Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be cancelled completely. Bet it's killing her to stay off the gram. Going through her millions of dm's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I jus hope she takes a proper bit of time off social media now, now that she has come back to state what happened. She jus needs to take that time

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for her but I can’t get my head around her wanting privacy and she is still posting on her story.

Reactions: 20
It will be business as usual for her before long , I know Instagram is her sideline but it's where she makes the most money from all her flogging, she will never pass up all her freebies and wknd stays away just give it time !!!!

Reactions: 6
In a weird way she is loving this. It’s all about attention. Her adding that into her bio proves that. She’s a sick sick girl. That relationship won’t survive another 6 months

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m actually shocked she posted that pic of her son. He’s asleep in what should be his safe space with no top on and she thinks it’s appropriate to share that with all her followers. Whatever sympathy I had for her after her loss is gone. I feel so sorry for her baby that died who never got to experience life but I feel nothing but anger towards her.
If she has any respect for her son she needs to pull that pic down immediately. Tusla need to step in at this stage if Luke’s extended family aren’t going to do anything about it.
She’s blatantly exploiting that child and it is abuse. To post photos of a sleeping boy with no pyjamas on cuddling a teddy online for thousands to see is child abuse. I’m so furious over this.

Reactions: 43
Has she ever tried to get pregnant naturally before going down the IVF route? She seemed to just went ahead quickly with the IVF seemed to happen very quickly from when she decided she wanted a baby with Keith?

Reactions: 3
I don't think he's asleep, but I do think she set him up with the teddy and then told him pretend to be asleep. And hey presto. Content.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Has she ever tried to get pregnant naturally before going down the IVF route? She seemed to just went ahead quickly with the IVF seemed to happen very quickly from when she decided she wanted a baby with Keith?
They had been trying from the day they met

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He’s not asleep. It’s a posed photo for the gram.
This is the type of person Sarah is. Exploits her son and exploits her miscarriage for public attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I've refrained from commenting here because while I personally didn't like the wording of her post, I'm very lucky in that I have only ever experienced a healthy pregnancy with a good outcome. Who am I to judge how someone feels after a loss. I've never been in that position so I've no idea how I'd react.

What I do know is that there is no way in hell I'd post a picture of my other child, in bed, naked from the waist up in order to garner further attention.

Sorry, any sympathy I had for her is gone.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.