Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i make this up or was the baby called Billy? I could've sworn I read that somewhere.🤨
I dont want to sound harsh but can you really have time "with baby" if its a 12 week miscarriage, its the size of a plum. I cant get my head around it all.
I presumed the time she was talking about was the time she was pregnant 🥴

Her scan pic that she put up was dated October 25th I think and the gestational age was up the top at 14 weeks 1 day. So the miss was diagnosed on the 17th so she would have been 13 weeks exactly if I’m right.
move never in my life seen the level of mourning this one is carrying on with. I’ve had a miscarriage and yes it was sad and an awful
Experience. But if I started giving my family key rings and had a shrine full of tat in my home and was bawling into Instagram about how I gave birth etc and visiting graves., they’d reel me in. She needs help. She’s an unbelievable attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Would she just duck off. No-one cares. It's absolutely sad when someone has a MC but usually it's a private thing between the couple involved. Not broadcasting to 50k people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She'd like to remind us all she's not responsible if her content upsets other people...FFS, could she be more unlikeable?

Reactions: 18
Trigger warning for MC

I finally unfollowed and I'm so sorry that it took me so long. But she is one deranged absolute (to borrow a @Jellybb phrase) bleep. My 3rd MC was at 10 weeks, passed it naturally and was very painful. My GP advised that I send it for testing as it was my 3rd unsuccessful pregnancy. I had an amazing obstetrician who explained that I can send it if I wish, but it cost upwards of $500 and the most likely result I will get is "non viable" and nothing more (this was a long time ago and not in Ireland). So I took this test tube home with my miscarriage in it and kept it in the freezer. Don't know why, just didn't know what to do with it I suppose. About 2 years (and one rainbow baby) later we were moving home to Ireland, and I found this test tube in the freezer. I only thought about it since Sayrah has said "I know where my baby is", but I actually can't remember what I did with that little test tube. I think I just dumped it and I feel like tit. I really really dislike her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She was 12 weeks when no heart beat was detected as she said she was 15 and a half weeks this week. It was the 17th Oct she went for her scan.

Reactions: 4
Just when you think she could be anymore unlikeable 😃🥳
I've unfollowed this pathetic human being and won't be coming back on this thread again as I don't want to watch or hear about her. As stated already, everyone grieves in different ways. I have worked in palliative care so have seen all walks of life and the different ways they deal with grief. Everyone is entitled to grieve in whatever way to get through horrific pain of loosing someone. But it's very obvious this one is just milking her loss for gain. I've no doubt she's devastated after having a MC but she is just milking her loss for monetary gain and trying to portray she's had a still birth. That is just beyond sick in my book....
To all you ladies on here that's experienced MC's, still births and tragic losses. I think you are all amazing and so very dignified. I wish you all love, luck and happiness x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s all very sad. I feel sorry for her, she is clearly not well. When asked by friend privately on instragram when asked how far along she was she said She was 11.5 weeks when happened but the miscarry was missed so she found out at just over 13 weeks when and she said she could have the baby in basket beside her and baby was perfect - fingers and toes and that everyone is different … eh it doesn’t really happen like that

my friend has had 2 miscarriages similiar time and much later and was trying to be sympathetic to her but now is desperately upset by her posts and engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She was 12 weeks when no heart beat was detected as she said she was 15 and a half weeks this week. It was the 17th Oct she went for her scan.
And more than likely the heart had stopped a week or two before and that would make it a ten week olfd foetus which is so tiny when passed , n I think god love her shes acting like this because she has huge guilt of what she was doing maybe botix lip fillers n maybe she feels now they contributed to the miscarriage

Reactions: 7
Who the fcuk has time to read that essay, never mind type it up. Fcuk off Sarah, and then fcuk off somemore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did i make this up or was the baby called Billy? I could've sworn I read that somewhere.🤨
I dont want to sound harsh but can you really have time "with baby" if its a 12 week miscarriage, its the size of a plum. I cant get my head around it all.
Id say finding out the sex is whats keeping her going if its a girls she ll be devo ,whereas really it just shouldnt matter , most of us eho have had miscarriages just privately had a little name we d have used n just kept it to ourselves , but this one will orob have more shite printed withmaya o conner or matthew o conner stuck on it 😱

Reactions: 6
I can't get my head around this bizarre unhinged behaviour at all.

And Jaysis chr!st what story is there to tell? she has more or less told it and NO ONE other than Keet needs to know. She's a pathetic excuse of a human.
Tell me do the hospital offer any counselling for people that have lost their babies ?

Reactions: 10
I started following her years ago, when she lost all the weight and had Luke… I unfollowed a few months later, was she always munchausens miserable bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all very sad. I feel sorry for her, she is clearly not well. When asked by friend privately on instragram when asked how far along she was she said She was 11.5 weeks when happened but the miscarry was missed so she found out at just over 13 weeks when and she said she could have the baby in basket beside her and baby was perfect - fingers and toes and that everyone is different … eh it doesn’t really happen like that

my friend has had 2 miscarriages similiar time and much later and was trying to be sympathetic to her but now is desperately upset by her posts and engagement
your friend messaged her and that’s what she said? They had the baby in a basket beside them? 11.5 week old foetus in a basket? 👀😳

Just when you think she could be anymore unlikeable 😃🥳
Has she posted this essay again? 🙄

Reactions: 3
your friend messaged her and that’s what she said? They had the baby in a basket beside them? 11.5 week old foetus in a basket? 👀😳

Has she posted this essay again? 🙄
yes she said she had her perfect baby in basket - perfect From head to toe and everyone is different

it was at this stage my friend broke down

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't get my head around this bizarre unhinged behaviour at all.

And Jaysis chr!st what story is there to tell? she has more or less told it and NO ONE other than Keet needs to know. She's a pathetic excuse of a human.
Tell me do the hospital offer any counselling for people that have lost their babies ?
The only part we don't know is why she was kept in for the week,no need for youtube/podcast.

Reactions: 5
yes she said she had her perfect baby in basket - perfect From head to toe and everyone is different

it was at this stage my friend broke down
Sorry I’m a bit absent minded today, period from hell, red wine and solpadeine but did Sarah message your pal back and say that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m a bit absent minded today, period from hell, red wine and solpadeine but did Sarah message your pal back and say that?
Yes - Her message was that she 13 weeks 3 days the day she had baby it’s was a missed misscarriage discovered at 12.5 weeks happened at 11.5 weeks.

then she added “ I guess everyone’s different? I’m not sure but we had our baby in a little basket gorgeous eyes little arms & legs. Perfect head to toe 🤍”

what do you say to that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.