Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she looking for on the ground ? 🤔

Oh yeah, her dignity 🤷‍♀️

Lord bless us and save us... 🙈🙉🙊🤣
The absolute smell of desperation off that video with the ring finger wagging and she actually posted it online💀 he is repulsed by her. Its mental she posted that and his reaction and then just laugh it of like yeah that's what couples do after a MC at any stage

Reactions: 14
To look well doesn’t need to cost a fortune to be fair x I went to a wedding in September head to toe from Shein and never got so many compliments

Reactions: 26
Surely she could of got the dress steamed it looks like it just came out of the bag with all the creases.
It's awful

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to repeat what's she's doing the wknd who cares really back to her usual wknd benders, the fact you'd leave your son yet again & not a care in the world. Theyl be a poor me again post our crying in to the phone before long. What an insult to that bride and groom she having to go sell her Dylan oaks tat would you be bothered your at a wedding take a break like for one day I'm surprised she didn't set up a stall and start flogging it..at the reception to the guests 🤭 Not even a little shout out to tell Luke enjoy the toy show I presume with his cousins. At least his maken memories with everyone else when your own mother can't be there for you 🥴 Keith with his kids nuggies meal shur god love him the idiot could you imagine having to sit wit them !!!!

Reactions: 8
Why am i not surprised that she has videos of the bride up I'd be snapping

Reactions: 11
Why am i not surprised that she has videos of the bride up I'd be snapping
So rude.. whatever about posting a few snaps to a private page but to post them to her page with thousands of people bots and all is down right disrespectful to that couple! I don’t get why anyone would do that.. oh look at me having a great time.. but il be back to grieve online for a few minutes because no one must ever forget that I had a miscarriage

Reactions: 10
So rude.. whatever about posting a few snaps to a private page but to post them to her page with thousands of people bots and all is down right disrespectful to that couple! I don’t get why anyone would do that.. oh look at me having a great time.. but il be back to grieve online for a few minutes because no one must ever forget that I had a miscarriage

She's absolutely clueless, I'm sure if it was her wedding day to bigot she would confiscate phones 🤭

Reactions: 2
Emptied my bin there. Sarahs gúna had more wrinkles. Clearly needs to see an optician now as well as a psychiatrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's absolutely clueless, I'm sure if it was her wedding day to bigot she would confiscate phones 🤭
Are you new here? 😜 it would be live streamed from her early morning shave, to last vomit in the honeymoon suite

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying to line up the band by recording them and tagging them for her own “future” wedding to Keef🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To look well doesn’t need to cost a fortune to be fair x I went to a wedding in September head to toe from Shein and never got so many compliments
Agree with u like not everyone has money regardless of location
My wedding dress was 50 euro as the bride. My entire wedding was just over 2k and everyone said it was the best day and night ever.

I know times are tough, but I’d be mortified to put up to 50k ppl I spent €27 on a dress to a wedding in Ballyseede Castle. Classy as always Burp 👌
I wouldn't tell 50k people but id have no problem wearing a 27 euro dress even to Buckingham castle. Not that dress cause she looks like she's ready to be thrown in a skip

• Heart
So clueless posting videos of the crowd and the bride and groom! I know plenty at the wedding and lo and behold I spot a few in her stories and can see what the girls are wearing its so identifiable. Not everyone wants to be plastered online

The dress is lovely on the model. It's horrible on Sarah. It's easy to look amazing in clothes that don't cost a fortune. If that style dress was 300 quid it would still have to be steamed and worn with proper under and tailored. She is a terrible dresser and makes everything look cheap because her clothes neither fit her or suit her body shape. The sticking out the leg and bending over pose for pictures was just bizarre looking. What did the delusional fool announce in her live?

The dress is lovely on the model. It's horrible on Sarah. It's easy to look amazing in clothes that don't cost a fortune. If that style dress was 300 quid it would still have to be steamed and worn with proper under and tailored. She is a terrible dresser and makes everything look cheap because her clothes neither fit her or suit her body shape. The sticking out the leg and bending over pose for pictures was just bizarre looking. What did the delusional fool announce in her live?
Exactly
You can’t shine tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.