Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffycookie

I have kept quiet about this but I can't deal with her anymore. She's deluded. She needs serious intervention. She needs help and soon. I lost our little girl just over a month ago at 30 weeks and the way this lady has been going on makes me sick. Yes grief how you want to but don't force it on others. I do have things to mark my little girl in our home but nothing tacky like that shit. I just can't with her. She needs to get off social media and respect others as well as herself and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Can I just rant for a minute…
When she said she was “a grafter” and then she doesn’t like resting. Sarah, stop it you fool you wouldn’t work to warm yourself.
The absolute psychotic behaviour coming on the other eve “crying”, aka whinging with her lip out and not a tear in sight. She just relishes so much in attention that the after math of the mmc is suiting her. Of course she didn’t want it to happen, and God love them on their loss, but the draaaaamaaaaa…. She is lapping it up. The candles, photo frames etc freak me out. Do not even START me on the key rings, she needs help. Had lunch with a friend yesterday who has just had her 4th mc in 2 years. No kids. She is an amazing woman and doesn’t thrive of self pity and attention. She would only love to have a little boy like Luke -ye remember luke do yas? The little lad she eye rolls every time she mentions? Also as someone who’s close family member had a still birth at 40 weeks, her on about “having the baby” and “the baby born sleeping” and visiting the grave just makes me hate her even more. She is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ll say it again… I’ve never in my life seen someone to go through a miscarriage carry on like this. It’s not normal. I think she is desperately trying to go viral with the breaking stigma shitology 😩 she is willing to use ANYTHING to get a story into an online rag! She has exploited everything change in her life so far so this will be no different. She is a disgraceful sack of shit!
Just ordered us all a Dylan yokes chain with 'Never in my life' on the front and 'seen anything like this wan' on the back..

Yizzer welcome.

Happy Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Imagine being in Aldi and throwing your car keys on the till point while you pack your bags
Cashier: thats a nice keyring where did you get it
You: oh my sister had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and got us all keyrings to remember the baby.
Cashier: *tumbleweed*
You: *dies of mortification*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Hankering for the days she’d have her smoooodie bowl and then treat us to 37 stories of her picking the remnants of it out of her junior infants teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Oh. Wow. I don't have the right words, nor have I any idea how you're still standing. Two still born? That's absolutely horrific, not to take away from your miscarried babies, but two beautiful full term babies, that you had to hand back 💔 my heart hurts for you. Don't reply if you don't want to, but I'd love to know if you finally got a baby to keep? Xx
Anybody who has lost a baby through miscarriage or still born , no matter how many times are amazing and strong , it cuts me up inside when I hear and see what burps is doing . But I've said all I can about her for now. To answer your question yes we have a beautiful little girl who's loving and funny.. For my mental health we took a break from trying to get pregnant , on my husband's 38th birthday we found out I was pregnant. I was on a lot of bed rest and our bundle of joy was born on a Friday the 13 th. At 35 weeks. She is now 6 has some special needs but we wouldn't swap her for anything. We are so grateful to have her in our live's.... Thank you to everyone who's commented it was a difficult journey and I'll always " think what if, or what the babies would be doing now, " but we've been lucky we got our happy ever after. edit ! hope that doesn't come across as being smug. It's just the way we feel. X ♥ love to all here especially to those that have been on their own journey

Last edited:
  • Heart

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
1.why does she always say “I’m laughing” bout some shite or other and then proceed to tell you something that is not in any way funny
2. The cuff links are just horrific
3. The chains are so cringe, I’d actually be a bit freaked out by it if I were one of those nurses. Also it’s unfair to use one of their names publicly as part of her ad and makes the person identifiable- how many nurses called Una can there be in CUMH
4. Why did she declare to be 10 days with no food, then it was 7 but she ate toast and then today she tagged boojum because she bought soo much food there? Make the lies stop please
5. Stop using the loss of your baby to sell sell sell a fuckin watch, earphones, angel jumper or Dylan oaks shite
6. Why does her nose look so bloody big in that morning video
7. Thanks for preparing us for next weeks story of a punctured uterus - I can see that being the next medical drama
8. Please stop with the fuckin frames

• Haha
  • Heart
Sarah: I would please ask for privacy at this time for us all & that our privacy is respected.

Also sarah: Heres details of my miscarriage, videos of the funeral/grave, every bit of personalised tat about the miscarriage, Here's the details of what I'm giving the midwives , Here's a video of rainbows and the street where I live.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

pretty_polls

I wonder when is she going to address that slimming world has left her go. She shuts her doors in two weeks time. She's going to be flogging tat left right and centre now to pay for her jeep

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Lads I have a thread suggestion but it might be too triggering... I hated even typing it but its what Sarah is doing every day on her stories and its making me sick.. so here goes and im sorry if it hurts anyone...

Candles, Keyrings and a Graveside for me. I'm better than everyone cos I didnt opt for a D&C

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45