Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was leaving hospital with my young fella I left in 2 tins of sweets just the bog standard roses and hero's not for anyone in particular tho. Does that make me weird?
I did similar…just got a few boxes for the nurses/midwives station on my ward.
There was one midwife in cumh called Marie that helped me on my first and she was an angel on earth..just amazing to me, but I’d have felt weird just getting her something when they were all lovely really! So went with the chocolates for all instead!

Reactions: 2
Not a midwife/nurse but former hospital caterer that worked on the wards inc maternity and it’s normal to be gifted chocolates, flowers or even fruit baskets but nothing more.. it wouldn’t be right to accept anything more, people are vulnerable and sometimes I half think it’s done because they think it’ll get them better treatment. Gifts such as what I can imagine Sarah is giving would be (or should be) politely refused
Ya, chocolates, fruit baskets etc would be a normal gift I would think for midwives, nurses, care staff, catering. Personalised gifts is a bit bizarre I think.

Reactions: 2
Any Catherine’s out there? 👀
What a weirdo!
The attention seeking from this wan is on another level

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ya, chocolates, fruit baskets etc would be a normal gift I would think for midwives, nurses, care staff, catering. Personalised gifts is a bit bizarre I think.
Geez I'd like to think I go above and beyond for my patients and have been given beautiful cards and thoughtful gifts ( not personalised). Also whoever called a miscarriage a blob is disturbed themselves. I'm not condoning Sarah or her behaviour but some women choose to bury their babies at any gestation and that's their choice. Do I agree sharing on insta.....no but some vulgar comments on here about women's choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread Suggestion #51

All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Geez I'd like to think I go above and beyond for my patients and have been given beautiful cards and thoughtful gifts ( not personalised). Also whoever called a miscarriage a blob is disturbed themselves. I'm not condoning Sarah or her behaviour but some women choose to bury their babies at any gestation and that's their choice. Do I agree sharing on insta.....no but some vulgar comments on here about women's choices.
I work in a similar career & receive flowers, chocolates, cards etc but would be uncomfortable with someone personalising gifts for me. Love to have my care acknowledged but it is my job. Jewellery , if that’s what it is would be too personal and not sure HR would approve.

Absolutely do not condone those comments and as I have previously stated as much as I think Sarah is unhinged & a deeply disturbed , devious individual my heart breaks for that baby who didn’t get to experience life so I don’t appreciate you lumping your issue with those type comments with my gripe about personalised tat.

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion....

Burps shares EVERYTHING for us all to see, we wish she would feck off, and "just be"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I work in a similar career & receive flowers, chocolates, cards etc but would be uncomfortable with someone personalising gifts for me. Love to have my care acknowledged but it is my job. Jewellery , if that’s what it is would be too personal and not sure HR would approve.

Absolutely do not condone those comments and as I have previously stated as much as I think Sarah is unhinged & a deeply disturbed , devious individual my heart breaks for that baby who didn’t get to experience life so I don’t appreciate you lumping your issue with those type comments with my gripe about personalised tat.
I said whoever said......didn't aim it at you

She’s buried a big blob. Sorry if I’ve triggered anyone. She was 13 weeks when they discovered she had a miscarriage - 14 weeks - one week later at the final scan before she passed the foetus. The foetus could have failed anytime from a day to 4 weeks previous when she had her last scan - making her quite likely 9 weeks pregnant 🙄🫣
Agree its mad the way she's with it and she is unhinged but referring to a little foetus as a big blob is so wrong

Reactions: 25
Not a midwife/nurse but former hospital caterer that worked on the wards inc maternity and it’s normal to be gifted chocolates, flowers or even fruit baskets but nothing more.. it wouldn’t be right to accept anything more, people are vulnerable and sometimes I half think it’s done because they think it’ll get them better treatment. Gifts such as what I can imagine Sarah is giving would be (or should be) politely refused
A gift of jewellery is over stepping the mark by a Mile
I can't imagion a ward sister being too pleased to see staff accepting it.
As you say chocs and fruit and cakes are the norm.
Not jewellery from a patient who promotes and makes money from that company

Reactions: 14
She's probably trying to use the personalised Shite from DO as a way to come back on flogging crap oh I bought this for the MW in hospital use my code bla bla there's always an agenda with this idiot remember jellygate for godsake

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I keep asking this question. I delivered a full term stillborn baby at 4pm and I was back home at 9pm
I’d a “miscarriage at 23weeks 6days they wouldn’t call it a stillborn as it wasn’t 24weeks an I took sepsis an was only in 4days!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry she needs serious mental help she’s taken it too far I’ve unfollowed a local woman where I live was killed yesterday in a car accident she was 32 leaving behind her partner and 2 small kids youngest a year old, two families lives turned upside down. and then you have Sarah milking the tit out of a MC is disgusting she needs to get a grip and cherish the loved ones she has and be grateful for what she has and not trying to cash in on what she’s lost and crying out for attention
Im also from that area and what happened to that beautiful girl is just so so tragic, and reminds you how important your family/friends are and how quick things can happen. My god sarah needs a serious head wobble mourn in private how could coming on insta honestly be helping her, i guarantee poor luke has been shoved in a corner because sarah just cant cope with the sweet little pet. My heart breaks for them all but especially luke and even keet as he so so wanted this baby but for the right reasons i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God you’d miss the pint swilling wildebeast throwing herself around dance floors with a mic trying to be the class clown 😂 burps please let keet run free, we miss the drunken sonic content!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A miscarriage is awful, absolutely soul destroying and heart breaking, each time it happened, it hurt more but I reacted less, I nearly expected it when I started bleeding.

But Sarah is living out this loss as if she is the only person to have ever had a miscarriage, but she's also living it out exactly as we predicted - so just like Sarah does. Making money off her loss, trying to increase her SM following and we damn well know she'll use it as a hold over Keet.

She does not have the ability to grieve in private, make her announcement & give herself time to heal offline.

As for the funeral, well I have no words. A memorial is lovely if that is what you want, but again, no one outside of your inner circle needs to be privy to this.

• Heart
Let her gives the Midwives whatever she wants. It would be nicer to show her appreciation without trying to gain praise and glory for herself. Whatever she gives will probably end up in the bin. This is all about attention. She craves it. She craves praise and to be told she's a nice person. She's so needy. She's also a manipulating bleep who plays mind games with the child she has. I'm sure she'll milk this for all it's worth.

Girls we really really need to stop fighting & also maybe be mindful of how we word things in regards the miscarraige cos that gowl will use it as ammunition to call us bullies and horrible etc. & all for even more attention. Also i understand completely peoples frustration but to be fair we hardly expected her to grieve any other way. She's lives her whole life online. She is certifiably nuts. Everyone knows it. Especially us!! Lpve to ye all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Let her gives the Midwives whatever she wants. It would be nicer to show her appreciation without trying to gain praise and glory for herself. Whatever she gives will probably end up in the bin. This is all about attention. She craves it. She craves praise and to be told she's a nice person. She's so needy. She's also a manipulating bleep who plays mind games with the child she has. I'm sure she'll milk this for all it's worth.

Well actually it's not that vile because there's probably plenty of people on here who have had abortions at near enough to that mark and certain terminology is a coping mechanism. Many miscarriages are passed in a bloody, clotting blob. Maybe that's exactly what it has looked like. It certainly less traumatic to see that, than a fully formed baby. We have all had different experiences
Ah so I have to protect my own triggers. It is vile when so many on here have shared their stories, and I mean all stories not just people with fully formed babies. I’m just saying people should use better terminology.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah so I have to protect my own triggers. It is vile when so many on here have shared their stories, and I mean all stories not just people with fully formed babies. I’m just saying people should use better terminology.
I have to agree.

I had an abortion many moons ago but I'd never dream of using that terminology when speaking if someone's miscarriages and knowing others who've had a miscarriage are reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People do have to toughen up, its been stated here before if people cannot cope with the content unwatch the thread for a while.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.