Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one find it strange that there is no mention of trying again? Like all she seems to want to do now is “drive it on” and back to another weightloss journey.. 🤔 no mention of trying until they have their baby..? Seems odd. She’s saying she wants to lose 1.5st - okay, good luck with that. I wonder does she think If she gets the weight off it’ll help her conceive again? Or are they done? I’d say Keith’s embarrassed to be on her stories. It was also his journey and his baby (he seemed to really want it) and I would think he was quite vulnerable and hesitant allowing her to post their personal life and the announcement etc..i would say he’s just done sharing.

Reactions: 6
Got sent the preview of my brother's wedding video got 10 seconds in before I had to turn it off. Anyone guess what song was playing over it. I get to bleeping love you! Took me 10mins to figure out if I just turned the sound on my fone down I could watch and not be subjected to the song. Swear to Christ I'm loosing more brain cells everytime I watch this bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going for a scan tomorrow for possible cervical cancer. Shut the duck up sarah!
I hope everything goes well & it's all a false alarm ❤

Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❤❤❤❤❤
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx
Oh my good god I'm so sorry you have had to go through that 💔

That gilet is a 16/18 and it’s going nowhere near closing on her why lie like
Very bad advertisement for Virgo.... she said just before that a size 14 jeans fit her 🤥🤥 so if anyone looking at that thinks Virgo 16/18 coat doesn't fit a size 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
Had to see who she is, 100% spot on burps hair exactly the same 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh. Wow. I don't have the right words, nor have I any idea how you're still standing. Two still born? That's absolutely horrific, not to take away from your miscarried babies, but two beautiful full term babies, that you had to hand back 💔 my heart hurts for you. Don't reply if you don't want to, but I'd love to know if you finally got a baby to keep? Xx
Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She is a bleep.
No 'Mr Price' tat watch on for most of her stories BA me hole. A size 14 jeans fit her but a 16/18 wouldn't go past her diddies, the scaldy cardigan was painted onto her and she pulling & tugging on the wrist. bleep Face.
I blame the brands that are associated with her, how do they think she can enhance a brand. Utter bleep. She's like a Shetland pony coxing her leg up in them stories. She is a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's even struggling to get the hood over her fat head, it's like a swimming cap 😂
Swimming cap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is a bleep.
No 'Mr Price' tat watch on for most of her stories BA me hole. A size 14 jeans fit her but a 16/18 wouldn't go past her diddies, the scaldy cardigan was painted onto her and she pulling & tugging on the wrist. bleep Face.
I blame the brands that are associated with her, how do they think she can enhance a brand. Utter bleep. She's like a Shetland pony coxing her leg up in them stories. She is a bleep.
I'm not 100% sure from your post, but do you think she's a bleep or she's a bleep? 😜

Was that tattoo on her hand (above the bracelets tgat never come off) always there? It looks like a wing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god ladies....do not feel bad dat "she knows wer her baby is" u do know wer ur babies r they r in ur hearts forever n that is the most important thing that this wilder beast will never b able to take from u...sending luv n hugs to everyone 💕💕
Sarah really is triggering women n comin across as smug please stop Sarah n speak to ur family r Jean but u need to stop wit trying to b the face of miscarriage its upsetting n infuriating women who r n have been through horrendous times wether that's thru pregnancy or cancer r chronic illness who don't want constant attention n need to b centre of attention...these women r strong fighters who actually keep it within their families n friends n take strength from dat n don't look for sympathy to boost their ego from 50k strangers u narcissistic prick

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder has she Keith blocked from her stories... everytime she's in car 'on for the chats' her eyes are darting around as if keeping an eye out to see if anyone sees her talking when she shouldn't be.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.