Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why do the edges on all her coats and jackets only come to her nipples. She hasn't a single jacket that can close.
That outfit is horrific. The dress was bad enough on its own when she wore it in Wexford bit the jacket over it 🤦‍♀️
She hasn't a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why oh why do the edges on all her coats and jackets only come to her nipples. She hasn't a single jacket that can close.
That outfit is horrific. The dress was bad enough on its own when she wore it in Wexford bit the jacket over it 🤦‍♀️
She hasn't a clue.
i have put on weight & im not gonna lie kinda in denial and also can’t afford a new wardrobe 🙈🙈🙈 have few winter going out jackets from last year that are tight. I literally wear them leaving the House & into wherever I’m going on a night out & straight off again. I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting to 50k people in my stories like Burp.
anyway my point is she is getting these clothes for free why can’t she just get a size that fits, it’s so irritating.

Reactions: 8
Yup
Snapchat tells you if someone screen shots or screen records your snaps
Well I guess she is going to know who that person is 🫣

Her outfit is absolutely horrendous. I cannot believe she went out like that

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think we could get any worse than the green blazer….. ha step aside.. orange blazer is in town

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this how she’s going to be now all ad, ad and more ads?? Boring 🙄 I hate the way they some on and pretend they aren’t about to do sell you something but then it’s an ad!!

Reactions: 13
duck off sarah that's keets lunch sorted for tomorrow as if anyone believes he only has that! Also if it's a portable blender why can't the asshole make it fresh at work. Can't even comment on that outfit I am speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The clacbs obviously send her the the shite they can't sell no crying and snots last few days. Remember she had a miscarriage don't forget the date. The actual state of her ffsssss

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no bleeping need for that outfit. No need at all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck off sarah that's keets lunch sorted for tomorrow as if anyone believes he only has that! Also if it's a portable blender why can't the asshole make it fresh at work. Can't even comment on that outfit I am speechless.
She was definitely lying, the way she was scratching her nose was a give away 🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.