Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I'm actually so angry at tonight's stories.

I knew she would trigger me but she has excelled herself and is a silly dumb bitch. Between the tacky BA gifts that she clearly didn't even pay for.
And the

The I know where my baby is.....
What the fuck is she on about what kind of lunatic would make out that a D&C is a less than thing for a woman to do. She can't even say the word as if it's something dirty.

She is unhinged

Reactions: 31

LucyLou43

I can’t stop looking at the greased back hair and the ears what’s going on with her ears today 🤦‍♀️
That's her KimK wannabe look

New title suggestion - thigh slapper, lip liner protractor - it's obvious ex's new family is a major factor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I would have always been a grafter but I could lay on the couch and do nothing as well 🤣🤣🤣 lads will someone please go down to onslow Gardens and put her in a fuck straight jacket! there's saner people locked up !

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’ll say it again… I’ve never in my life seen someone to go through a miscarriage carry on like this. It’s not normal. I think she is desperately trying to go viral with the breaking stigma shitology 😩 she is willing to use ANYTHING to get a story into an online rag! She has exploited everything change in her life so far so this will be no different. She is a disgraceful sack of shit!

Mary Mary

VIP Member
She is just trying to make out her MC is different to everyone else and with a lot more complications and a lot more serious because of course it is Sarah!! 🙄🥱

Jellybb

VIP Member
She didn’t care about anyone elses feelings when she was talking about her pregnancy nonstop did she? Smug cunt. This one will never be happy unless she has a drama going on.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Lads at this stage I feel she will come on one of these days with a reborn doll and say it’s her baby with the way she keeps going on about she knows where her baby is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
I have no idea how many women are on this page but we can't all be wrong in saying
last nites story talking about the tat she is giving midwives then sharing a link totally sick and twisted
Then the jumper with the angel wings heres my link she's is trying to make money out of the most tragic thing that's ever happened to her it's sick and twisted and nobody should be feeling sorry for her

Alucia

VIP Member
So the baby cud have her scent of her like wtf
She didn't eat for 2 weeks only bread 2 hours later I have lived on burrito bowls for last few weeks
I'm a grafter a breath later I cud lie on couch all day
See Sarah this is why people don't like u you are the biggest fakest lying bitch on Instagram
Not to even mention the 2 stone bit then we all know u can't count
She said ivf was so long that she couldn't watch her weight, she had a very fast ivf experience.

• Haha
  • Wow

Skinner

VIP Member
Someone call Peter Kay and tell him to cancel his comeback tour, there's a new comedian in town 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There was no baby. She was about 12 weeks pregnant. She is acting like she went through labour. It’s very obvious to me she doesn’t have a person in the world who cares enough about her to tell her to cop the fuck on. What an embarrassment

Hottopic

Omg she's absolutely manic tonight like in the middle of a manic episode. I really believe there's more to Sarah's behaviour than just her being a cunt. I think she has a very serious mental illness.

Getagrip21

Did she just say shes 2 stone heavier than her lightest weight.... I think she meant shes 2 Stone lighter than her heaviest weight

And it baffles me how she always sounds like a bag of snot.... for a hooter that big she always sounds congested

• Haha

Batmani

The keyrings. Imagine if your sister or whoever had a miscarriage and gave you one of these keyrings. Like what!!! I have no words.

Beddy

Chatty Member
Sweet suffering Jaysis a keyring😒I’ve seen it all now. It’s a miscarriage not a trip to Alton towers. How bizarre

• Haha