Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I genuinely thought that she had a bumbag on with the exerify logo that she was showing is when she lifted her hoodie....no...it was a lump of lard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tbh the discount codes she gets are usually from companies I would never use. Pure shite cheap places. The places that offer her discount codes reflect on how cheap and low rent of an influencer that she is 🤣 there was an awful makeup company she used to flog for, oh my glam I think 😩 pure poundshop Constance Carroll style tit 🤣🤣
Where’s the green blazer? I miss it, she was like the Incredible Hulk in it
Constance Carroll - that's brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder when is she going to address that slimming world has left her go. She shuts her doors in two weeks time. She's going to be flogging tat left right and centre now to pay for her jeep

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not certain if she addressed it yet to her classes but she has told certain members she will be closing. That's no shock when she's Pilling on the weight and has no pregnancy to blame for the weight gain
Did slimming world boot her or is she deciding to close shop? Oh I can’t wait to see all the shite she desperately tries to flog now 😂 keet will do a runner if she doesn’t get more brand deals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Title Suggestion: When I find myself flat out shilling keyrings, waiting on stepped Daddy Keet, eating bodadoes and to just be

Read to the tune of the Beatles Let it Be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was speaking to my own consultant about certain blagger consultants & SW HQ (in UK, who essentially are over Ireland) are bringing down the axe on all that aren't preforming and bringing company into disrepute.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread Title Suggestion: When I find myself flat out shilling keyrings, waiting on stepped Daddy Keet, eating bodadoes and to just be

Read to the tune of the Beatles Let it Be 😂
I’m actually sitting in the car singing that to myself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.