Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
clearly Neither of them have ever lost anyone they were close to. People lose parents/children/siblings/husbands/wives/partners every single day.
This shit they’ll never be the same again?????

SARAH BURKE PEOPLE LOSE LOVED ONES EVERY SINGLE DAY, YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO SUFFER A LOSS.

She has me rattled.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Beavana

VIP Member
I think we are owed an apology from the people on here who said we were being harsh on her, etc

And here she is banging out the ads fucking delighted with herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Mary Mary

VIP Member
But what are they remembering? They never met the baby.. they are just remembering that Sarah was 3 months pregnant that one time 🤷🏻‍♀️ A MC means a lot to the mother and father of the baby absolutely but it doesn’t to the other families members - it might be sad for like a day or two for them but they move on easier as they had no real connection with the foetus at that stage. I don’t understand why you would even think to give family members memorabilia 😣 am I wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know we always have the mad debates about the ex being a deadbeat dad and I used to be the first to agree with this, but since this has all played out I genuinely believe that the ex fucked off with the shower gel for his own sanity! No one should have to put up with her and her antics 🫣 I would imagine everyone walks on eggshells around her 24/7! Nutjob

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Did she say it was a different vibe going home with luke than goin home after the miscarriage.

A different fuckn vibe....

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
I truly cannot believe she has bought personalised gifts for the consultant and midwives and has turned this into some sort of sponsored post! 😳 this is beyond outrageous! And that other fool egging her on to give the chains to the midwives 🫣 absolutely delighted with herself now heading on down to the hospital as if she is Santa with her sack full of piss wire personalised necklaces 😩

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
Sarah is making little of women who had a d+c after a miscarriage by making out that she is above them as she did everything she could for her baby and that she knows where baby is. Is she saying women who had a d+c didn't do everything and don't know where their babies are 😮

• Sad
  • Heart

Wheretonext

VIP Member
We have to bare in mind that Sarah is a bit on the slow side. I'd imagine she's never been diagnosed and is on the spectrum. This is all probably normal behaviour for her....
People on the spectrum are not “slow” .

• Heart
Reactions: 42

sron

VIP Member
If you didnt know this ones story, you would think listening to her that it was at the very least a late 2nd trimester stillbirth.

I am of the opinion that its a baby once there is a heartbeat BUT I would not say I had the baby at 12/13 weeks. I would say I miscarried at 12/13 weeks because that would be the correct terminology.

As for breaking the stigma etc etc. There is no stigma and it is spoken about. Just because she had no idea what a MMC was doesnt mean its not talked about. There are so so many things in this world that people don't know about until it affects them or those close to them.

She is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Booboo68

Chatty Member
She might have as well put a pic of teeths willy on the key ring
......both are no use to anyone 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
You know what crossed my mind, Lukes friends in school. No doubt , kids can't hold their piss, he's gone in, told all his friends he's going to be a big brother (again). Now he's going to be in telling other 5 years olds that the baby has died- things that parents might not want their kids to know about - kids with expectant mothers who are now aware that miscarriages can happen and it not being their choice to tell them this life lesson.

• Sad

ANIJJ

Not to sound too harsh but it was an mmc in the first trimester which can happen to any woman and so so often does, not a full term baby. It’s very sad. I think she seems to be inflating the whole thing for the views attention whatever but what she’s feeling is what any other parent experiences when this happens. And whose mind would be on sponsored posting at this time if she was grieving that bad. I was in hospital for 8 days with a much later mmc, I actually delivered and buried our baby. I retained tissue and had to have an erpc too a month later. I also sustained an injury which took 6 weeks to recover from. A lot of people knew nothing about it all.I never for one moment carried on like she is, I find it actually disgusting and disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sad

msster

Chatty Member
So the baby cud have her scent of her like wtf
She didn't eat for 2 weeks only bread 2 hours later I have lived on burrito bowls for last few weeks
I'm a grafter a breath later I cud lie on couch all day
See Sarah this is why people don't like u you are the biggest fakest lying bitch on Instagram
Not to even mention the 2 stone bit then we all know u can't count

• Heart
Exactly this on my second loss and no testing until third. We are older met later in life. She hasn't a clue what she is talking about. I had the same as her last time missed miscarriage had to wait a week after scan to confirm went back teaching infants for the week though I was heartbroken then took a week off to have the DNC and 'recover'. Often cried my eyes out after infants left but never on front of them or social media and I looked like crap. I've unfollowed her now..she makes a mockery of us all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

mygoodgod

VIP Member
The fucking Teddy thing shes like madeline mc canns mom with it. Theres no words for her. No luke mentioned me me me and Keith Keith Keith. Someone needs to shake her and get help for her. She made sure she did all her ads before the false breakdown.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Dbloggs

We have to bare in mind that Sarah is a bit on the slow side. I'd imagine she's never been diagnosed and is on the spectrum. This is all probably normal behaviour for her....
I have friends on the spectrum and they have never ever behaved like this. 🤔 She is just an attention seeking lunatic that wasn't loved enough as a child. She is the most toxic and vile human being I have ever encountered in my life and I've come across my fair share of horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
What did they do??
Poor Betty is in the bed and Sarah is squirting holy water on her from an empty windowlene bottle,sonic is there creasing up. Poor beddy actually is flinching. It's not funny. It's the middle of winter and that old lady is in bed. Sarah, just because you have dealt with a MC in the most undignified of ways doesn't meant you don't allow others a bit of dignity. Foul bitch

• Angry
  • Wow

Peig

I've been thinking about this for a long time now but hadn't the courage to say it but the last few days have jst blown my mind ... I really think why she announced so early was because she knew there was a high risk of a MC & she wanted all the attention, pity & poor Sarah posts 😡 I had a miscarriage last year & know the pain it caused but the last thing I would have been able to do was post my pain & loss on social media 💔

• Heart