Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Gym+coffee for the winning thread. Had to amend a bit to fit.

Picture of the protractor for attention 🙈
Screenshot_20221110_185159_com.huawei.browser_edit_37772369961944.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I've said it before and I will say it again.. she is SO un professional with her collabs and swearing on her stories ahead of or straight after a Collab story, it's appalling! No wonder she gets the absolute dregs! It's just so bad! Shameful!

Edit to change a typo and to say I am horrifically potty mouthed but there's a time and a place

Reactions: 10
She won’t qualify for the sick as she was self employed, she can apply for a payment called Supplementary Welfare Allowance if doc signs her out but fully means tested!!

Reactions: 4
Lads, who are the visually challenged people asking her about her makeup??

That can't be actually happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would she ever shut the duck up. Most of us lose loved ones and go back to our actual jobs a few days later. It’s the harsh reality of life. I can’t wait for her to admit she is gone from SW. there is no way she will make it as a full time hun. She doesn’t have 1 redeeming quality. Roll on the break up

Reactions: 17
Lads, who are the visually challenged people asking her about her makeup??

That can't be actually happening!
No one is asking her… not one person! She sees here that people are laughing over her stupid over lined lips and she is just trying to let on that it’s good 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would she ever shut the duck up. Most of us lose loved ones and go back to our actual jobs a few days later. It’s the harsh reality of life. I can’t wait for her to admit she is gone from SW. there is no way she will make it as a full time hun. She doesn’t have 1 redeeming quality. Roll on the break up
She's building up to the big reveal "I found it so hard being back in Group this morning" "Instagram work is easier for me at the moment because I'm not physically in front of people"........oh bore off Pinocchio with your giant forehead 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It will be interesting to see what the guidelines are for the IVF funding that is coming in to Ireland next year. In England and Wales some trusts have additional criteria you have to pass such as:

“ICBs may have additional criteria you need to meet before you can have IVF on the NHS, such as:

• not having any children already, from both your current and any previous relationships
  • being a healthy weight
  • not smoking
  • falling into a certain age range (for example, some ICBs only fund treatment for women under 35)”

• Sarah and Keith won’t qualify if they bring in these conditions in Ireland.

Reactions: 4
She's building up to the big reveal "I found it so hard being back in Group this morning" "Instagram work is easier for me at the moment because I'm not physically in front of people"........oh bore off Pinocchio with your giant forehead 😴
She will be ripping that it’s been revealed here first 😂😂😂😂 she’s so full of tit it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be ripping that it’s been revealed here first 😂😂😂😂 she’s so full of tit it’s hilarious
I think shes actually relishing all this new found fame and attention and something tell s me something big is coming that she has a new big deal or brand to work for , shes too smug at the mo

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think shes actually relishing all this new found fame and attention and something tell s me something big is coming that she has a new big deal or brand to work for , shes too smug at the mo
Well any brand that works with her won't be getting custom from me

Reactions: 9
She won’t qualify for the sick as she was self employed, she can apply for a payment called Supplementary Welfare Allowance if doc signs her out but fully means tested!!
would she qualify based on stamps paid when she worked in the bookies? Hold she have paid stamp as self emploved?

why does she keep saying she knows where her baby is? She’s doing my bleeping but more than ever? Is she trying to say people who have to have a d&c don’t know where their baby is? Ignorant bleep 🤬 this d&c is like the PCOS surgery she refused to have cos she knows better but she must need this before she can try again? I’ve learned duck all from her cos I’m confused 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hahahaha is she taking the piss out of us with that dress??? Or is th company taking the piss out of her by sending for her to wear??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tit that dress does nothing for her esp them shoulders she's so top heavy and the skinny(er) legs. Won't even touch on how short it is and the pattern 🤢🤢 she's manic did you have a bowl of speed for dinner Sarah?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.