Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Sarah referred to it as a blob, there would be uproar!
I personally don't care what terminology is used, some people are better with words than others. But I can understand how some of the comments could affect people especially if it was a recent trauma.

I hope she goes on holidays soon, get the non triggering craic started again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah so I have to protect my own triggers. It is vile when so many on here have shared their stories, and I mean all stories not just people with fully formed babies. I’m just saying people should use better terminology.
well you do I suppose. We all have to protect our own triggers all day every day. Or handle ourselves when we are triggered. As for terminology, we are on a Sarah thread. I think we have all sunk to her level at this stage and used words to describe things that we would never normally use.

Reactions: 5
I’m no domestic goddess but last night I made roasties for the first time, duck ME we’ve a new bodadoe KWEEN in town, happy to post the recipe for yiz, but you’ll have to wait the approx 3/4 months as per burps schedule 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m no domestic goddess but last night I made roasties for the first time, duck ME we’ve a new bodadoe KWEEN in town, happy to post the recipe for yiz, but you’ll have to wait the approx 3/4 months as per burps schedule 😂
How many syns?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see a trip to turkey and a tour of the upmarket shops such as bershka and zara

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well everything has already been said but the time I got here!

So I have an important question, what is a bodadoe??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread #51 suggestion
Sarah just wants to “be”, but we can all see, she just craves attention so run keet run free

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dying at Catherine wearing her personalised bits out and about and getting asked where she got it. “Well ya know Sarah Burke? It was intended for the midwife who nursed her through her miscarriage but she spelled her name wrong so I’m wearing it now. I’ve never met her like”
Bizarre!
I think we should all request it and see what tat she sends out...

• Haha
I’m not trying to diminish the woman’s feelings of grief but she really should not be letting this play out to 50000 people. I wish she would go back to being a slimming world queen

Reactions: 4
Iv been MIA the few days have so much to read up on. What has she been doing now 😜I'm guessing she's still a delusional gowl 🥱

Reactions: 1
Dictionary according to burps -

bodadoe - potatoes
just be - excuse to be a lazy bleep and do nothing
Obsessed - paid to peddle this tit
0% wine & beer - allergy to water and soft drinks
The barrs - a football club SHES stalking via Luke so keet can’t run and be free
Car seat - burps doesn’t appear to know this word
Metaformin- metformin
Syns - not her responsibility
Work - make people pay to tell them your own life story like you’re Oprah
PCOS - evaporating soccer ball lumps in ones ovaries
Hyperemesis - plain oul morning sickness and not real HG
Shower gel - the thing she doesn’t use since Brian ran away with it
Nuggies - all keet will eat
BEAUDIFUL - a compliment when something is nice (Sarah claims she and all her tat is this)
Size M - an elusive size of garment which has the ability to expand to XXL on the body
Partner - a man child scheming off you for free rent
Shampoo - the thing you bring to the hairdressers to make them wash your greasy hair
Shein Haul - excessive amounts of unflattering ill sized pieces of fabric thrown on the floor of the “Instagram room” purchased with Luke’s mickey money
followers - accounts on line watching this grade a tit show from VIP seats
Sonic - her mother
Alpaca - her bizarrely hair styled sister
Luke’s Dad - Brian, the man whom helped create him
Like Burke - the artist formerly known as Luke Buckley
Mortgage - the thing burps has done twice on her HAP assisted house
Wedding - a thing you plan and have 40 hen do’s for but never happens
Wedding band - Burps only Karaoke time

hope I’ve not missed any 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Dictionary according to burps -

bodadoe - potatoes
just be - excuse to be a lazy bleep and do nothing
Obsessed - paid to peddle this tit
0% wine & beer - allergy to water and soft drinks
The barrs - a football club SHES stalking via Luke so keet can’t run and be free
Car seat - burps doesn’t appear to know this word
Metaformin- metformin
Syns - not her responsibility
Work - make people pay to tell them your own life story like you’re Oprah
PCOS - evaporating soccer ball lumps in ones ovaries
Hyperemesis - plain oul morning sickness and not real HG
Shower gel - the thing she doesn’t use since Brian ran away with it
Nuggies - all keet will eat
BEAUDIFUL - a compliment when something is nice (Sarah claims she and all her tat is this)
Size M - an elusive size of garment which has the ability to expand to XXL on the body
Partner - a man child scheming off you for free rent
Shampoo - the thing you bring to the hairdressers to make them wash your greasy hair
Shein Haul - excessive amounts of unflattering ill sized pieces of fabric thrown on the floor of the “Instagram room” purchased with Luke’s mickey money
followers - accounts on line watching this grade a tit show from VIP seats
Sonic - her mother
Alpaca - her bizarrely hair styled sister
Luke’s Dad - Brian, the man whom helped create him
Like Burke - the artist formerly known as Luke Buckley
Mortgage - the thing burps has done twice on her HAP assisted house
Wedding - a thing you plan and have 40 hen do’s for but never happens
Wedding band - Burps only Karaoke time

hope I’ve not missed any 😂
The shein haul is the most accurate thing i have read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.