Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor beddy shitting herself now incase burp claims of her for falling up the steps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah lads, I actually cackled when she said she was empathetic....an empathetic person wouldn't say triggering tit and then claim they're not responsible for other people being triggered....🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Keet told me id only got 1 walk in and I said I'd do 3.... So what he means is uve piled on the stones you don't have IVF or pregnancy for excuses anymore. I find you repulsing the size you are now so get up off your hole and do something about or I'm gone. He's likely referred to his tweets and told her he ment every word. Again couple goals ❤❤.

Would it be appropriate to have a 2 minute silence for poor jean. I'd say she earned every penny. Thank god she's give Sarah the tools to heal herself and be the best version of herself. Thank you for your service jean!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keet told me id only got 1 walk in and I said I'd do 3.... So what he means is uve piled on the stones you don't have IVF or pregnancy for excuses anymore. I find you repulsing the size you are now so get up off your hole and do something about or I'm gone. He's likely referred to his tweets and told her he ment every word. Again couple goals ❤❤.

Would it be appropriate to have a 2 minute silence for poor jean. I'd say she earned every penny. Thank god she's give Sarah the tools to heal herself and be the best version of herself. Thank you for your service jean!!
I don’t think she said Keith said.Think it was she was telling herself.

Reactions: 2
Can someone try explain to me why she is so up her own bleeping hole?! I cannot understand it, shes constantly praising herself, she thinks shes a supermodel, like the confidence she has is astounding.
If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself.
bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I had to listen twice yesterday when she smuggly went ‘yes ladies we an plan dates too you know.’ Eh, wha? Obviously?! Is that not how a reciprocal relationship works 🤨 poor gowl probably has his head wrecked by her to plan stuff. I also don’t think every outing with your SO need to turn into an elaborate event either. Can’t you go and JUST BE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here she is now buttoning up the black jacket, did she forget that she told us she hates closing jackets when she was trying on the orange one that was 5 sizes to small🥴 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here she is now buttoning up the black jacket, did she forget that she told us she hates closing jackets when she was trying on the orange one that was 5 sizes to small🥴 give me strength
And mikey running around, mon burps show us the saxa😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone try explain to me why she is so up her own bleeping hole?! I cannot understand it, shes constantly praising herself, she thinks shes a supermodel, like the confidence she has is astounding.
If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself.
bleep.
Typical characteristic of a narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Mikey getting all excited when she put on the jacket thinking he’s getting a walk, the poor thing. How can she not rub his little head or say something to him when he’s so obviously trying to get her attention, and she just charging on past him like Miss Trunchbull

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Will someone in slimming world tell me the sins in that dinner for 1 person. Continous ad after ad after ad. Shes a hungry bleep in every sense of the word. I suppose she has to pay 2 thirds of the trip to Edinburgh while he squirrels away his wages for his mortgage. Shes insane staying with him if that's his intention.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.