Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corksup

Her story is too long??? Let me shorten it for you.

I met a bigot called Keith, we embarked on a journey to get him new teeth.
I found out my ex was giving Luke a sister. So I said to himself put one in me mister.
We tried forever but 90 cysts were an issue. IVF then worked, hand me a tissue.
The blagger life was absolutely ace, we stayed in free hotels stuffing our face.
After all these years. It sadly ended it tears.
It wasn’t meant to be.
Now I am wrecking everyone’s head with my posts and stories to “just be”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

cantinfluenceme

She's congratulating herself for making the dinner! I did the school run while miscarrying with a sanitary pad on.. went to A&E once the kids were away, got told to just let nature run it's course, home in time to make a lasagne and hang out a washing. Kids were never any the wiser as they didn't know I was pregnant and my poor family had to do without a key ring too the poor things!!! She's one dose

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Luke buckley o connor mcallister miyagi will from now on be known as luke sands after his mother's infamous cumh hunger strike.....

• Haha
Reactions: 75

gotstogo

VIP Member
Wanna know what's bothered me most? The terrible grammar on that note with the gift....you'd think the company would have corrected it before letting her advertise them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Julie_83

Don’t forget lads. Sarah’s sister can post whatever she likes on her page. She can’t be held accountable for other people being triggered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

cantinfluenceme

She got the consultant cuff links!!!!!!!!!!! I can't I just can't!! As IF he is going to do anything but throw them in the next bin he sees.. him on a six fugue salary out for dinner at a fancy restaurant with his cufflinks from Burp... I'm dead, deceased..

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Gym+coffee

New thread suggestion “protractor for her lips, the gilet won’t zip, I’m back to just being, would you like a keyring”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Ok so iv held off saying anything about her loss so far BUT I can't hold it in any longer!!!!

Iv had 2 miscarriages this year myself, I know how heartbreaking they are but Sarah girl if your reading this... Cop the fuck on to yourself, you are milking this too long now, after both my miscarriages I went back to work 3 days later, you know why because I have bills to pay, children to feed and keep clothes on their backs and a house to run!!! Yes grieve your loss of course but you are actually certifiable right now, this is not normal behaviour!!!

Oh and who the fuck records a boomerang of themselves pushing 1 tear out, il say it again, this is not normal behaviour and I feel Keith or someone in your family needs to step in now... Those keyrings are the final straw really..

I think of my babies I lost everyday, yes my heart aches but life has to go on for everyone's sake ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

burrito babe

I actually cant get over the stories these past few days and the way she is going on like shes the only person to go through such a tragedy, shes really triggered me too, im currently also going through a miscarriage in the same hosp i was given tablets to pass myself AT HOME, i passed the sac however the test for hcg levels u take 2 weeks later AT HOME was still showing i was pregnant, this led to them carrying out an internal scan where I also have left over tissue and what was said to me was they are very hesitant on doing d&c's and sent me away to see do i pass the tissue myself i was in and out in an hr after scan and seeing doc, just like sarah im still bleeding and cramping, i have to go bk for another internal scan and if there is still tissue they will than look at giving me tablets again to see will i again pass the tissue myself again, while this has been a blow for me and my partner ive been in and out never kept in and gotten on with everyday life while suffering mentally and physically and looking after my other kids, of course ive been upset but i have kids and a household that needs looking after, i believe my children need shielding from this and one is a teenager and i wouldnt even tell my teenager whats going on because they are children and they shouldnt have my burdens on their little shoulders and theres no way i would take to social media to thousands to sell products or cry into my fone acting like im the only one going through something so upsetting like she has been how can u say ur so upset etc but come on and sell shit? also her wording mind blows me that shes exaggerating her situation talking like shes had a still birth neither situation is nice neither situation is wished on any woman but u cant compare the two trauma's and its beyond me how she still has the following she has after so much insensitive shite she has said in the past few months, and earlier she apologises for luke in the backround while she vents into her fone about it all, no small child should have to hear the details of loosing a baby, shes like fair city cringey and shite acting but u end up down a rabbit hole watching the tripe when theres nothing else on. Get off ur fone and prioritise the child ur blessed to have. Dont start me on the gifts trying to look like shes better than everyone else gifting staff up there when the reality is they were prob gifted to her for bloody free!!! rant over!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I really don’t know. I’ve had three but had three d&c. I personally wouldn’t want to bury a tiny tiny baby. They just called it retained products of conception. Two were 12 plus weeks and one was 9. It’s an awful experience to go through regardless of the way you choose to manage.
Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❤❤❤❤❤
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

honeybobo

Changed and will never get over it 🙄

Clearly she has had no real loss before.

I'm not taking from the upset and heartbreak of a miscarriage (I've been there) but it's a huge statement to say you will never get over it or be the same person.
Omg she makes me wanna rage, I lost sister to a brain tumour aged 23 she left a 5 yr old boy and my dad died suddenly 6 weeks after my sister, now that's something I will never get over, so as my dad used to say,, Go ta fuck

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Beans.means..

VIP Member
We have to bare in mind that Sarah is a bit on the slow side. I'd imagine she's never been diagnosed and is on the spectrum. This is all probably normal behaviour for her....
What an insult to every single person who is autistic and just an awful comment in general. Say what you want about that gowl but don't insult people with a neurological disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Beddy

Chatty Member
*****clears throat******

🎶The Burp is back in town🎶

Guess who just got back today,
That big backed Burke that had been away,
Hasn’t changed, hadn’t much to say,
But man I still think that c*nt is crazy

She was waving her fresh nails around,
Telling us where her discount codes could be found,