Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
I would put money on it… when she finds out the sex of the baby, she will name him /her and we’ll be treated to another Dylan Oaks #Ad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Iv been thinking all day about the way she went on the last day about going somewhere for luke I can't even remember now where but my point is......I'll get there.....that the way she went on about keeping things normal and bringing luke out. This angered me so much she is such a selfish pig that she has even burdened the poor child with any of this. I'm actually raging the more I think of it. My son is almost 4 and if it was me to he honest I don't think id have told him at all at pig faces stage of pregnancy. And if I told anyone it would be immediate family only and to keep it to themselves for a while and not tell my child anyway. Luke shouldn't have even known she was pregnant to be honest and he certainly should not know about miscarriage. He should be oblivious to all of this and its her job as his mother to protect him. And she failed at that because she is so selfish and a grade A narcissist. She needs serious help. If for one minute she thinks people on the Internet saying you ok hun and all that shite is genuine this adds to the fact that she is seriously unhinged. As much as she let's on she has no friends just her family that are now wondering what the fcuk they are meant to do with there new keyrings🙄 Sars the patron Saint of just be.

On a side note I think I need a glass of sav blanc after that
Edited for alllll the typos

• Haha

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
Whoever said the midwives got Dylan’s yokes well done you win a free bag of jellies and a pair of grubby slippers

• Haha
  • Heart

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS? Shes such an imbecile!!!! Pushing out her pumped up lips to show us shes sad😂 Yes Sarah, you are sad A SAD, PATHETIC, DRAMATIC, SELFISH, FOOL!!!!! Tattlers feel free to use this gem as your profilers, its comedy gold😂😂😂
Shes pulling a face like a toddler would do when they are trying to get their own way 🤣🙈

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
God you can see she really didn’t eat for the week 8 days except for toast and buuurrreeedo bowls.
she’s falling away to nothing x
Just relaxing here with my guide dog watching her try on x

• Haha
Is she for real? I am so embarrassed for her giving nurses/midwives cheap, personalised crap and a consultant personalised cufflinks! I have never heard the likes of it. How come everything she does has to be OTT. Why couldn't she just leave a box of chocolates for them all like a normal person. If I worked in a hospital and someone gifted me a necklace with my name on it, I would actually be shocked. I hate things that are personalised anyways so I found her stories beyond tacky. Don't get me started on the bad grammar, that is one of my pet-peeves but I did get a good laugh off it! Also, listing out the risks with her operation. There are risks with all surgeries/operations. She is only dying for something to go wrong, no matter how small, so she can come online to dramatise it and make money from it. She craves attention so much. I generally can't understand how she even has a boyfriend, he must be as thick as her!

• Heart

Spammy56

Omg I've refrained from commenting on this fool for as long as I could.
Those last stories with the gifts are an absolute disgrace. I'm sorry but would that not be the last thing on your mind to do if you were as devasted as her, even if she done it, but to come on and brag about it and use it as a sales pitch 😡
And as for all the dragged out drama and procedures, I hope to God she never finds herself in the position of my friend who gave birth at 32 weeks to a beautiful baby unfortunately to only live for a few hours and for her to need a full hysterectomy to keep her alive having hemorrhaged, I know everyone has their own story but Jesus Sarah deal with your loss privately and I hope for her sake she never experiences anything more as she will never survive

• Sad

#obsssessed

VIP Member
How do pregnant women in manual jobs manage when they have to work??!! She could easily bring her nana out she was just a lazy sod 🙄

Ya will yeah

Okay rant alert ⚠
1. She's an absolute bitch to poor Betty but thinks she's hilarious. That poor woman is used as a toy for that family to look good or to get sympathy with. 2. I've had losses this year and found out I've pcos myself and I'm totally heartbroken and feel like EVERYONE is pregnant and announcing it and it's killing me I'm so sad but this absolute yoke is making me mad all the personalised crap is ridiculous if I started filling my house with that crap my husband would sign me in and certainly wouldn't of got keyring made to hand to family 💔 we kept it between family I went to work as normal and didn't post any of it on social media for pm me huns...

OK rant over

• Heart
  • Sad

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Maybe don’t tell your story Sarah. No one needs to hear your private business. Give your baby respect by keeping the ins and outs of its passing to yourself.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Thankfully she has been reading here and decided against sharing their story. Some things should really be kept sacred.
Now Sarah as well as protecting and respecting your recently deceased baby maybe now try protecting & respecting the one you already have and keep him off insta or at least put a bloody top on him.

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Took about 2 hours to force that solitary tear to run down her cheek and practise the sad face for Instagram whilst all done up. We get it you had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and we won't forget any time soon. We respect your privacy at this sad time its an awful shame you can't do the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
She didn't eat for ten days straight, no it's sad 7, aside from a slice of toast here and there

So basically she was eating?

Reminds me of my cunt of a mother in law when my husband got sick and in a coma, was banging on about how she couldnt eat, was sick to the stomach, couldnt even come to the hospital she was so distraught. She eventually, 3 days in, arrived, first thing she said was how she hasn't eaten yet there was food in the corners of her mouth and crumbs on her top. People think not eating really is a sign of grief. It is...but only if you actually don't eat

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
I think I would have more respect for her if she came on for a chat tonight and sell later in the week rather than straight in selling tonight. So sneaky how she set it all up. The ear pods in and all. Someone called it earlier she was making sure to show the jumper earlier and come on later tonight to sell it 🙈

PastryPolly

I hate how she always rolls her eyes when she talks about Luke, the poor thing is nothing but an inconvenience to her. She's harping on about her "baby" yet she's a garbage mother to her son.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I will never understand what would possess someone to record themselves crying and broadcast it to 1000s

• Heart

Pousse

Not only has Sarah had a mc she is also facing inlnto the fact that she has let herself go so bad and gained so much weight and now she has nothing to hide all that with. That will be getting to her big time. Like the bump was supposed to cover up the fact that she gained 5 stone