Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the poor people cleaning that couch? I don’t even know if the couch was washed I just heard dirt saw the couch and skipped 😂 can’t be losing my lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Couch cleaners are 1 of 2norries wife i think??
Probably trying to get in there for a podcast but i sincerly hope they have more sense!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I began watching Sarah when she was enjoyable and she was enjoying life, then I followed along with her ups and downs she had going on just like the rest of us. Then It turned to watching her for the sheer car crash entertainment but now she absolutely turns my stomach with her behaviour!

I’m not a troll, I’m someone who has changed opinion of Sarah burke who I enjoyed watching because now she is nothing only sickening!

She is the absolute talk of the north side, my job, my friends, the whole lot. All of the above are mothers who would do anything for their kids and have had respect for themselves in how they carried themselves following miscarriages, losses, break ups, trauma, abortions and everything else that life throws at us.

She is an absolute holy show. She is a circus in herself, wanting to be the clown, the donkey, the performers, the dancers the whole lot once we are all just looking at her! SHE CHASES THAT FAKE ATTENTION FROM FAKE PEOPLE SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW. Sarah pet you will be chasing that attention for the rest of your life if you don’t learn self value (not cockiness) and earn real friendships. Two good friends (friendship is worked for and earned) is better than 50,000 FOLLOWERS! Friends are genuine, friends check in, friends don’t forget you. You need one of these! But you must give back to them too not just take!

There’s an element of feeling sorry for someone like her who needs a kick up the ass from someone who wants to help her and then there’s just the absolute eejit who’s turning family help away, has no friends because she has no self awareness and is an out and out goul who doesn’t want to admit she is at fault. Keith is her world the same way mr lova lova was her world and no doubt she’ll have a mr world 2023 next year when Keith bolts!

She is gone so unlikeble.. I wish for her own sake she would go off insta for 6 months work on herself and come back with a new outlook and “vibe”. My heart would break if someone called me unlikeable and I know for some time a couple of years ago I was hard work but I put the effort in, kicked the men to the curb and worked on myself IN PRIVATE. I’m enjoying life more and feel I have more friends and more at ease in my life in general. I genuinley think there’s more people on tattle would want to help Sarah if she hadn’t gone so far in being a head more so than “trolling” her as she says! The “trolling” is a frustration reaction to thick in the head ignorant behaviour! I too am unfollowing today because she is just a pity!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She needs to shut up now! I am going through something difficult at the moment (not a MC) and only my husband and immediate family know. I haven't told any friends because I am trying to deal with it privately and come out better the other side. If you saw me, you wouldn't even think anything was wrong. But all she does is moan. I know she had a MC and it is awfully sad but I do feel like she is milking it now for sales etc. She already has a beautiful son so I would consider her lucky. If I were her, I would be hugging him tighter each night and count my blessings. She also tries way too hard - her story about Keith being funny was not even funny. She is so difficult to watch at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh and I forgot to mention the reason I made an account to write this and forgot in my Shpiel! She is looking for a podcast and low and behold calls Nicole who is friends with Timmy long (2 norries podcast) to come clean her couch! That was the final straw for me! Oh Nicole, With cuddles o Connor strategically placed on the dirty couch, did you hear my story…. How’s Timmy by the way! Oh she gives me the creeps! If they bring her on I promise you they will lose a lot of respect from the north side and I know that for a fact! IF ANYONE KNOWS TIMMY OR NICOLE STEAR THEM CLEAR OF THIS NUTJOB not that I would think for a second Timmy is stupid enough to bring her on

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She needs to shut up now! I am going through something difficult at the moment (not a MC) and only my husband and immediate family know. I haven't told any friends because I am trying to deal with it privately and come out better the other side. If you saw me, you wouldn't even think anything was wrong. But all she does is moan. I know she had a MC and it is awfully sad but I do feel like she is milking it now for sales etc. She already has a beautiful son so I would consider her lucky. If I were her, I would be hugging him tighter each night and count my blessings. She also tries way too hard - her story about Keith being funny was not even funny. She is so difficult to watch at times.
You will come out better on the other side. Keep the head down and keep going.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why so there always empty bottles of water behind her in the bed.clean your room you dirty cow

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she went to see a good comedian she would die of a heart attack from laughing so much if she’s laughing at the most stupid and not so funny things keith says 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she got all dressed up for the date and he took her to the park 🤔 Did she not tell us yesterday that's where she was going?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she mentioned Vicky Phelan at all today, you know even to just acknowledge her death ? To be kind even....?

Reactions: 4
I actually can't stand her. She's going on like she's the only person who ever had a loss. It's horrifically triggering for so many people and she just doesn't give a shite. Of course she hasn't mentioned Vicky Phelan, there's no way of making that about herself...

ETA: I'd bet anything she never got a message and made it up for sympathy. We all know she'd post it if it was real....

Reactions: 14
Does she eat anything else apart from mince and chicken burgers ? Never a comfort dinner like a roast a stew or bacon and cabbage. Luke has a terrible diet if that's on the menu every day.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.