Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could've ironed the dress at the very least. Either way it looks like a Cape I throw over cloths for Halloween... poor crater

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’d have had to request ahead of time. I’d need to leave the country, the shame
He wouldn’t really I worked on hospo for years every hotel has nuggies and chips the staff would he having a laugh in the kitchen tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched that post. The hair. The dress. I do feel sorry for her. She doesn’t have a clue.

What’s the bouffant hair with the extensions hanging?

Reactions: 6
Sorry to spin off for a second but where did y’all say the good calorie counter was? I’ve never done it so need something dummy proof as I don’t want to look like burps in 6.5 months for tying the knot and I only get one hen do to look BEEEEUDIFUL not 7 million like she did 😂 I wonder will nuggie lover try get up in anyone in the smoking area of this wedding and call burps a bleep again while she cried in the toilet. Where’s Ratz hole with the sneaky screen recordings when ye need them 😂
I like nutracheck but its a fiver a month, my fitness pal is free
And google bmr calculator to figure out your daily needs and input the number to either app

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry to spin off for a second but where did y’all say the good calorie counter was? I’ve never done it so need something dummy proof as I don’t want to look like burps in 6.5 months for tying the knot and I only get one hen do to look BEEEEUDIFUL not 7 million like she did 😂 I wonder will nuggie lover try get up in anyone in the smoking area of this wedding and call burps a bleep again while she cried in the toilet. Where’s Ratz hole with the sneaky screen recordings when ye need them 😂
I like my fitness pal it's a bit of a faff at the start to start entering food but you can save meals you often eat. I use it very often , I've lost between pregnancies in total 3 stone and I'm back to my pre- pregnancy weight now with the help.of this. Not a brag , it was incredibly hard work but I defo think this helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Even at a wedding she can't just be, she has to keep selling, the new QVC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
To all the diety ladies - from someone who's recovered from a decade long eating disorder, i hope you all know you're wonderful no matter what size you are ❤ if you wanna lose weight to feel better by all means go for it but just know you are so loved for everything you are, not what you look like ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tubs is wearing a sonic jumper on the toyshow and everyone wants to know why I find it so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone at the wedding looks classy, then there's Burp and Teeetttt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.