Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prayers have been answered 🎉🎉🎉 she's gonna sort out that hairy face of hers! About bloody time! Shaving the lip for how long and never thought about defuzzing her big hairy face
Ah stop. She's been using that yoke for years. There's your answer!!

Reactions: 1
Her sisters hair is so bloody weird. Seriously if I booked a hair appointment and someone with that hair ‘style’ came over to do my hair I’d actually get up and walk out. Cracking body, not that bad looking but jaysus the hair is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never stops like the hospital call who actually cares. She really does think she's special .. that's even if there was a call. I suppose they are all still rooting for her in CUH. I wouldn't blame Luke not wanted to be around her especially the way she's treated him all these months. The blender mix for the big child Keith surely he can put a few berries and actimel in it somes dopes like 🥴 it's nothing but selling by her she will be on a roll for Christmas and the January sales it's painful 😱 that outfit was horrible on her it didn't suit her one bit. She shud bottle her confidence and sell it 🤣

Reactions: 12
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.

Reactions: 19
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.
She wouldn’t be associating with the rif raf at the school gate…don’t you know who she is?? Corks most famous baby elephant! She can’t be seen slumin’ it with the pyjama brigade 😮 noooooo our big back gorilla sits high and mighty in her 2018 white “jeep” lady of all she surveys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.