Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakingMadMoves

Shes an absolute liar, not 1 person suggested a fucking podcast🥴🥴 i dont mean to sound harsh but having a miscarriage so early on doesnt change you as a person, obviously you would be upset and sad for awhile but it is something you kind of get over, its not like losing a physical person that you knew and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sron

VIP Member
She didn't eat a morsel for 10 days but @boojumm kept her going while she was in hospital?? Which is it Sarah?

Everyone is entitled to grieve in their own way, there is no right or wrong. Whats infuriating about this one is she can't just grieve for a miscarriage, she is tryìng to portray it as a much later loss.

Teddie64

She has mentioned previously that she loves Ellie and charleens podcasts “hold my drink” and they recently had a “grief”’topic so she probably thinks she could get on to then and see if they want her to come on.

There is zero stigma around miscarriage, I’ve had one myself which I passed at home, alone and went to the hospital during.. alone and I’ve been back to that hospital through my last two pregnancies which I am very blessed to have had and every time I enter the waiting room I see the chair I sat in and the room I was brought into but nobody bar my partner and my closest friends knew of our loss. Even if I had 50k people following me and the obligations to come on I would mention briefly that there was a loss but it is absolutely no one’s business and no one needs the full story nor is she obliged to tell it but of course she pathetically needs the attention.

I watched her stories from last night to this morning and I’m gobsmacked looking at the screen.. I have no words for my feelings about it really as it infuriates me and I simply can’t fathom the losses some of you ladies have had and how traumatic they must have been and I’m so sorry she is triggering so many people with this bullshit.

I got pregnant again 6 months after my miscarriage and every single day I was terrified to wipe after going to the toilet. Pregnancy is such a scary, stressful time and no one is naive enough to think that there could potentially be complications but this one has no idea? Gimme a break ffs! She’s just thick as sh*it, and was dragged up with zero education, morals or emotional maturity. I’ve rambled on enough.. I could literally keep typing for an hour about the shit she’s been spouting the last few days but I’ve a house to run and children to care for so I’ll have to leave it for now 😂 had to laugh at her “I’ve been so productive” have you Sarah? Doing what? Cooking, washing yourself and maintaining your home? So you basically did what we all do every single day on autopilot then, yeah? Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Abacus15

I know quite a few people who have had miscarraiges and not once did they say they gave birth to the baby,not once

• Heart

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
I'm so sick of her shit now. She needs a savage dose of cop on. See she managed to get her nails done in all she's going through too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 33

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sorry for ignorance...bit late to the game but can someone pls enlighten me as to what she does for a living...like besides peddling personalised shite and being an 'influencer' ??? As in has she ever had a job/studied etc?? Was she employed by Slimming World at some point?? Just trying to wrap my head around the numerous layers of lunacy with this one!! 🙈
She’s Irelands most important essential worker. She’s also Irelands biggest stigma breaker, so far she has broken the stigma on heartbreak, PCOS, endometriosis, secondary infertility, stepped up daddies, potato addiction, Kelly being live & now missed miscarriages. Oh & not forgetting the stigma of having 90 cysts that disappear when she finds a new illness to focus on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hate the way she is breadcrumbing the miscarriage story. Either shut the fuck up or tell the story 🙄Jesus Christ she is the biggest attention seeking cunt I have ever came across on Instagram. I wonder do all those people that were on here defending her still feel the same now.

Reactions: 32

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She’s back!! Mauling her face and still sucking spit back….stay tuned folks!
Her smirking has sent a bubble of rage into my chest….”house is a mess, 3 weeks to be exact” and a smirk? Is she for fucking real? Your house is always a mess ye scruff ball but the smirking…..she’s a fucking psycho and we only see half of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
sorry lads you don’t know the story yet. When she tells you’ll see why she calls it a baby. Even tho half of it is in a grave quarter for genetic testing and the rest still inside her. Lovely.
Sorry to be distasteful but she really is quite disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 31

mekeattwo

I felt sorry for her.. I really did.. i was genuinely devastated for her and cried for her until she kept going on and on AND ON about it. I had a miscarriage around the same time as her, I couldn’t lose the baby myself unfortunately and it ended up d&c in cumh. ( I have an 8month old but also multiple miscarriages before I was blessed with him) now I do not want this as a feel sorry for me post but going through so many losses myself I can’t comprehend why she was up in Cumh 8 days??? And all her crap. Key rings dear god send her fucking help quick. No one on either side knows of my miscarriages Least of all my children and my eldest is 15!!!!!

• Heart

misslala

Chatty Member
It's good to see she hasn't cried her road sweeper lashes off
Just catching up an sorry now I can’t stand people that post crying pictures especially people who had time to do a face of makeup in the pits of their depression session to take a Crying pic for the gram

• Heart

kittybitty

I know a couple that had a baby boy he was born perfect died moments later and I swear lads they didn’t carry on the way she’s carrying on they got no keyrings or comforters after they got the baby cremated they went away for a few days both of them went back to work carried on as best they could now thankfully they have a beautiful healthy baby any loss is extremely hard but anyone to have a stillborn is absolutely devastating I myself had a mc also ivf and like all you ladies we have to get on with it always in our hearts never forgotten

• Heart