Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's absolutely manic tonight like in the middle of a manic episode. I really believe there's more to Sarah's behaviour than just her being a bleep. I think she has a very serious mental illness.

Reactions: 30
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
Stop! Your completely correct - I had to look her up but your onto something.
Even the jeep thing and the reel songs are the same " I get to love you"
I hate that song now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wasn't offered a burial for mine my hospital has no garden for the angels or anything like that sp thanks to burp i feel worse about my 4 losses.
Dont even think about that , all those little babies that have gone to heaven are always thought of and you dont need to have a grave to remember your grief .xx
As far as im aware it is only babies stillborn over 24weeks that a burial is required x
She needs to be called out, she is upsetting women unnecessarily who don't know what the hospital did and making out she is a better woman for probably refusing a d+c and gloating that at least she knows where her baby is. Then going visiting the graveyard today and getting comfortable, rubbing it in more.
Funny thing is if there was any issue or worry about her they wouldve insisted on a d&c so there must have been no risk to her to let it pass naturally , once I had a rare abnormal pregnancy and wasnt allowed to continue miscarrying myself and had to have a d&c .I think she is doing all this talk that she has had a miscarraige and gas been the Best mother to her child as a way of coping with the guilt she has

What I'd like to know is was it a complication with the haematoma?
If there was any issue with that they wouldve insisted on a d&c to make sure she didnt haemorrhage

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
Lol she is defo trying to adopt that girls style 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone has a spare few minutes they don't mind losing, take a look back on Sarah's covid & pcos highlight, God she cracks me up talking about the really large 90 cysts covered in smaller cysts and the consultant saying "Sarah girl" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m starting a campaign if you’d like to sign my petition.
Justice for the sonographer / nurse who scanned Sarah on both occasions in the public system & recognised her, and identified 90 cysts.
This woman deserves a Dylan oaks chain.
Don’t discriminate x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Found this gem clearing crap off my old phone.
The cross head of poor old Teeth.
How long will they last?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So proud of herself she is 🙄 Jesus Christ does this one live in the real world? Greasy bloated bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
I was delighted she didn’t reshare her tag too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
"I haven't put on weight since June"
She's off her bleeping rocker!!!! She only said yesterday she's up 2stone (she previously only admitted 1.5 stone gain)
She even said she'd stopped being on plan because of the ivf
This one couldn't lie straight in the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads I have a thread suggestion but it might be too triggering... I hated even typing it but its what Sarah is doing every day on her stories and its making me sick.. so here goes and im sorry if it hurts anyone...

Candles, Keyrings and a Graveside for me. I'm better than everyone cos I didnt opt for a D&C

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Her lip liner gave me flashbacks to my cracked sore lips one time in my teens from the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a question about the grave for anyone in Cork.
Is the angel plot in kilcully a communal grave, or do you buy individual angel plots?

Reactions: 1
Guys is anyones insta playing up,none of my pages i follow,the stories are not coming up for me straight away.its all random pages i never really see or watch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.