Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna go with ‘Oishein’ for a boy and Exerify for a girl 🤞✌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So ye don’t need to give her views
A name for a 13 week fetus would she ever cop on. look at poor Lucy fitz in Spain 18 weeks pregnant and her waters broke and this one going on and on. She needs a good belt of a shovel cause she’s annoying the duck out of me now with her carrying on. My mams friend was carrying twins and lost one at 32 weeks my friend had a stillbirth at 22 week and they never in their life carried on like this one.

Reactions: 19
******TRIGGER WARNING RE PIC*****

sorry just Wanted to put trigger on this even though it’s a google pic as I know a lot have been through it. But this is 12 week old fetus apparently. Skin is still transparent too. Surely it’s inhumane to have it in a basket wrapped in a blanket if that is true?!
View attachment 1723701
I don’t want to be coming across as insensfi
I’m gonna go with ‘Oishein’ for a boy and Exerify for a girl 🤞✌
or Dylan 😂😂 I have a funny feeling she’ll call it after the doctor in cumh cause this one is actually a bleeping nutjob and will say he’ll forever be her hero 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’ll sure be keet jr if a boy , something keet.. probably have beddy in there somewhere for a girl so she can continue to fleece her

Or Miriam 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This sums her up perfectly an ignorant, self absorbed pig of a woman. To simply say she’s not responsible for other people getting upset is actually such a rude and extremely insensitive thing to say about anyone who’s experienced a loss. Also there are woman who do rounds and rounds of ivf to try and become pregnant and this one again being insensitive to those with fertility struggles worse then hers. Also there are people who lose full term babies and they do not go on like this she is an actual disgrace and I hope nobody works with her again cause she deserves nothing to come to her. I don’t dislike many people in this life but she really is a very unlikeable person

When she lost the baby I came on here and defended her and said I was sorry she lost it and I still wouldn’t wish what happened to her on anyone but why does she need to be such a drama queen and keep going on and on for 3 bleeping weeks. You were 13 bleeping weeks pregnant Sarah get the duck over it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've held my breath for far too long on this one, I myself have never had a miscarriage but I have lost my only child when he was 7, suddenly, never sick, totally healthy child then one day my whole world was ripped from me, I was a single mother and my only child who was my whole world gone. My life will never be the same again, the future plans I had for us gone, in a blink of an eye. I held him as he passed, layed him out in my home, gave him a wonderful send off, never did I once post for all and sunder on SM looking for sympathy and praise of the mother I was. She makes my physically sick with this carry on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
"I know ye are going to love our names"... Like what the actual fuckkkkkkkk 🤯🤯🤯
A 13 week fetus she’s actually touched I swear to god. Poor Lucy Fitz 22 years old and 18 weeks pregnant and more then likely will lose her baby and she has more dignity and cop on about her then this 30 year old woman

Reactions: 14
XxxxxTrigger warning xxxxxx

Sorry if this offends anyone but we named our two still born babies and they were in the room with us all night..we just told close family , and one close friend each. The babies names. As I said in an earlier post we buried our babies with my grandfather in law. No big fanfare , my mum , my husband's parents my sis and her hubby my 2 sis in law and bro in law were there that was it. We all had dinner at my mum's house. I never posted on insta about it , I've never heard of anyone having a 12 week foetus in a basket.seems pretty strange. I'm wondering was she in for the week because she had a break down. She's kind of acting manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
XxxxxTrigger warning xxxxxx

Sorry if this offends anyone but we named our two still born babies and they were in the room with us all night..we just told close family , and one close friend each. The babies names. As I said in an earlier post we buried our babies with my grandfather in law. No big fanfare , my mum , my husband's parents my sis and her hubby my 2 sis in law and bro in law were there that was it. We all had dinner at my mum's house. I never posted on insta about it , I've never heard of anyone having a 12 week foetus in a basket.seems pretty strange. I'm wondering was she in for the week because she had a break down. She's kind of acting manic.
I’m wondering has she got PTSD cause I can’t get over the going on of her over a 12 week Foetus

I've held my breath for far too long on this one, I myself have never had a miscarriage but I have lost my only child when he was 7, suddenly, never sick, totally healthy child then one day my whole world was ripped from me, I was a single mother and my only child who was my whole world gone. My life will never be the same again, the future plans I had for us gone, in a blink of an eye. I held him as he passed, layed him out in my home, gave him a wonderful send off, never did I once post for all and sunder on SM looking for sympathy and praise of the mother I was. She makes my physically sick with this carry on.
Omg horrific I am so sorry for you and what your are going through. I can’t imagine your pain

Reactions: 3
Thanks, don’t generally reply but this is too
much, I’ve had my own ivf & miscarriage battles. She is an absolute nut job, I had a most horrendous miscarriage in the morning & life resumed in the afternoon.

She is one of the most horrendous people I have come across, so toxic. Earlier this week I had the pleasure of seeing Keet pull in to run to barbers while Burp was sitting in the car looking frantic on her phone, no doubt checking up on here. They’re very much together, the delicious toxic stew!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks ladies for the replies much appreciated 😊 , had no luck with getting a refund I was offered a change of room but at that stage I had enough been here & my bags were packed skipping to leave 🤭 it just wasn't for me even the surrounding area was abit off 🥴. Moved on to a fabulous hotel and feeling right at home again. ⛱👌 I just cut my losses what I paid here wouldn't even get you 2 nights back home in a hotel robbing feckers , to be fair I would have just tipped it anyway the staff & people here need it alot more then me , the poverty is so sad to see ☹ anyways enough with me back to enjoying my solo travel life for another while 😊 💜 Have a nice wknd 😊 x

On another note Burke's behaviour it quite shocking and sad to see , I can't get over some of the things she's posting. I see how triggering she's is to woman. 🤭
She won't stop till she gets on a podcast, local radio our news paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.