Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s Ma called Catherine is about to get a Dylan Oaks Xmas present courtesy of Sarah B

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah seems very OTT that she was in for 8 days. Must have been an infection or something. Or maybe she insisted on staying in until the baby was miscarried? Never heard the likes before.

Reactions: 2
Yeah seems very OTT that she was in for 8 days. Must have been an infection or something. Or maybe she insisted on staying in until the baby was miscarried? Never heard the likes before.
I dont understand this though, she walked into the hospital healthy as anything.. no heartbeat on the screen and kept in for 8 days?? It doesnt make sense at all, unless it was a padded room they put her into🤭

I know we laugh and joke about burp but she seriously needs help.
I think so too, its scary now at this stage..

Reactions: 8
She did say she was "allowed" to see Luke. I don't understand that statement. Did she have an infection/covid or what??

Reactions: 5
TW

Just on why she was kept in for so long. It does happen. I was in for 7 days on my mmc which was expected to happen as our baby had an abnormality. I was injured at home and ended up in hospital so they kept me in until I saw the neurologist who took 6 days to come and she me! I had loads of other test such as a heart monitor for 24 hours.when I was medically cleared I then got sent home with the meds to start the labour. I went home for a night and back in the next day where I delivered my baby. My husband was allowed to stay the night.I went home the next day with our little white box as we decided to bury the remains which was a fully formed baby.(So I knew the baby had no HB for at least a week). The funeral home took the coffin for a couple of nights, there was a reason but I can’t remember why. We bought a plot and the baby was buried there with a small blessing. There was 6 of us at the grave. My whole mmc wasn’t resolved for a full month from start to finish but I know others go through this kinda thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It's no act of kindness when you feel the need to tell 50 thousand your giveing a gift to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Jellybb it’s awful sad I’m a blow in to the area but at work today it’s all anyone could talk about and then you have Sarah making a circus out of her loss to put on a show for the gram it’s actually vile to watch she’s going too far with no care for women who have had losses or are going through a loss

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What did she put up and take down?
She put up the q&a box saying she's not ready but if she was what would people ask. She also put up about her being hacked and loosing followers. Both taken down but both screen shotted on the thread

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind would respond to such a post about receiving a gift intended for someone else only the name was spelt wrong. They would have to be as unstable as the person who suggested it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course it’s normal to be gifted things 😂 midwives get gifts all the time
When I was leaving hospital with my young fella I left in 2 tins of sweets just the bog standard roses and hero's not for anyone in particular tho. Does that make me weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When I was leaving hospital with my young fella I left in 2 tins of sweets just the bog standard roses and hero's not for anyone in particular tho. Does that make me weird?
This is what most people do, but then Sarah isn't most people.

Reactions: 4
Ordering stuff for the midwives??????? Dealing yokes tat I presume. Is she off her chuck. That’s just mad.
Surely they can’t accept things from patients anyway? Maybe the midwife from Cumh that said she was the talk of the hospital could let us know if it’s normal to be gifted things?
Not a midwife/nurse but former hospital caterer that worked on the wards inc maternity and it’s normal to be gifted chocolates, flowers or even fruit baskets but nothing more.. it wouldn’t be right to accept anything more, people are vulnerable and sometimes I half think it’s done because they think it’ll get them better treatment. Gifts such as what I can imagine Sarah is giving would be (or should be) politely refused

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.