Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

This thread is not about you.

If you find a comment unacceptable report it for mods to deal with.

Attempting to moderate or tone police is against the rules (for very good reasons).

Anyone unsure of the rules:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder what her next move "career wise" will be? What I know is that it won't matter because she is truly unlikeable as a person.

Reactions: 7
She’s her own worst enemy now at moment. She’s up several stone and maybe ++ by now. She’s obsessed with Keith and Keith only. She had a baby to try keep him so she has no choice (in her own mind) but to try getting pregnant again. But I’m pretty sure after already financing €7/8k for one round, and getting the jeep etc, another €7-8k doesn’t seem so achievable this time!

Reactions: 17
She’s her own worst enemy now at moment. She’s up several stone and maybe ++ by now. She’s obsessed with Keith and Keith only. She had a baby to try keep him so she has no choice (in her own mind) but to try getting pregnant again. But I’m pretty sure after already financing €7/8k for one round, and getting the jeep etc, another €7-8k doesn’t seem so achievable this time!
I wonder if you have one round on finance - not paid yet, will Therapie not do a second until the first is paid off…..be mad interesting to see how that’s ethical if some people are going to get seriously in debt trying over and over with multiple rounds

Reactions: 3
What’s the distance difference between their home and Luke’s original club and their home and the Barrs club?
I wonder who will drop Luke to training when Keith makes a quick exit with the saxa!

Reactions: 10
What’s the distance difference between their home and Luke’s original club and their home and the Barrs club?
I wonder who will drop Luke to training when Keith makes a quick exit with the saxa!
Barrs is the opposite side of the city

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Luke’s original club is only 5 mins from her home whereas The Barrs is across other side of the city!! Cork City traffic is ridiculous lately with lane changes etc so I’d say it’s taking 30/40 minutes to get to the Barrs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if you have one round on finance - not paid yet, will Therapie not do a second until the first is paid off…..be mad interesting to see how that’s ethical if some people are going to get seriously in debt trying over and over with multiple rounds
I’d imagine therapie have been paid in full by a finance company & she is in debt with them then for the full amount

• Wow
They do a refund guarantee program sorry light is bad...

Attachments

• Wow
She's so fucked up making Luke change clubs where all his friends are,she couldn't give a tit how the child felt about it once she was getting the Barr's on side,what she don't realise is that the Barr's don't want any affiliation with her because of her physcho carry on

They do a refund guarantee program sorry light is bad...
I wouldn’t say she’d get the refund as it says ‘ if your fertility treatment isn’t successful’ whereas hers was!? They done their job but nature took its course. Also, 3 ivf cycles covered? So she will defo go again I’d say

Reactions: 14
She could have proud mom to luke and praise the little boy for the nice things he does instead of showing absolute misery. Maybe showcase some genuine slimming world content if she still working there. She should drop the I've the best partner in the world shite noone about that. Its like she's doing all this to hang on to a man that doesn't even come across as pleasant. Always looks very annoyed with her except when there's drink involved.

I wouldn’t say she’d get the refund as it says ‘ if your fertility treatment isn’t successful’ whereas hers was!? They done their job but nature took its course. Also, 3 ivf cycles covered? So she will defo go again I’d say
You spelled Cykle wrong.

• Haha
PCOS - evaporating soccer ball lumps in ones ovaries
@HawTea2.0
I'm absolutely howling at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only finally cot up this is the fastest and hardest thread to keep up with duck u Sarah 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luke’s original club is only 5 mins from her home whereas The Barrs is across other side of the city!! Cork City traffic is ridiculous lately with lane changes etc so I’d say it’s taking 30/40 minutes to get to the Barrs.
What was she thinking?! Crazy!

Just caught up on the previous thread. She's bonkers also low key raging she's silent today its pissing out and i have nothing to watch and was hoping burps had a new episode up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.