Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cici110

I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that shit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.
so sorry for your loss💔

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey
Big love light hugs to you 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Bulmers

VIP Member
Seriously she needs sectioning, I’ve never seen someone so self absorbed, self obsessed and self fucking serving as this lunatic!! The whole of the northside must be talking about this muppet…imagine the looks and sneers she’ll be getting when she finally hauls her huge hole off of that long suffering couch she’s currently welded to, oh to be a fly on the wall in Onslow Garden! 🪰
Or a fly stuck under her arse......🤭🤭🤭