Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going for a scan tomorrow for possible cervical cancer. Shut the duck up sarah!
Oh God I hope all will be OK sending prayers and genuine good thought 🙏 my mam went for this last year and she's quite young but thankfully she got the all clear ❤ hopefully you will too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the duck. Langer load of ads.

Did I dream the last ~2 weeks?

Reactions: 9
“I’m gonna wear this into the hospital on Friday”
This one ain’t well
And she hopping around the room like a fruit loop, leg flicking, happy out. Soon as she gets to the word "hospital" the performance voice comes on. This one is bananas. I'm glad she's back all the same cause she's fierce entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doing an ad for clothes and nothing fits. 16 to 18 hasn't a hope in hell. Unbelievable mood swings. She was warned to stop being morbid and get over herself. Last night the fillered bottom lip was pouting out a mile. Tonight the lip is overdrawn all over her face and she's in her element. Did someone spike her burrito bowl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just thinking Sarah has come full circle, from trying to sell jellies to people who have lost children to actually losing herself and selling crap and being able to use that loss now to sell stuff. I'm still disgusted with her for making out she is better than other women who took medical advise and had a d+c, making out she did everything for her baby!!

Reactions: 19
This witch has seriously set me off I couldn’t even comment yesterday. I had a MMC 3 years ago and spent last night feeling tit because I don’t know where my baby is, I’ve never thought about this before. this bleeping clown as usual thinks she’s better than everyone while also being worse off than everyone. duck off Sarah I felt sorry for you until those comments 🥱

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This witch has seriously set me off I couldn’t even comment yesterday. I had a MMC 3 years ago and spent last night feeling tit because I don’t know where my baby is, I’ve never thought about this before. this bleeping clown as usual thinks she’s better than everyone while also being worse off than everyone. duck off Sarah I felt sorry for you until those comments 🥱
I wasn't offered a burial for mine my hospital has no garden for the angels or anything like that sp thanks to burp i feel worse about my 4 losses.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just thinking Sarah has come full circle, from trying to sell jellies to people who have lost children to actually losing herself and selling crap and being able to use that loss now to sell stuff. I'm still disgusted with her for making out she is better than other women who took medical advise and had a d+c, making out she did everything for her baby!!
What I'd like to know is was it a complication with the haematoma?

Reactions: 1
How can she say she didn’t eat for ten/eight days she’s at a piling the weight on, the second dress the pattern is like a curtain pattern from the eighties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trigger warning here ( bawling here again ) ❤❤❤❤❤
I remember being asked what we wanted to do after miscarriages , we choose to bury our children with my husband's grandmother. 0ur first was a miscarriage , our second was a still birth , 3rd and 4th was a miscarriage and out 5th was a full term still born. My sister sorted everything with funeral home, who were amazing only cost to us was opening of the grave. We could have had babies buried in Angel plot but my husband insisted that babies buried with family. Looking back now it was right decision. Why I'm writing all this is. These are our babies . MC or SB but we both well aware of the difference and would never refer to our 3 miscarriage's as still births .. both experience horrendous but very different but emotionally the same. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I've upset anyone xx
Omg you poor couple, that's so sad, but I'm sure you dealt with it with dignity 💔

Reactions: 1
She needs to be called out, she is upsetting women unnecessarily who don't know what the hospital did and making out she is a better woman for probably refusing a d+c and gloating that at least she knows where her baby is. Then going visiting the graveyard today and getting comfortable, rubbing it in more.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m so pleased Kate Moss is back. I missed all the hideous outfits and tips on what not to wear and how not to wear it.
If my 83 Yr old mother wore that I'd rip it off her, also who pays €45 for sock boots that you can get in penny's for c€20

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.