Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jesus christ the clothes are awful🤢🤢 I honestly thought she had put old pjs on after doing her tan, but no, it was a hideous silky shirt..
Everything about her is just vile
The clothes - OMG and what's with the constant slapping of her thighs. Seriously the only thing that was nice was the bodysuit.
Has she any idea that if your big boobed, it's V necks not closed up high necks you go for.

She loved that yoke with shoulder pads 🤮

Reactions: 8
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.
Square arse 🤣🤣🤣

Every item of that haul was absolutely horrendous on her. Really bad.

Reactions: 20
Her fashion hauls make me feel really good about myself because I know no matter how badly I dress I don’t dress as badly as her #winning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sar girl get them knockers into a proper bra!
Im going for a bra fitting on Saturday, Sarah would want to do the same and get a decent bra with some support. How she’s not self conscious with her boobies jiggling all the place.

Reactions: 2
Every item of that haul was absolutely horrendous on her. Really bad.
She needs to stop with the shoulder pads she's already huge on top it she doesn't need any more bulk. That green thing reminded me of a Xmas tree the small legs and the massive top half. God love her not a bloody clue

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop with the shoulder pads she's already huge on top it she doesn't need any more bulk. That green thing reminded me of a Xmas tree the small legs and the massive top half. God love her not a bloody clue
Definitely! She could look absolutely fabulous if she would dress for the shape she has not the shape she thinks she has. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her figure but she dresses so bleeping badly it makes me cringe😬 especially when she gets the hair and makeup done for special occasions and the mad quiff and smoky eyes are out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder will she take time out of her busy schedule of Flogging stuff to watch the toy show tomorrow night with Luke. Like the majority of kids will be doing with there parents. I'm surprised she wasn't promoting something for it doesn't Luke normally bet a freebie for occasions 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Im going for a bra fitting on Saturday, Sarah would want to do the same and get a decent bra with some support. How she’s not self conscious with her boobies jiggling all the place.
But she bought 20 leisure bra sets in Penneys in the summer, in size large, but she said herself she should have bought a Medium.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her sisters hair is so bloody weird. Seriously if I booked a hair appointment and someone with that hair ‘style’ came over to do my hair I’d actually get up and walk out. Cracking body, not that bad looking but jaysus the hair is laughable.
you’re grand she answers the phone and threatens to out customers who don’t come back to pay on social media. It’s the other sister that is the actual hairdresser lol

• Haha
Wonder will she take time out of her busy schedule of Flogging stuff to watch the toy show tomorrow night with Luke. Like the majority of kids will be doing with there parents. I'm surprised she wasn't promoting something for it doesn't Luke normally bet a freebie for occasions 🤔🤔🤔
No, he’ll be shipped off somewhere else because she has a wedding tomorrow

• Sad
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.
she’s raising him like she was. Her friends are siblings and cousins, no non family friends. luke is the same, it’s donnas kids that are over to play that’s it

I'm more bored of her page now than when she went silent for the week. Surprised it was only video of her closing the door thought her members would of bought her a new Dylan yokes chain with failure on one side and the others with SW leader, mom and fiance
one of the women leaving was Tina. To be honest it looked like she was closing the door on the bingo women 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will bet my house on it that the bleep will be gifted a cheap tat late late toyshow munchie box and a pair of pyjamas 🙄 on a separate note, am I the only person that bleeping hates the toyshow? Even as a kid I found it excruciating 🫣 maybe I’m a cynical wagon 🤣😇

Did she get engaged ?
More chance of Mikey the missing dog being engaged

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh they’ll all be in matching pajaaaamas and Luke will have a #gifted toy show box, here’s a #codethey gave her aren’t they soooooo good 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.