Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going with her head held high 🙈must of been some sh1t behind the scenes.
So funny everyone on here knew weeks ago that she was leaving the end of the month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She no more resigned than I resigned from Victoria’s Secret she was fired if almost put money on it. She’s almost as big as when she started so they can’t have someone like that represent them can they

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy mother of Jesus…we’re going to be subjected to “sell,sell,sell” now. Someone has to pay for the “jeep”!

She no more resigned than I resigned from Victoria’s Secret she was fired if almost put money on it. She’s almost as big as when she started so they can’t have someone like that represent them can they
Just like Supermom, jumping before she was pushed! At least she can draw the dole now, seeing as the welfare baby plan backfired

Reactions: 8
Going with her head held high 🙈must of been some sh1t behind the scenes.
So funny everyone on here knew weeks ago that she was leaving the end of the month.
The oddest way to phase that you will leave a job, no one says that unless they’re being asked to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done to the Tattler on the inside, sometimes nothing comes out of the rumours - I’m delighted this was on the money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What about the sandwiches fillers. How will we ever guesstimate our chilli bowls and cheese covered baddatooos. With no guidance from Miss Burke we il all be up a size before Christmas. Oh the struggle is real.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Time for everyone to unfollow, the pushing of sh1t products every minute will be absolutely unbearable.

Reactions: 14
Holy mother of Jesus…we’re going to be subjected to “sell,sell,sell” now. Someone has to pay for the “jeep”!

Just like Supermom, jumping before she was pushed! At least she can draw the dole now, seeing as the welfare baby plan backfired
I don't think she can qualify for dole if she left a job herself?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.