Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skittykitty

I have so much to say but Jesus…… what struck me as so so odd is mentioning the complications possible (peforated uterus etc) but absolutely zero mention of nerves, no physical signs she’s worried…. If anything the thought of complications seem to be giving her a lift!! Something terribly off with her, the need for attention at any cost…. Huge red flag.

Im a nurse…. No words for the cuff links. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26

brandambassador

VIP Member
I collected the wrong post and accidentally got Sarah’s genetic tests.

99% Bodado
47% Smoothie
88% up 1 stone 4 pounds to 2 stone
77% Dylan Oaks
147% Cunt

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Her sister has a memory up of this time last year when she was 5 months pregnant 😂😂They aren't what you would call a considerate bunch. They are no doubt sick to death of Burps attention seeking. burps is probably raging and insisting on a trigger warning.

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
For anyone blocked, here's the keyrings...

I get wanting something physical to hold onto after a loss, I've stars on a charm bracelet for my own ones.

But wtf with these yolks...and getting them for the family. I actually think she needs proper psychological help, this is not normal behaviour ...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Teddie64

Giving someone jewellery in itself is a personal type of gift. It’s like picking a perfume out for someone you don’t know! You just don’t do it.

When I think of the consultant I was under through both my pregnancies I think of a very professional man, zero BS, zero time for pandering - thorough but in and out which is exactly what I would expect him to be and then the idea of giving him cufflinks!!! 🤢🤮 I would DIE with the cringe! He will find it extremely uncomfortable, and will see it as crossing a line. I’d LOVE if he didn’t accept them.

I’d say she dropped them at the reception and was bulling they weren’t there to thank her and tell her how happy they are 😂 because they won’t be! It’s crossing a line and it’s not acceptable behaviour between patient and doctor/nursing staff.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The funny thing is she really believes she is this amazing generous person, a superstar who bestows presents on those below her. She hasn’t a clue of how she really comes across. It’s so entertaining

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I actually find it quite offensive for her sister to post that to be honest, despite the fact she an absolute head wreck they’re still sisters , I’d say they don’t have a kind bone in their bodies , any of them! Every single one of them are all about trying to outdo the others, I find it sad really for a family to be like that ! #sarahsstillagowl !
They are probably up to their eyes with her. She’s the one who said everyone has to be responsible for their own feelings so screw her

Sarah: Sundays will never be the same .. Will be very upsetting

Also Sarah: (on a Sunday) I'm feeling alot better , might pop on to say hi.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

sineadbuc

She is a CUNT.
No 'Mr Price' tat watch on for most of her stories BA me hole. A size 14 jeans fit her but a 16/18 wouldn't go past her diddies, the scaldy cardigan was painted onto her and she pulling & tugging on the wrist. CUNT Face.
I blame the brands that are associated with her, how do they think she can enhance a brand. Utter CUNT. She's like a Shetland pony coxing her leg up in them stories. She is a CUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
Put my house on it she will get this bauble from a new page she is following with son or daughter on it when she finds out the sex...

Screenshot_20221109_181928_com.instagram.android_edit_27769543806179.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
The next on her agenda is when she finds out the gender, she’s going to name the baby and have a load of personalised crap with the name on it 🙄 I can see this happening as she is that predictable

Sadly, a good friend of mine has just had a mc. She text me last night to tell me, filled me in briefly and followed up by saying it's one of those things and this time wasn't our time💔 take a fucking leaf Burps
Watching her with that comforter is actually disturbing, so we've now got a lazy dirty fucker who lives under a blankie, with a blankie. Not a mention of Luke either, shame on her carrying on like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Did she break down because her burrito bowl was all gone? Then Keet broke down because he knows the only time she STFU is when her mouth is full??

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. She's vack about 3 days, and we've had ads for exerify, Dylan Yokes and Virgo. She was 1000% losing too much money its the only reason she's back
And she’s managed to shoe horn her miscarriage story into every single sale

• Angry

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
She had some turn around in less than 24 hours her hair is so fuckin shit "styled" like that

also love when ye refer to her as wilder beast I do b knotted don't I, I do 😂😂😂
PhotoCollage_1668069004663.png

• Haha

Shots

Someone will please take the phone off her, “2 weeks since she had the baby” ffs and key rings for her family with scan pics, why would people want to carry them around, I lost a baby at 7weeks old and another little boy at 22wks gestation.. the neck of this one, podcasts suggested to her🤬I swear I feel like setting my own page up on Instagram and call that one out on how damaging she is to others with her comments..

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She’s not on a walk, That’s kilcully graveyard she’s in, in the angel baby’s area.
Oh I’m not local I wouldn’t know, she’s going to be on of these freaks then posting pictures of her at the grave? The only people I’ve seen do that are scum the likes with crushed velvet furniture, 20 baby daddies, 50 warrants out for their arrests, horses in the front garden type people. Next she’ll be cracking a can at the grave the next time the barrs win

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TikToc

VIP Member
I can't with this bitch anymore. Couldn't take Granny out because she was pregnant for all of 2 mins!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25