Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus are they stalking me! I out walking and there’s Marjorie Dawes after bribing her Nan with tit food, bleeping lizard Clarke the worlds best hairdresser, the alpaca wrecked after her culchie dancing, Julie eyebrows after being the only single Mam in the world so she was mad giving out and there’s a new addition! Theresa super mom!! 😂😂😂 they were bleeping starving and I couldn’t get a word in. Love the earrings they all got off ruzi though. Shannen bic c Is passing them around!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus are they stalking me! I out walking and there’s Marjorie Dawes after bribing her Nan with tit food, bleeping lizard Clarke the worlds best hairdresser, the alpaca wrecked after her culchie dancing, Julie eyebrows after being the only single Mam in the world so she was mad giving out and there’s a new addition! Theresa super mom!! 😂😂😂 they were bleeping starving and I couldn’t get a word in. Love the earrings they all got off ruzi though. Shannen bic c Is passing them around!
Here why is her whole face so red. Putting on tan and a big angry red head on her. 🙈🙈
Though people were alway commenting how fab her skin is!! With a filter maybe!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genius - best thing I read all day but very true😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I thought she was putting up her tree and decorations LAST weekend, wasn't she harping on about that last week. That stupid smirk 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have made my mind up, Sarah is the most unlikeable person on instagram. Not likeable whatsover.
Like you would trust her to run a competition! Every competition it’s either a friend of hers or her sisters win! Julie is near enough on par with this one as very unlikeable also! I see Betty had her granddaughter to visit her also it’s on Tina’s page! They are a disgrace!

Reactions: 13
Like you would trust her to run a competition! Every competition it’s either a friend of hers or her sisters win! Julie is near enough on par with this one as very unlikeable also! I see Betty had her granddaughter to visit her also it’s on Tina’s page! They are a disgrace!
The whole family are awful, they really think they're above restrictions, do they not have the sense to realise what the implications are if they give covid to poor Betty?
There must be a serious want in Tina to allow her skanky daughters to put her own mother at risk like that, if I wanted to bring my kids in to see my nanny, my dad wouldn't be long telling me to cop on and keep her safe, he woukdnt be taking pictures that's for sure😠
Is Sarah running another competition? I wonder which friends turn it is to win this one?

Reactions: 9
I actually can't stop thinking about Betty 😔 when I was reading here I thought she had ignored her for a day or two. Still tit thing to do but I was like ok, whatever floats your boat. But weeks?? What a horrible thing to do to a 92 year old. Just shows the narcissism that is there. Withdraw all communication and from the way Sarah goes on her only way of getting out of her flat for a spin. Control her until she said sorry.
Horrible.

Reactions: 21
I actually can't stop thinking about Betty 😔 when I was reading here I thought she had ignored her for a day or two. Still tit thing to do but I was like ok, whatever floats your boat. But weeks?? What a horrible thing to do to a 92 year old. Just shows the narcissism that is there. Withdraw all communication and from the way Sarah goes on her only way of getting out of her flat for a spin. Control her until she said sorry.
Horrible.
I still say Brian had a lucky escape I’d say if they had a fight she ignored him for days even if it was her fault.. life is far to short. But the walking waist trainer is a bully and a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still say Brian had a lucky escape I’d say if they had a fight she ignored him for days even if it was her fault.. life is far to short. But the walking waist trainer is a bully and a spoilt brat.
Poor Mr Lova Lova, the looks he used to give the camera sometimes he really was allergic. She used to talk and shout at him like a dog making a show of him.

Reactions: 11
This thing is though at this stage Betty should have more sense as well. She seems all there so she should say no. I know it’s hard as I have a mil very lonely right by me but it has to be done. Also is Betty not going to give it to anyone else at her care facility? 6 died in a home 2 days ago. Is no one thinking of others! Sure not at all cos flabby jowells Marjorie gets to have a gin when she does a good deed! And how OBVIOUS was she showing us the 2 Xmas decorations without Brian’s one. bleeping FOOL!! Agghhhhhhhhhh duck them all!!

When Marjorie starts dancing! This is what she wants

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to do some damage control after the Betty situation by pretending she's been upset and missing Luke......maybe she should remember that when she's rolling her eyes at him in future

Reactions: 11
Trying to do some damage control after the Betty situation by pretending she's been upset and missing Luke......maybe she should remember that when she's rolling her eyes at him in future
Or maybe it’s the Gin she had last night!! She’s a drama queen!

Reactions: 8
Missing Luke my duck! And saying she has to share him and she hates it. That’s his dad. You don’t share you co parent and pretend everything is roses. Tryna get in early now why she only went down a lb as she was too upset etc Fucksake I’d throw mine to the dog pound for a break once they were happy and safe😂. And I don’t go out ever or drink. STOP USING YOUR CHILD AS AN EMOTIONAL PAWN! And you are an elderly person abuser! So duck off marjorie.

Reactions: 9
Is she for real and this dopey family of hers all in town looking at the decorations after what I saw last night on Facebook regarding Cork city stay the duck at home why don’t you like the rest of us are!!! I really detest the whole lot of them. The child was with his dad ffs he is is father it’s grand when you piss off to Killarney for 3 nights your not missing him than as your getting pissed up. She makes me sick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's gone to his dad's... Has she any idea the kids and mom's out there who are in worse position the dads are dead. There is a Cork family whose 13 Yr old son is not gone a week now thsts something that would break ur heart. There is a family in riverstick whose only child has died age 9 and then u have fkn Sarah fkn moaning that her boy is gone with his dad. And us parents watching her who have buried a child.... duck right off ya horrible yoke Sarah.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she for real and this dopey family of hers all in town looking at the decorations after what I saw last night on Facebook regarding Cork city stay the duck at home why don’t you like the rest of us are!!! I really detest the whole lot of them. The child was with his dad ffs he is is father it’s grand when you piss off to Killarney for 3 nights your not missing him than as your getting pissed up. She makes me sick!!
Exactly, she do be only dying to pawn him off when she's going out or has a weekend planned, not a bother. And then she's wrecked for the week after and allergic 🙄 Why does she start all his sentences for him? It's the most annoying thing 🤦‍♀️ putting words in his mouth constantly. I actually went scarlet SCARLET watching her trying to sing there 🥴 And Mommy, sounds so unnatural when she says it. Cringe.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.