Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey
Big love light hugs to you 🥰🥰🥰🥰

love those updates! X. She needs more ads to be able to buy some followers back again
Or a fake competition featuring a smiths voucher to entice the scummy mummies to get the last of the Santa presents for their little angles

Thread title - Sarah, stop using your MC for monetary gain
Or
Sarah, where is Mikey?
I had to refrain from using the word bleep with all my energy 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw her Virgo "collab" - who would buy a jacket that doesn't close? she said she doesn't wear jackets "tied" - that the whole point of a jacket?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw her Virgo "collab" - who would buy a jacket that doesn't close? she said she doesn't wear jackets "tied" - that the whole point of a jacket?!
I’d say she gave them her sizes for what they were sending her and went for the 16-18 so it was oversized and she could fit her hoodies under it. Ya know, cause shes delusional about the size she actually is and rather than accept the fact it doesn’t fit her, she’s trying to justify it to herself that she doesn’t like them closed 😂
I mean, even if you like wearing your coats open, surely the option of being able to close them is a must??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the replies on these threads are hilarious. The ones that make you laugh out loud no matter where you are. The protractor comment above. 👄💄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those two dresses she had on showcasing the sock boots were absolutely horrendous. Sheeeeeeeeeeens finest I’d say. Put them in the bin

• Haha
Those two dresses she had on showcasing the sock boots were absolutely horrendous. Sheeeeeeeeeeens finest I’d say. Put them in the bin
She could've gone to ourdoor/adventure shops and got better fitting tents....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she inspiring with the skanger cheap leggings ha and jumpers bet on to her? Chung wans that never saw the inside of a gym? I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do somewhat like misshallahan but whats with the lip liner outside the lips and how many tracksuits does 1 person need? She seems to have money to burn

Reactions: 3
Omg she's absolutely manic tonight like in the middle of a manic episode. I really believe there's more to Sarah's behaviour than just her being a bleep. I think she has a very serious mental illness.
Yeah me too, God love her but i think she cant help it, she is manic, i couldn't listen to her last night i had to swipe on.

Found this gem clearing crap off my old phone.
The cross head of poor old Teeth.
How long will they last?

View attachment 1718009
Found this gem clearing crap off my old phone.
The cross head of poor old Teeth.
How long will they last?

View attachment 1718009
Keith gettin told off like a child!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is she inspiring with the skanger cheap leggings ha and jumpers bet on to her? Chung wans that never saw the inside of a gym? I can’t 😂
So after reading your comment I had to go and check the prices of this shite. €34.99 for leggings and €38.99 for the fleece. Would ya be well 😂😂 who on Earth would buy this cheap looking hunzo tat, you'd get Nike stuff for near that price. I can't, either.

• Wow
Can she just stop !!!!!!!!!!!!! my god now she is like the minster for death
we all lost someone close at some stage in our life.
Give it a break attention seeking only thing is a lot people in cork are unfollowing her and EVERYONE is talking about her in BAD WAY for the tit
she loves going to the grave I am sorry now so she can load up a photo is it??? Going to the grave is a very private thing
nah she want to duck off and shame on anyone that buys anything from anything she promotes
Ps she a fat fucker state of her she defo got the face topped up as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracksuit reminds me of the fruit of the loom tracksuits circa 1997. Looks to be riddled in bobbles too. She presents herself to be a giant lump of tit in a tracksuit tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.