Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. She's vack about 3 days, and we've had ads for exerify, Dylan Yokes and Virgo. She was 1000% losing too much money its the only reason she's back

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So let me get this straight. She's vack about 3 days, and we've had ads for exerify, Dylan Yokes and Virgo. She was 1000% losing too much money its the only reason she's back
And she’s managed to shoe horn her miscarriage story into every single sale

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey
Im so, so glad u got your rainbow baby she sounds like an amazing little girl and really cherished 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had some turn around in less than 24 hours her hair is so fuckin tit "styled" like that

also love when ye refer to her as wilder beast I do b knotted don't I, I do 😂😂😂
PhotoCollage_1668069004663.png

• Haha
New thread suggestion “protractor for her lips, the gilet won’t zip, I’m back to just being, would you like a keyring”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She’s ugly, god bless her!
It's lousy to slag off a woman's appearance and say they are ugly but Sarah isn't a woman. Her behaviour the last week makes me question if she's a human, she's a whole new entity all on her own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
I came on to say this!!She is copying Eimear Hallahan with the hair and makeup...I remember the day she tagged her as well!They also have a small connection in that they both work with flawless beauty...Eimear is so mature for her age and well put together...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I came on to say this!!She is copying Eimear Hallahan with the hair and makeup...I remember the day she tagged her as well!They also have a small connection in that they both work with flawless beauty...Eimear is so mature for her age and well put together...
Dream on Burps! 😂

New thread suggestion “protractor for her lips, the gilet won’t zip, I’m back to just being, would you like a keyring”
I would prefer this over my previous suggestion as it might be too triggering for ladies popping in everyday seeing those words on the thread... she just makes me so mad, love to all ❤

Reactions: 5
I think Eimear is a melt.
I followed a shop that she worked in before and I wanted to throw my phone at the wall when she would come on.

But she’s pretty and can work the orange face and scraped back hair, sarah definitely can’t.

Reactions: 2
Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey
thanks for being so open with us all and sharing your experience. So happy for you and your husband that you got your happy ever after. Life is a journey and the hard times definitely help us to appreciate the good times 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The next on her agenda is when she finds out the gender, she’s going to name the baby and have a load of personalised crap with the name on it 🙄 I can see this happening as she is that predictable

She's definitely one of the most unprofessional woman in Instagram, why anyone would turn to her for a discount code 🥴 it didn't take her long the smugness business as usual.. she will be flogging anything and everything with the build up to Christmas !!!

Reactions: 9
She's definitely one of the most unprofessional woman in Instagram, why anyone would turn to her for a discount code 🥴 it didn't take her long the smugness business as usual.. she will be flogging anything and everything with the build up to Christmas !!!
Tbh the discount codes she gets are usually from companies I would never use. Pure shite cheap places. The places that offer her discount codes reflect on how cheap and low rent of an influencer that she is 🤣 there was an awful makeup company she used to flog for, oh my glam I think 😩 pure poundshop Constance Carroll style tit 🤣🤣
Where’s the green blazer? I miss it, she was like the Incredible Hulk in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.