Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Her story sadly will not help anyone as firstly it won't be the truth..and also she clearly made demands of cumh that was outside the norm... how long can her story be ...ladies on here have told their very sad stories in a few words and with such dignity ....

• Heart
Reactions: 28

sineadbuc

I sure did Hun, I always travel on my own it can be lonely at times but you just get on with it no one to answer to it's all good. Taken the time to "just be " 🤣🤣 Have a few weeks left trying to keep myself entertained 😊
"The whole of Cork are rooting for you girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I was thinking the other day of her rant in the car at the covid test yesterday, do ye remember that, she was ranting that she didn't have covid and was being shamed into going doing a test, it definitely wasn't covid because she had it alright so knows what it feels like, about a week later she tested positive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Holy good fucking jaysus. I've seen it all. Who, like who, in their right mind would attach a key ring to their keys for a family members miscarriage, to remember them? Remember them as what? She had a fucking miscarriage, so so many do, yes it's horrible, yes it's awful, but it happens, frequently, most just get on with it. She can go get beauty treatments, do her awful hairstyle, then take to the couch again under the crusty blankie and order fucking key rings?? I'd hit her square in the face with one. Fucking goul. She needs to be committed.

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
All I’m getting i
From those posts is “I’ll be back to sell but don’t make me feel bad coz I’m doing it for yous so our CoMmUnItY isn’t sad” and then someone will pull her on shit and all of a sudden we will be grieving and sad again until the next controversy. Imagine doing your face to sit on the couch and cry and take pics of yourself “hey guys I’m crying” gway and shite means nothing when you’re videoing yourself doing it.

• Heart

Beddy

Chatty Member
LADS the hustle out of this one 🙄 I knew last night there was some angle to her wanting so badly to share her story but her stories being too long, which never bothered her for flogging shite they used to be years long! But for something as important as this she doesn’t want her stories to be too long 🤔 I knew she was hoping to be invited on a podcast like the garrihy one or something! Or the Brian Dowling one! And she has it up there now. Just wow, way to use a tragedy to benefit your ‘brand’ 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 27

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So ..she didn't want people thinking she is ok so she came on crying to assure people she isn't? What the actual fuck. Jesus Christ we all say we are ok when we aren't , especially to 50000 strangers... Not Sarah. She is LOVING this

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Sarah, tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read tattle 😂 All of a sudden she’s thanking the ‘thousands’ of followers who messaged with support.

‘I didn’t eat for ten days straight. Nothing. A couple of slices of toast here & there’. So…….you did eat Sarah. Toast is food Sarah.

• Haha

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
One red flag about someone lying is they swallow....keep watching bitches....she'll have the high collar on after reading here🤪
She just cant tell the truth and whatever happened with her miscarraige we wont get the truth . The reality is while they were in Wexford having a ball her babys heartbeat had stopped and she just cant cope with knowing that she didnt know , thats why its a mmc,thats why its sucha, shock . I literally used to ring my clinic the first day id stopped puking when I was pregnant because I knew every time I stopped puking that was the end . But for her she just never saw this coming and im sure she has huge guilt because of the way she was acting up to itn now that guilt has just made her manic.she has so many lies and holes in her story she cant share it because everyone would notice , exampple 8days n then talling about going in on Wednesday..........compulsive liar ,people like her are deadly theyd do anything to get their way , I wouldnt cross her

• Heart

Some dose

I honestly can't cope 🙈 its like watching something you know you shouldn't but have to 🙈 please jesus sarah stop,I understand you're grieving,a loss is a loss,but now please don't think of me as cruel but is it not worse to get to certain gestation and have to deliver a dead child? Go through 9 months and have nothing at the end of it? That for me would change a person. The privacy she so desperately wanted is now exchanged for sympathy gaining clout. People are different I know they are but christ how are none of her family telling her to reign it in? If it was my sister I'd seriously tell her to cop on. She's wallowing and allowing this to consume her rather then focusing on her little boy. As mammys do we not just put on a brave face and a fake smile to offer reassurance in times of shite? But not sarah. The comforter,the keyring,the burial,by all means do you but ffs leave it off the Internet and have some dignity about it, ive never seen anything like it.Mourn in private,remember yourselves, coz let's face it outside of that no one gives a shit,there may be the initial sympathy but we're gone past it now. Enough is enough,feeding breadcrumbs and tit bits,documenting how upset and broken you are for your own validation. Rant over. Sorry 🙈

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
The reason it's taking so long to share her story is she hasn't finished drafting the script yet.
I know loads of ye here called it, and we knew it was coming, but monetizing and trying to profit off a miscarriage is absolutely vile. It turns my stomach.
As much as Stefanie Preissner melts my brain, she has kept the details of her losses private, and anytime she posts anything about them, she puts a clear trigger warning. Sarah is a vile human.

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The genetics test will be a blow if she finds out that was a little baby girl. That's what she means, nothing at all to do with actual generic problems. She'll lose the fucking head altogether if that's what it shows

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Ah lads I passed out last night and missed this fucking gem 😂 I feel unsafe after that bunch of crap 😂 seriously I don’t know how Luke hasn’t been taken away, she is unhinged and needs tablets (no shame, I’m on antidepressants too and they help) but this is off the wall manic behaviour the rapid mood swings. She’s quick to anger too which would lead me to the depression route and not washing etc. just my thoughts from experience. Anyways that lip hahahhhahaha literally the face she pulls at keet when he goes for a pint with the lads 😂😂

OH MY GOD the west life song and tagging keet 😳😳😳 “propose to me now that I’ve had a miscarriage”

• Haha

wineo20

VIP Member
I’m sorry to blurt that out. Lots of people have struggles that they are actually dealing with silently Sarah. Thanks for all the love and well wishes.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg imagine if she was to put on a live show like the ones Sineads curvy style does 🤣 I would 💯 purchase tickets and batter her with eggs

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The key rings 🙈🙈🙈 I’d love to know what the families are saying behind her back because there is no way people are on board with this lunacy

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
This one is a hateful boiled ham faced prick. After 2 of my missed miscarriages (yes burp cause it can be recurrent u aren't fucking special or a once off) i had retained tissue, both times i got quite a serious infection and had to have a repeat d&c and one of those times my womb was actually perforated and here u have this whinging bloated cunt basically telling us thats what her next fabricated illness is well let me fucking tell u burp it was 13 weeks of haemorrhaging and constantly being admitted to hospital. My poor child was distraugt because i actually have my kids all the time and she couldn't understand where mammy kept going. You really are a hateful cunt and id wish a miscarriage on no one but at least now its just poor old luke being ignored as usual instead of luke and magnum when the newborn novelty no doubt would have worn off.

• Heart
  • Sad

Beavana

VIP Member
Surprised she didn't put "and magnum" on the card.

Fuck me, was hoping be wrong and wouldn't be Dylan shite ads for it 🤦‍♀️

The consultant will love those absolutely shit cheap horrible looking cufflinks. They are horrendous and the tiny initials 😂😂😂😂😂

Do that exerfy place do straight jackets? Asking for a friend....

• Haha