Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very cold whenever she speaks about her past relationship and the cancelled wedding was it yesterday or the day before she was speaking about it and she said something along the lines of I don’t miss him or the relationship.. I’m not sure what happened with them but she never seemed heartbroken or even upset that the relationship ended..
Sure she never wanted to marry him that was clear last Christmas/ New Years. She wanted the party’s and hens to be centre of attention. She had new clothes for everything she a pain in the ass!! Wonder what it cost them they must of lost a lot of money!

Reactions: 13
Sure she never wanted to marry him that was clear last Christmas/ New Years. She wanted the party’s and hens to be centre of attention. She had new clothes for everything she a pain in the ass!! Wonder what it cost them they must of lost a lot of money!
She’s cute enough she probably lost duck all he probably forked out for all

Reactions: 9
Could someone reminds her it’s not her hair!! Seriously she needs a reality check!

She just got called out on Spill the tea on Instagram said she had more bubbles than an Aero bar!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Get over it she says... Sarah the only one who needs to get over it is u. You’re bleeping obsessed with food. It dictates your life. You restrict and then binge constantly. And you’re triggering as duck. I’ve had episodes of seriously disordered eating habits and bad relationship with food and I can tell you now, you’re in bother. Either stop eating shite and lose the weight that’s controlling you, or else enjoy your food and accept your size. You look fine. But stop bleeping repeating yourself everyweek. It’s like a merry go round and it must be confusing for your members.

And there’s no e in tomato. Same as no e in potato.

That is all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could someone reminds her it’s not her hair!! Seriously she needs a reality check!

She just got called out on Spill the tea on Instagram said she had more bubbles than an Aero bar!! 😂😂
, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so funny

She is bugging me about, having the child up on her shoulders. Brian no doubt will be doing things with him over Christmas also no doubt. She is as thick as tit. Not all family's are conventional family's, you fecking nut.

Reactions: 9
What is she like tagging Brendan from BPerfect. They are hardly best buds, he probably doesn’t even know who she is 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m putting this out here now her much anticipated 30th bash will be like the wedding she never had 😂😂 and she won’t have to share the limelight on the day with her husband 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very cold whenever she speaks about her past relationship and the cancelled wedding was it yesterday or the day before she was speaking about it and she said something along the lines of I don’t miss him or the relationship.. I’m not sure what happened with them but she never seemed heartbroken or even upset that the relationship ended..

I dont think she ever really wanted to get married to brian. All she wanted was a three day party in kilarney for the wedding, an over the top hen, some other party in her house that i never heard of before, all the online attention of her wedding prep and im guessing photos of the big day. Brian was simply an ingredient to allow all this to happen. When brian cancelled the wedding she was upset over the attention she would lose. She never seemed to be ubset about lising brian

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG. I am raging. So I thought it was bad enough that her "bubble" consisted of her mam, Brian, her nan, and god knows who else is in and out but now she has just said that Brian's sister takes luke every Tuesday and that Brian lives with his grandparents. So now her contacts are: luke, Brian, Brians sister, Brians grandparents, Tina, the nan. And thats just what we know about.
Plus if that wasn't bad enough she said her bitox place is open!!!ahm how?? Pretty sure that is not essential. And the only reason she won't go is cos its put of her 5k limit.
Give me strength please. Im here praying that they lift restrictions so I can go to my mammy for christmas-she lives alone and I've never spent one without her, nor been away from her for this long. And here is this utter wagon living her life without a care in the world. And whats more if I was in her group and she told me to "get over myself" she wouldn't be given the chance to tell me twice thats for sure.

Sorry...rant over

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why is she convinced her haters are local, I live a 5 hour drive from cork, girl your hated nationwide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s reciprocate not recipitate Sarah you imbecile 🙄
I don’t know anything about slimming world or weight loss but she seems to eat a lot of food each day, she’s listed out lots of meals for the day...I’m not trying to be mean but it just looks like over eating. She has a very substantial lunch and dinner and then other meals/snacks.

Reactions: 7
Aw I finally unfollowed her just now .. her stories are painful and she burns my eyes. I’ll check in again in January to see how the 30th (still can’t believe that) party & dress reveal goes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.