Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought jack tit for none of them, load of Dylan shite or sweet king with names on them 😂

And is she really doing a bleeping raffle now for someone with the name Catherine???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ordering stuff for the midwives??????? Dealing yokes tat I presume. Is she off her chuck. That’s just mad.
Surely they can’t accept things from patients anyway? Maybe the midwife from Cumh that said she was the talk of the hospital could let us know if it’s normal to be gifted things?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ordering stuff for the midwives??????? Dealing yokes tat I presume. Is she off her chuck. That’s just mad.
Surely they can’t accept things from patients anyway? Maybe the midwife from Cumh that said she was the talk of the hospital could let us know if it’s normal to be gifted things?
She should just write them a letter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry she needs serious mental help she’s taken it too far I’ve unfollowed a local woman where I live was killed yesterday in a car accident she was 32 leaving behind her partner and 2 small kids youngest a year old, two families lives turned upside down. and then you have Sarah milking the tit out of a MC is disgusting she needs to get a grip and cherish the loved ones she has and be grateful for what she has and not trying to cash in on what she’s lost and crying out for attention

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She must have her family blocked from her stories. They can’t surely think this is all normal. She should at least keep it off social media!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry she needs serious mental help she’s taken it too far I’ve unfollowed a local woman where I live was killed yesterday in a car accident she was 32 leaving behind her partner and 2 small kids youngest a year old, two families lives turned upside down. and then you have Sarah milking the tit out of a MC is disgusting she needs to get a grip and cherish the loved ones she has and be grateful for what she has and not trying to cash in on what she’s lost and crying out for attention
We must live in the same area, that was very sad 😔
But this witch cannot and is incapable of being grateful for what she has, she will always be chasing something she seems to be better 🙄

She must have her family blocked from her stories. They can’t surely think this is all normal. She should at least keep it off social media!
Either the family just smile and nod at the bleep for a quiet life or they are enablers

Reactions: 8
They literally did their job….they’ll remember you burps, for years to come you’ll be the example of the mad wan they warn the trainees to watch out for. They don’t need a frame with your scan in it or a smelly tatty necklace with their own names, I’m sure they know them from you roaring at them all week

Reactions: 12
Of course it’s normal to be gifted things 😂 midwives get gifts all the time

Reactions: 1
I just refreshed my Insta and she went from 50.5 to 50.4. Her followers dropping like flys

Reactions: 4
I think her reluctance to do trigger warnings because other peoples issues are not her responsibility will turn people

Reactions: 13
I'm laughing at some random Catherine, who had no part to play in the mighty care is now getting a thank you gift too 🤣🤣 insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she got free Dylan yokes for the midwives. How bleeping insulting is that?

Reactions: 4
I have never in my 34 years have seen the likes of this… I’ve had friends and family that had miscarriages but I have never seen the likes of this caper.
Another thing I bleeping HATE is people taking pics and posting of graves!!!!
Ah don't be a bleep. Posting of graves shows love and commitment and burpitis where the scumbag side is shown. Norries forever, norries, Northcork

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dying at Catherine wearing her personalised bits out and about and getting asked where she got it. “Well ya know Sarah Burke? It was intended for the midwife who nursed her through her miscarriage but she spelled her name wrong so I’m wearing it now. I’ve never met her like”
Bizarre!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.