Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsn17

**trigger warning**

I've been watching the carry on for the last month, stopping myself from commenting. Today was the final straw. I had a miscarriage in 2019. Baby was 7 weeks gestation and I passed him/her in the toilet in casualty, I didn't know what to do with the fetus so I brought it home and back in the next day. When I gave baby to the doctor she said ("what do you want me to do with that" and threw it in the bin, no "funeral" no "I know, where my baby is" ). THAT was heartbreaking.
In December 2020, we had our rainbow baby, and I haemorrhaged 10 days later. I nearly died, and had a stroke because of it, and retained placenta from my delivery. THAT was traumatic. All alone in hospital with my newborn at home not being able to move (literally)..
I gave birth to my 4th baby 8 weeks ago. I developed gestational diabetes during pregnancy and had to inject myself 7 times a day. Inject MYSELF because I'm not a gowl.
I delivered be elective C section. THAT was triggering. Being back on an operating table, surrounded by medical professionals after my bleed and stroke was traumatic. So much so that I had to work with a psychologist in the hospital during my pregnancy to find ways to help me cope.. I was diagnosed with PTSD. I will never be the same person I was 2 years ago, but I didn't plaster it all over social media. I worked on myself to help myself cope
Then you have this gowl acting like she is the most traumatised woman ever who had the worst thing happen to her because she did about a day of IVF and had a miscarriage.
She needs to stop this over sharing, because she doesn't know how to be sensitive. She has no sense, isn't articulate and is too selfish to be able to talk on this matter, without negatively affecting woman who have had traumatic birthing experiences.

She is doing way more harm than good, and she's dangerous because of it.
I wish she would just fuck off.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I've held my breath for far too long on this one, I myself have never had a miscarriage but I have lost my only child when he was 7, suddenly, never sick, totally healthy child then one day my whole world was ripped from me, I was a single mother and my only child who was my whole world gone. My life will never be the same again, the future plans I had for us gone, in a blink of an eye. I held him as he passed, layed him out in my home, gave him a wonderful send off, never did I once post for all and sunder on SM looking for sympathy and praise of the mother I was. She makes my physically sick with this carry on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

Funny Mary

She's going chilling with the slow cooker chilli 🌶. Pulling at the neck of her size 14 top.. Emm got a nasty message from someone like sonic. Keet is gone for a pint. She's not ready yet . Going to knock off ten pounds for the wedding in 2 weeks time.. Planning for next week. Going to do 3 walks of 5 minute duration but building it up to 10. Where's the dog... 🤔
Keet is gone for more than a pint he was trying to chat up my friend earlier told her he was single 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul,
Drive it on Burps, its time for the dole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Nah I need a break from her/ I lost my partner in an accident, and had to bury a person who I lived with and loved, and i didn’t act like this. No disrespect to anyone but FUCK OFF SARAH, and move the fuck you absolute MELT

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ theses dresses are the absolute pits 🫣 those puffy shoulders make her look like a quarterback

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Alucia

VIP Member
Going with her head held high 🙈must of been some sh1t behind the scenes.
So funny everyone on here knew weeks ago that she was leaving the end of the month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ah lads I take 1 night off to go to the rugby and come back to 7 pages, those dresses are shocking, she's absolutely manic in the reels, she needs help, she would lick herself if she could!! Now back to the reading 📚 😀
Listen Bulmers I don’t want to be on your case but if you’re committed to this thread we expect you to be a grafter like Burker herself. You have to be working full time, 80 hours a week and part time Instagram sales. You have to clean the house , make nuggies and dinosaur mash for Keith & mention Luke every now and then. I need you to confirm the eircode and coordinates of where the baby is buried and also the full names of all the midwives who looked at her Fanny for 8 days. I also expect you to be able to draw from memory a picture of cuddle cat. The fucking cheek of you taking a night off this thread when the rest of us are graters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

brandambassador

VIP Member
My (non expert) opinion is there is no €€, love or want to try again right now. So instead of considering trying to trap Keith with a baby she’s now turning the miscarriage into a full
Blown identifiable ‘child’ with name, personalised tat, grave and all. Whether it comes back as a boy or girl (and I reckon more heavy on the drama if it was a girl) it’ll be named, it’ll go in the bio, a grid post. It’ll be ‘Madeline etc O Connor’ along with the date & anytime she fights with Keith it’ll be brought up. An emotional tool for blackmail

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
In fairness who is messaging her saying that. I don’t think that’s fair. Whatever you might think on here I don’t think it’s right to be messaging her saying it was only a load of cells. No matter what you think of the girl and how barmy she is acting that is cruel.
I get what you are saying but the more her ridiculous stories go unchallenged the more emboldened she gets and the more her lie grows day by day.

First it was "born sleeping". Then shots set up to make it look like the baby was developed enough to need a funeral. Then an angel plot wasn't enough for her, she had to add how she was "getting comfort" visiting a grave.

Now theres a new detail - she's added "beautiful eyes and lips", and time spent admiring the baby in a "basket".

We also know well she will find out the sex, name the baby (with endless rounds of personalised tat) and the narrative will escalate again to "when baby [insert name] died" , "lukes brother/sister [insert names]'s grave" ,etc.

She won't be happy until she can talk about this like she lost a living breathing child because she's extremely fucked in the head.

In general I agree people shouldn't message her the above, but equally it's good to remind her we all know she had an early missed miscarriage like 1 in 4 women do and NO ONE is buying her BULLSHIT about it being a still birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Alucia

VIP Member
Thank you to @Gym+coffee for the winning thread. Had to amend a bit to fit.

Picture of the protractor for attention 🙈
Screenshot_20221110_185159_com.huawei.browser_edit_37772369961944.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

MakingMadMoves

Can someone try explain to me why she is so up her own fucking hole?! I cannot understand it, shes constantly praising herself, she thinks shes a supermodel, like the confidence she has is astounding.
If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself.
Cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

KittenRadziwell

Trigger warning for MC

I finally unfollowed and I'm so sorry that it took me so long. But she is one deranged absolute (to borrow a @Jellybb phrase) cunt. My 3rd MC was at 10 weeks, passed it naturally and was very painful. My GP advised that I send it for testing as it was my 3rd unsuccessful pregnancy. I had an amazing obstetrician who explained that I can send it if I wish, but it cost upwards of $500 and the most likely result I will get is "non viable" and nothing more (this was a long time ago and not in Ireland). So I took this test tube home with my miscarriage in it and kept it in the freezer. Don't know why, just didn't know what to do with it I suppose. About 2 years (and one rainbow baby) later we were moving home to Ireland, and I found this test tube in the freezer. I only thought about it since Sayrah has said "I know where my baby is", but I actually can't remember what I did with that little test tube. I think I just dumped it and I feel like shit. I really really hate her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

sarahburp2022

I began watching Sarah when she was enjoyable and she was enjoying life, then I followed along with her ups and downs she had going on just like the rest of us. Then It turned to watching her for the sheer car crash entertainment but now she absolutely turns my stomach with her behaviour!

I’m not a troll, I’m someone who has changed opinion of Sarah burke who I enjoyed watching because now she is nothing only sickening!

She is the absolute talk of the north side, my job, my friends, the whole lot. All of the above are mothers who would do anything for their kids and have had respect for themselves in how they carried themselves following miscarriages, losses, break ups, trauma, abortions and everything else that life throws at us.

She is an absolute holy show. She is a circus in herself, wanting to be the clown, the donkey, the performers, the dancers the whole lot once we are all just looking at her! SHE CHASES THAT FAKE ATTENTION FROM FAKE PEOPLE SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW. Sarah pet you will be chasing that attention for the rest of your life if you don’t learn self value (not cockiness) and earn real friendships. Two good friends (friendship is worked for and earned) is better than 50,000 FOLLOWERS! Friends are genuine, friends check in, friends don’t forget you. You need one of these! But you must give back to them too not just take!

There’s an element of feeling sorry for someone like her who needs a kick up the ass from someone who wants to help her and then there’s just the absolute eejit who’s turning family help away, has no friends because she has no self awareness and is an out and out goul who doesn’t want to admit she is at fault. Keith is her world the same way mr lova lova was her world and no doubt she’ll have a mr world 2023 next year when Keith bolts!

She is gone so unlikeble.. I wish for her own sake she would go off insta for 6 months work on herself and come back with a new outlook and “vibe”. My heart would break if someone called me unlikeable and I know for some time a couple of years ago I was hard work but I put the effort in, kicked the men to the curb and worked on myself IN PRIVATE. I’m enjoying life more and feel I have more friends and more at ease in my life in general. I genuinley think there’s more people on tattle would want to help Sarah if she hadn’t gone so far in being a dickhead more so than “trolling” her as she says! The “trolling” is a frustration reaction to thick in the head ignorant behaviour! I too am unfollowing today because she is just a pity!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Puffin

VIP Member
When all the speculation started on here about her having a miscarriage and then her own confirmation that it had happened , I took a break from the thread. I thought everyone grieves differently and who am I to police how someone grieves or experiences anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

To all the women who have shared their heart breaking stories or baby loss and miscarriage my heart goes out to you❤ You are all incredibly brave, strong, resilient women and you should all be incredibly proud of yourselves .

To the person that messaged her last night, if it happened, why bother? You are just driving another nail into Sarah on the cross she has hung herself on and aiding her martyrdom.

To Sarah, Instagram is not your counsellor or your best friend. Take some time away and grieve in private. You are not helping or breaking a stigma and your use of language is appalling so you will inevitably offend everyone. You cannot look for sympathy in one breath and then be completely unsympathetic to everyone else in the next breath. Empathy is a great character trait so maybe that is something you could aim for.

• Heart
Reactions: 43