Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah lads it’s brutal I’m shocked teet didn’t tell her to go iron it it’s absolutely appalling. My mother didn’t iron a thing and never thought me how, a Phillips steamer for 30€ off Amazon does me just fine like there’s absolutely no excuse for this 😂😂😂
What did teets mother think or the bride , groom and their families. My god has she not got any one to tell her have pride in yourself.

she really does think she is something else, you can see how uncomfortable she is with her twirling around, That black is awful on her, bigot Keith in his communion outfit 🤭🤣 wonder how long it will take him to be chatting up the women tonight 🤔

Reactions: 11
Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah aside, I’m always baffled when I see anyone at all wearing one of those cheap satin type dresses. They’re the bleeping worst. Always cheap looking, crease when you sit even if you do steam it, guaranteed sweat patches and stains from any drop of water at all.
Oh and hi everyone 👋 I’ve been MIA, moved house. I’m unfortunately an extreme neat freak and the boxes everywhere made me really stressed out and I was a mean witch to my kids the last 2 weeks over it and now the place is finally clean but I hate myself, how are you all? 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At a wedding and having chips and goujons... I'd be mortified if my fella asked for that at a wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could not take any man who needs to be served nuggets and chips seriously. Like if I had a date with someone and they ordered that no date number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She keeps shaming him, he does deserve it the biggot, but she surely isnt showing much love to him sneering his bursting jacket snap, i belive he posted the couple pic n she saved it and added the comment, bow sneering he got nuggets, real way to hold on to your man sarah, 🤡

Reactions: 5
Ah stop. If I was out with someone that ordered nuggets and chips unless they were 3 yrs old I'd shove the red flag up his ass on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait, he's actually having chicken nuggets at a wedding dinner? What the actual duck! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So he's not just dressed like a child making his holy communion, he also has the diet of one.
Chicken nuggets, chips and a big durty pint, I swear those two really do bring a touch of class to the proceedings!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.
Ah she will be alright. Usually people break out of her house not in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more pics she posts of that dress the worse it looks. It’s like a drag Queen interpretation of Lord Voldemort

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could not take any man who needs to be served nuggets and chips seriously. Like if I had a date with someone and they ordered that no date number 2
Same. And if he did it at a wedding it would a dealbreaker. Just eat the food provided - how mortifying.

Reactions: 9
She keeps shaming him, he does deserve it the biggot, but she surely isnt showing much love to him sneering his bursting jacket snap, i belive he posted the couple pic n she saved it and added the comment, bow sneering he got nuggets, real way to hold on to your man sarah, 🤡
She allegedly did the same to Brian, belittled him every chance she could

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Same. And if he did it at a wedding it would a dealbreaker. Just eat the food provided - how mortifying.
And the thing is he would have had to specially request that, normally at a wedding it's your standard choice of turkey and ham or beef for example, I highly doubt chicken nuggets would be on the wedding menu, absolutely mortifying for a grown ass man to request that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.