Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain this? I am lost. I have family members that have has miscarriages at 12/13 weeks and I have never heard or seen this?

Did any of you girls hear of this kind of thing? A funeral for a 12 week miscarriage? This is beyond disturbing and upsetting.
I’ve had 4 misses the latest at 11 weeks which I half passed myself and rest was dnc, 2 very early ones before 6 weeks and one at 7 weeks which I passed myself
I was very sad after the first one whereas with 1 I didn’t even cry

no I never had a funeral in fact I just wanted to be left alone and forget about it really

this is mental
By all means have a keepsake or memory for yourself
Not to be shared for all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe this is just because I’m on my first cyckel in 18 months since having my baby, and look banish me to the rave thread if ye must but just out of mindfulness for the dignity of the little soul that was lost in this, I want to point out that a 12/13 week old fœtus in the womb very much does look like a tiny baby. I know in many instances after the miscarriage tragically that may not be what we see but while it’s in its mothers womb it absolutely does resemble a tiny baby at that stage. And I think that’s why she keeps emphasising that they were happy with how things went, ie she wanted to wait for nature to take its course so that the baby would be intact, as opposed to immediate intervention a D&C where it wouldn’t. I personally see nothing wrong with her burying her babies remains in what looks to be maybe a family plot or any plot at all, and putting a little plaque to acknowledge that’s their babies resting place. I have absolutely nothing in common with her and yet to be honest I thought of all her stories since the MC, that little resting place and acknowledgment that her baby existed is lovely. Her motive for putting it on SM? Who knows.
Anyway, back to my original point, I dislike Sarah as much as the next tattler, but my God some of the mocking cruel comments in reference to the miscarried baby itself are quite disgusting
I think the way Sarah is posting stuff is fueling the fire.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain this? I am lost. I have family members that have has miscarriages at 12/13 weeks and I have never heard or seen this?
That’s cause most people get on with it but poor Sarah is the only one in the world and she’s getting attention so this will go on for a while yet

“I’m not ready to talk but if I was to talk what would you ask me”.. what an attention seeking gowl
Girls respect her privacy please this is a silent journey after all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to be committed and Luke reefed off her. Tbh, love that her sisters are going about their business, sick of her tit. She needs a smack

Reactions: 11
I actually think she needs help she needs go to a physiatrist or something.. how are her family and Keith leaving her do all this .. its confirmed she is officially nuts!

Reactions: 13
I was just about to say
Having had a miscarriage around the same time as her and not to be too crude or cruel…. What has she buried ?
She’s buried a big blob. Sorry if I’ve triggered anyone. She was 13 weeks when they discovered she had a miscarriage - 14 weeks - one week later at the final scan before she passed the foetus. The foetus could have failed anytime from a day to 4 weeks previous when she had her last scan - making her quite likely 9 weeks pregnant 🙄🫣

Reactions: 4
Maybe she has her family and Keet blocked from her stories so they don’t see the madness o_O

Reactions: 3
She’s buried a big blob. Sorry if I’ve triggered anyone. She was 13 weeks when they discovered she had a miscarriage - 14 weeks - one week later at the final scan before she passed the foetus. The foetus could have failed anytime from a day to 4 weeks previous when she had her last scan - making her quite likely 9 weeks pregnant 🙄🫣
Yes, great point, the foetus could have died weeks ago... and she just hadnt known.... so it may not have been as formed as it would be at 13 weeks🤔

Reactions: 4
When was her last scan? Didn’t she have one when she was admitted with “hyperemesis”? Could be wrong…

Are midwives allowed to accept gifts like that. I remember when my baby was born the midwife I had was just amazing and I got her a card and one for all voucher and she said thanks so much but they would get in trouble for accepting gifts.

Reactions: 7
Buying personalised gifts for the mid wives surely to god the jellys and the slippers would of been good enough

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.