Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d have had to request ahead of time. I’d need to leave the country, the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry did she go back to her hotel room to do an ad in the middle of a wedding!!! What the actual f**k am I witnessing . Does she think she looks like the girl in the dress from boohoo or wherever it's from . It looks every bit like it cost
€27. Cheap cheap cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That must be a second meal tho surely? Main meal done a few hours ago and now he has the alcohol munchies? Am I deluded?

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope the bag of wrinkles cheap tat dress, the rotten extensions and now the nuggets I’m in overload o_O If my fella ordered nuggets at a wedding I’d have to divorce him instant ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an insult to the couple to be doing an ad on the day of their wedding.

I'm sure there is a kids menu in the bar so it wouldn't need to be ordered in advance but the shame of it.

Reactions: 15
That must be a second meal tho surely? Main meal done a few hours ago and now he has the alcohol munchies? Am I deluded?
Sorry deluded
Omg do his pals not take the complete piss out of him .
And her imagion the bride and groom inviting those two and she shags off to the room to flog shite .

What an insult to the couple to be doing an ad on the day of their wedding.

I'm sure there is a kids menu in the bar so it wouldn't need to be ordered in advance but the shame of it.
Just said the same I'd shag them out of it if I was the bride and groom off in the room selling shite on their special day.
A jezs I've seen it all now no respect what so ever for the couple .

Reactions: 7
Imagine inviting to a wedding and they are up in the room flogging Dylan shite stuff, and probably given as a present too

And the "worth X, now only X". Like bleeping QVC cheap rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.
Sineads curvy style’s car was stolen last night outside her house. Wonder is she like Sarah and showing us all where she lives and that she has a nice new car… it’s a lovely car. Her baby’s pram & Carseat was in it! Eejits. This is what happens letting the world know the ins and outs of your life! 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’d actually find Kieran Corrigan more of a turn on than a grown man who can’t eat proper adult food. Major ick. How in the name of god could you take him seriously. Mortified for his mother😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t get a link up for some reason but this is the one I have, was definitely a bit cheaper then this when I bought it but I have it 3 years now and still works great!
thank you…it’s good to have a recommendation

Sorry to spin off for a second but where did y’all say the good calorie counter was? I’ve never done it so need something dummy proof as I don’t want to look like burps in 6.5 months for tying the knot and I only get one hen do to look BEEEEUDIFUL not 7 million like she did 😂 I wonder will nuggie lover try get up in anyone in the smoking area of this wedding and call burps a bleep again while she cried in the toilet. Where’s Ratz hole with the sneaky screen recordings when ye need them 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.