Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she's grieving I do feel for her,but I've had friends and family members who have had losses (some I didn't know of for a good while after) and they had to get on with it and that's not to be dismissive or insensitive but life is cruel unfortunately. I think I'd have more respect for her if she came on and bawled and said lads I'm not coping too well and need to put the phone away. The 'privacy' she said she wanted last week is short lived and this appears to be an attempt at gaining clout. Grieve your loss by all means but she needs to stop with all the posting. Triggering for people going through similar I'm sure and I'd imagine if you are indeed going through the same the last thing you want to see is a blow by blow account of another person's loss,the Internet is escapism for many(myself included).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but she asked for privacy then goes and posts flowers and ornaments at a grave.. she's looking for people to message her so she can pull the poor me card. I do feel sorry for what happened to her but having a funeral just as she planned? She has stated that it has been a missed miscarriage. No trigger warning either?? Someone please take her phone off her before she ruins herself Futher

Reactions: 11
My wee leopard gecko was found in his tank dead tonight. Rip Harold! If anyone would like to send tat jelly's or slippers please feel free we will forever be a stepped up family of 5 🌈🦎🦎
Send me your address hun, il send you some sweet king jellies and a pair of slippers, you deserve it xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is just unbelievable, it’s not often I am stuck for words!

Reactions: 7
*TW*
I've seen a 12 week miscarriage, a mad thing I know had one, missed miscarriage, she 'gave birth' in the hospital, after she had taken tablets, when I seen her she whipped the phone out to show me photos of her cradling the baby. When I tell you now, there is no resemblance, none, at all. Maybe looked like a goldfish, but bigger, sorry now and don't come at me, but to think this is what Burp buried, I can't. The whole of Cork is definitely rooting for her, to check into an asylum.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No, just noooooo. Is there any depths she won't sink to? Is there anything sacred and private anymore?

Burp you are helping no one, you are not breaking any stigma. Most parents in your situation grieve with dignity. You are doing it for attention 🤢
I’m actually in floods since her post, she needs to take some responsibility and put a trigger warning. I’ve unfollowed her I just can’t deal with her anymore
No, she's taking no responsibility. That's your problem. As she said the other night! She is bat sh!t crazy.

*TW*
I've seen a 12 week miscarriage, a mad thing I know had one, missed miscarriage, she 'gave birth' in the hospital, after she had taken tablets, when I seen her she whipped the phone out to show me photos of her cradling the baby. When I tell you now, there is no resemblance, none, at all. Maybe looked like a goldfish, but bigger, sorry now and don't come at me, but to think this is what Burp buried, I can't. The whole of Cork is definitely rooting for her, to check into an asylum.
I was actually gonna say I buried bigger goldfish in cigarette boxes out the back for the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any local mental health facility that her relatives can sign her into?

Reactions: 5
Is there any local mental health facility that her relatives can sign her into?
Chr!st they would be brave to even suggest it. Look @Jellybb it's likely they went to the pub after the burial today, let's be real.

If Keet has any sense he'll leg it, he has no ties with her now.

• Wow
No still up ! Very disturbing
Where are her family / is there no one that can talk to her
Don't think she included her family in the funeral, as Ciara was in the salon this morning happy out and saw her mam and dad driving done onslow in his dpd van at 4pm neither looked upset as if they had been to the so called funeral

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chr!st they would be brave to even suggest it. Look @Jellybb it's likely they went to the pub after the burial today, let's be real.

If Keet has any sense he'll leg it, he has no ties with her now.
You know, I’m starting to feel sorry for Keith now. He will probably feel too guilty to leave now. 😩 I have no words for her behaviour over the last week or so.

Reactions: 9
Trigger warning. She no more had a funeral. She is visiting the angels plot in kilcully Co cork. I have 2 (babies) (feotus) what ever is appropriate to call them, buried there. I miscarried at 10 weeks and 13 weeks. I got a phone call after leaving hospital the first time after having a d and c to say did I consent to the remains being buried in kilcully angels plot or would I prefer them to be incinerated second time I decided to come home and let things happen naturally but I became quiet unwell and had to be admitted for an infection which I suspect happened to her too. I passed the feotus in the hospital I never saw it so I couldn't tell ye how formed or unformed at 13 weeks it was but it was also buried in kilcully. She didn't attend a burial service she is visiting the angels plot that it is. The picture today at the "grave" is deeply hurtful to those of us with babies/feotus resting there x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Maybe this is just because I’m on my first cyckel in 18 months since having my baby, and look banish me to the rave thread if ye must but just out of mindfulness for the dignity of the little soul that was lost in this, I want to point out that a 12/13 week old fœtus in the womb very much does look like a tiny baby. I know in many instances after the miscarriage tragically that may not be what we see but while it’s in its mothers womb it absolutely does resemble a tiny baby at that stage. And I think that’s why she keeps emphasising that they were happy with how things went, ie she wanted to wait for nature to take its course so that the baby would be intact, as opposed to immediate intervention a D&C where it wouldn’t. I personally see nothing wrong with her burying her babies remains in what looks to be maybe a family plot or any plot at all, and putting a little plaque to acknowledge that’s their babies resting place. I have absolutely nothing in common with her and yet to be honest I thought of all her stories since the MC, that little resting place and acknowledgment that her baby existed is lovely. Her motive for putting it on SM? Who knows.
Anyway, back to my original point, I dislike Sarah as much as the next tattler, but my God some of the mocking cruel comments in reference to the miscarried baby itself are quite disgusting
ETA- I’m really not trying to moderate at all, freedom of speech and each to their own. But some of the stuff about the baby is shocking, and it wouldn’t be easy shock Beddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.