Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - Her message was that she 13 weeks 3 days the day she had baby it’s was a missed misscarriage discovered at 12.5 weeks happened at 11.5 weeks.

then she added “ I guess everyone’s different? I’m not sure but we had our baby in a little basket gorgeous eyes little arms & legs. Perfect head to toe 🤍”

what do you say to that
duck me. I have no words

Reactions: 21
Yes - Her message was that she 13 weeks 3 days the day she had baby it’s was a missed misscarriage discovered at 12.5 weeks happened at 11.5 weeks.

then she added “ I guess everyone’s different? I’m not sure but we had our baby in a little basket gorgeous eyes little arms & legs. Perfect head to toe 🤍”

what do you say to that
You say "someone sign her in for her own sake"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
duck me. I have no words
exact My friendhad miscarriage at 11 and 15 weeks so was genuinely sympathetic to her and when asked her outright about her experience as she couldn’t understand (like the rest of us ???!???) and that was response.
Putting up note saying she isn’t responsible for how her posts make others feel / well that’s just BS she relies on others to buy the crap she is selling.
You would hope a family member could speak to her or she could get medical help she needs but alas no

Reactions: 13
Sarah burke is an absolute bleep. No other word for it. She is deranged and the way she is posting stuff is so wrong. After 9 miscarriage’s, Some I past at home others in hospital , I never ever had my baby in a basket next to me. She is making it out like she had a full term stillborn baby.
Her post is extremely triggering and I’ve had to unfollow her. I still think she hasn’t come on with the “whole story” is because she wants to make sure she has all her lies worked out for maximum sympathy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I was left in my room
On the fourth floor of cumh while waiting for d and c, but I will say on coming out of theatre I did hear a baby cry and it broke my heart.no way was she sitting below there for all the emergencys.
I was taken down for my DNC and left on the side ward of theatre as emergency came in. Saw all the waste disposal bags been taken out as they only had a curtain pulled around you while they went through your infor for the third time. You wouldn't hear in recovery room as u are drugged up but before hand you would and I too found that hard knowing I was going in for another silent procedure. That's how I felt in theatre especially when they ask you do you know why you're here and you have to say the reason. It's tough and I consider myself hardy 🙈 but she does always dramatise everything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Luke’s bedroom is so soulless and depressing, the poor kid. No doubt she would have had the new baby’s room kitted out in tacky shite

Reactions: 18
yes she said she had her perfect baby in basket - perfect From head to toe and everyone is different

it was at this stage my friend broke down
I am so sorry for your friend. Sarah is a bleep. I had to google what an 11.5 week old foetus looks like and while yes fingers toes (webbed still) apparently it’s the size of a Lego man 😔 why or even how would this be in a basket? Don’t get me wrong I’m sure they were allowed to have some time, but a basket like it was a new born full term baby? Sarah is all about the drama, drama drama, exaggerate everything and she’ll Just say it’s not up to her to protect other people …. I’m so bleeping mad 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She is very sick in the head.. the way she is going on about this MC is not normal. She needs serious help. It’s actually becoming very uncomfortable to watch now.

Reactions: 23
Sarah asked everyone to allow her privacy at this sad time last month . Her silent journey wasn't 1 bit silent and now her privacy is not 1 bit private. Whys that Sarah??? Because your need to share everything is greater than any sadness life throws at you. How does Keith put up with this tit show. Did she reveal what colour knickers she was wearing coz at the rate she's going that'll be next. She's taking so much away from all the other women who sadly lost babies at any stage. " I know where my baby is" wtf is that about??? If Keith or any of her family read here get the a physiatrist and a good one at that.

Reactions: 15
Did I misread her post or is she finding out if her foetus was male or female and sharing the name with us?

Reactions: 9

what do you say to that
She didn't? Jesus...

From personal experience, they don't do that at the gestation she was. Much later yes, but not when they're that tiny...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What a complete fruit cake, obsessed with pregnancy, why the duck would anyone care what names she has picked? Another few weeks of her spouting crap until she knows if its a boy or girl then more over exaggerated drama from her. Sarah go away and get some proper fitting bras!

Reactions: 8
Why is she so out of breath talking about a pillow on a bed. Secondly why does she insist on always tugging at her top pulling the collar.. Always... Sign of discomfort and telling lies 🤥

Her hair is beadddiful like that though. Really suits her greased back. Blends in with her house she bought twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so out of breath talking about a pillow on a bed. Secondly why does she insist on always tugging at her top pulling the collar.. Always... Sign of discomfort and telling lies 🤥
When she changed Luke's bed a few months ago remember all his teddies on it,now there all fucked away and just "cuddles" on the bed,what is she putting that poor boy through mentally scares me tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She’ll have a Christmas bauble with the baby’s name and O Connor surname, mark my words

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
When she changed Luke's bed a few months ago remember all his teddies on it,now there all fucked away and just "cuddles" on the bed,what is she putting that poor boy through mentally scares me tbh
His bedroom looks so sad....he's a little boy, let him have a little kid's room

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.