Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**trigger warning**

I've been watching the carry on for the last month, stopping myself from commenting. Today was the final straw. I had a miscarriage in 2019. Baby was 7 weeks gestation and I passed him/her in the toilet in casualty, I didn't know what to do with the fetus so I brought it home and back in the next day. When I gave baby to the doctor she said ("what do you want me to do with that" and threw it in the bin, no "funeral" no "I know, where my baby is" ). THAT was heartbreaking.
In December 2020, we had our rainbow baby, and I haemorrhaged 10 days later. I nearly died, and had a stroke because of it, and retained placenta from my delivery. THAT was traumatic. All alone in hospital with my newborn at home not being able to move (literally)..
I gave birth to my 4th baby 8 weeks ago. I developed gestational diabetes during pregnancy and had to inject myself 7 times a day. Inject MYSELF because I'm not a gowl.
I delivered be elective C section. THAT was triggering. Being back on an operating table, surrounded by medical professionals after my bleed and stroke was traumatic. So much so that I had to work with a psychologist in the hospital during my pregnancy to find ways to help me cope.. I was diagnosed with PTSD. I will never be the same person I was 2 years ago, but I didn't plaster it all over social media. I worked on myself to help myself cope
Then you have this gowl acting like she is the most traumatised woman ever who had the worst thing happen to her because she did about a day of IVF and had a miscarriage.
She needs to stop this over sharing, because she doesn't know how to be sensitive. She has no sense, isn't articulate and is too selfish to be able to talk on this matter, without negatively affecting woman who have had traumatic birthing experiences.

She is doing way more harm than good, and she's dangerous because of it.
I wish she would just duck off.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
Honestly I could post photos, I kept 2 pairs of trousers because they stretch but they’re cheap sweaty fabric and only used when I’m bloated 😂 it’s absolute SHITE, you’d be better looking at the maternity section in H&M if you need specific bits loose for a bump, their bits actually wash really well I find. Best of luck with your pregnancy journey (I don’t know what other word to use but duck I gave myself the ick typing it because of burps and her many JoUrNeYs❤
:):)great advice will have a look there for sure. lol re the ick-but its my journey and no shoe fits all and i will keep you all posted but im not responsible for your feelings now so dont be coming at me when i post photos of my ugly crying. lip protruding, case of the mystery tears face!!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I spy a ‘return’ (of the never mentioned before now) PTSD from Likes emergency section as that would be another reason to seek more counselling or attention in CUMH

Reactions: 17
**trigger warning**

I've been watching the carry on for the last month, stopping myself from commenting. Today was the final straw. I had a miscarriage in 2019. Baby was 7 weeks gestation and I passed him/her in the toilet in casualty, I didn't know what to do with the fetus so I brought it home and back in the next day. When I gave baby to the doctor she said ("what do you want me to do with that" and threw it in the bin, no "funeral" no "I know, where my baby is" ). THAT was heartbreaking.
In December 2020, we had our rainbow baby, and I haemorrhaged 10 days later. I nearly died, and had a stroke because of it, and retained placenta from my delivery. THAT was traumatic. All alone in hospital with my newborn at home not being able to move (literally)..
I gave birth to my 4th baby 8 weeks ago. I developed gestational diabetes during pregnancy and had to inject myself 7 times a day. Inject MYSELF because I'm not a gowl.
I delivered be elective C section. THAT was triggering. Being back on an operating table, surrounded by medical professionals after my bleed and stroke was traumatic. So much so that I had to work with a psychologist in the hospital during my pregnancy to find ways to help me cope.. I was diagnosed with PTSD. I will never be the same person I was 2 years ago, but I didn't plaster it all over social media. I worked on myself to help myself cope
Then you have this gowl acting like she is the most traumatised woman ever who had the worst thing happen to her because she did about a day of IVF and had a miscarriage.
She needs to stop this over sharing, because she doesn't know how to be sensitive. She has no sense, isn't articulate and is too selfish to be able to talk on this matter, without negatively affecting woman who have had traumatic birthing experiences.

Sorry for the rant.
i wont even insult you by saying any sympathetic terms because I cannot even begin to imagine all you have gone through. But what i will say is rant away because for every second of insensitive, selfish, rude and in general all around horrible excuse for human behavior that you find on her page, you will find quadruple the amount of love and support here...along with a very healthy daily dose of spit out your coffee, probably pee your pants a little laughter 🥰

Really like both them desses sorry to be such a witch 🤣but she makes them both rotten doesn't sell them at all
I would normally say that another comment on those lines and you may need to pack your bags hunny and get your little ass outta here 😂 however whilst you are on your one with the candy cane but the first one looks like a totally different dress on someone it was meant to be on. so you get a get outta jail free card this time;);)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
**trigger warning**

Sorry for the rant.
Omg you poor thing, what an awful experience you have had, I'm not surprised this goal has upset you. I wish someone would speak to her about her carryon it's unacceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Burp has really distanced herself from S.World and this woman who allegedly runs her social media being mentioned every so often. I wonder was she planning on leaving as she was pregnant and thought she would get loads of new brands or did something happen in the last month and she got the mads as muppet Julie says with S.W bosses and packed it all in. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 13
Definitely not a hope in hell would I do it 🤣🤣 im at the at a stage now I don't no what suites me 🤦🏼‍♀️😪🤣 and last thing I would be doing is trying stuff on for Instagram 😅
ditto. i feel at this stage im like a deer in headlights shopping. Im as well throw a whole load of everything in the basket, roll around and see what sticks🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 1
Glad they got her permission before prioritising emergency sections. I would have thought it would be the bed manager or the theatre manager but I guess every day is a school day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In fairness Sarah’s procedure has really dragged out her loss after pregnancy, and it must be so hard as after a loss you want to just grieve and “move on” but if in a months time she still is going through baby related processes that is tough…My heart broke that she lost the baby .. but also I am finding it quite triggering that she keeps saying she knows where her baby is … I’m sure she doesnt mean it but it does sound like some people don’t care where there babies ended up 💔

Does anyone follow Lucy fitz? (Luccyyfitz on insta) . Her waters burst in Barcelona at 18 weeks. Poor girl….She is staying positive but it is quite likely it will be a negative outcome..but she’s being very honest and positive on her stories ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i wont even insult you by saying any sympathetic terms because I cannot even begin to imagine all you have gone through. But what i will say is rant away because for every second of insensitive, selfish, rude and in general all around horrible excuse for human behavior that you find on her page, you will find quadruple the amount of love and support here...along with a very healthy daily dose of spit out your coffee, probably pee your pants a little laughter 🥰
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 This 100% perfectly said

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No Keith or luke for ages. I wonder is luke fostered out while she's grieving and so that she can just be. Keith is seeing the real Sarah now and I don't think he would want her as a life partner with her carry on.
I think they are a perfect match, they are as common as each other.

Reactions: 4
She did hear everything and I know why 🤣 the consultants cuff links had listening devices inside and her and teeth listen to the goings on when they are “just being”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
**trigger warning**

Sorry for the rant.
Oh wow ! Sorry for all you have been through, you are one amazing lady♥ ..... Sarah Burke thrives on attention, she needs serious intervention for Luke's safety and her own. She's a liability to everyone she's involved with be in collabs or slimming world. If Keith's mother or indeed Keith himself , care for her or Luke at all get her professional help. Everyone in her life can't be ignorant and not see what's going on with her. What about the " two friends " who do pay and weigh in her group. Can't they talk to her. Or has she another side to her when she's around people like consultants etc. There is something a miss with her personality.

Reactions: 9
In fairness Sarah’s procedure has really dragged out her loss after pregnancy, and it must be so hard as after a loss you want to just grieve and “move on” but if in a months time she still is going through baby related processes that is tough…My heart broke that she lost the baby .. but also I am finding it quite triggering that she keeps saying she knows where her baby is … I’m sure she doesnt mean it but it does sound like some people don’t care where there babies ended up 💔

Does anyone follow Lucy fitz? (Luccyyfitz on insta) . Her waters burst in Barcelona at 18 weeks. Poor girl….She is staying positive but it is quite likely it will be a negative outcome..but she’s being very honest and positive on her stories ❤
Now that’s a girl with real problems and she is not moaning about it like sarah burps on instagram

She did hear everything and I know why 🤣 the consultants cuff links had listening devices inside and her and teeth listen to the goings on when they are “just being”
Yes but that would only work if he was common enough to wear them!

I doubt that he did 🤣

**trigger warning**

Sorry for the rant.
Rant away pet. No words can take away your horrific experience. She certainly wouldn't know what trauma is. That nurse that treated you like that! What a bleeping witch.
Feel free to get a few fucks in here whenever you need x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
**trigger warning**

Sorry for the rant.
I’m so sorry for you to have gone through this. My prayers are with you.

Can I ask at all what happened with herself and Luke’s dad? Who ended the relationship and what kind of a fella was he?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.