no go! How’s she going to keep Keith ! He hates fat people. She’s not pregnant & they’re not getting married
dudnt she say something when she first announced the loss that when tests done they’ll be devastated again or something

Reactions: 3
💥 trigger warning 💥

Could something have happened in hospital / miscarriage that would result in her not being able to have any more children? This is a complete guess as I know nothing about the subject

When I went to search her on fb, i started to type “fat flab….” She came up as a suggestion when I typed fat 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
6A1FF593-822C-4BFF-BAF9-5462EEEBD076.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's starting the bingo card for tomorrow?
Are we going to have a beautiful dress , altered slightly I.e ripped to shreds?
Will there be a quiff and a smokey eye or a J lo pony to emphasise her chins?
Will Keet war his confirmation outfit or his brother's?
Is she going to be downing Heineken from a wine glass ?
Will she be singing Joe Dolan, Gareth Brooks or "She's a Belter" before or after the meal?
Will she make it to the reception before an emotional breakdown happens over ..... insert reason here.?

I'm going with all of the above 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Will she be singing Joe Dolan, Gareth Brooks or "She's a Belter" before or after the meal?
Will she make it to the reception before an emotional breakdown happens over ..... insert reason here.?

All of the above PLUS a pair of orthopaedic shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Will he be wearing his stepped up daddy cuff links and tie pin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.