Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a petty spiteful witch to even fall out with her 92 year old nanny, she truly is a horrible personšŸ˜”
Even the grandmother is sick to death of her ffs..

An
All the drama about the 5km rule, it would be the first time since March they haven't openly flaunted the rules
And the fact sheā€™s driving on L plates she should be accompanied by a person who has a full licence and she also has no L plates up 3 rules broken there already!

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m gobsmacked about the Betty stuff.. I just watched her story there and my jaw is actually on the bleeping floor. You spoilt horrible witch Sarah. Oh well done, u stood your ground and didnā€™t give in. And if heaven forbid your granny died in the meantime would it be worth it? Self righteous self centred cow. Sarah comes first no matter what. Honestly Iā€™m just beyond shocked at this. I was always taught to try and never sleep on a row and I try and live by it. Unless itā€™s something absolutely huge I will always give in or apologise because tomorrow is never promised, especially at 92. Imagine the fuckin guilt over something petty. sheā€™s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This right here is why you get the abuse Marjorie. You egotistical, bleep of a girl. 92 and you emotionally punished her. If she had died in the meantime. I have a mil around me and noone goes in since March. We are her bubble but I still wonā€™t risk it. This is something I grew up with. Emotional black Mail and the thing is she thinks she won.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m gobsmacked about the Betty stuff.. I just watched her story there and my jaw is actually on the bleeping floor. You spoilt horrible witch Sarah. Oh well done, u stood your ground and didnā€™t give in. And if heaven forbid your granny died in the meantime would it be worth it? Self righteous self centred cow. Sarah comes first no matter what. Honestly Iā€™m just beyond shocked at this. I was always taught to try and never sleep on a row and I try and live by it. Unless itā€™s something absolutely huge I will always give in or apologise because tomorrow is never promised, especially at 92. Imagine the fuckin guilt over something petty. sheā€™s disgusting
And she smirking away into her phone delighted with her little "victory" . She's just pathetic, didn't think it was possible for her to sink any lower in my estimation but she has outdone herself this time

Not only am I shocked that she was fighting with her 92 year old nan... but the smug face on her telling everyone... my god .. what sort of a person is she... self centred witch she is ..

Absolute bar of chocolate... doesnt matter what you look like on the outside sar .. cause your insides seem to be rotten... your poor nan.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”.. I'd kill to still have my lovely nan around

Attachments

• Heart
This right here is why you get the abuse Marjorie. You egotistical, bleep of a girl. 92 and you emotionally punished her. If she had died in the meantime. I have a mil around me and noone goes in since March. We are her bubble but I still wonā€™t risk it. This is something I grew up with. Emotional black Mail and the thing is she thinks she won.
She's an utter scumbag to do that to poor Betty, just goes to show Sarah's real character, this is why she loses brand deals because shes not a nice person, smirking about how she upset a 92 year old womanšŸ˜”

I have been in my nannys house once since March socially distant and with a mask while I dropped off shopping, kids haven't seen her at all, we haven't hugged and it's been torture but we respect her too much to put her at risk, I wouldn't upset one hair on my nannys head and if I was Tina, I wouldn't let my daughter treat my mother like that.

They are one fucked up, disrespectful familyšŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's an utter scumbag to do that to poor Betty, just goes to show Sarah's real character, this is why she loses brand deals because shes not a nice person, smirking about how she upset a 92 year old womanšŸ˜”

I have been in my nannys house once since March socially distant and with a mask while I dropped off shopping, kids haven't seen her at all, we haven't hugged and it's been torture but we respect her too much to put her at risk, I wouldn't upset one hair on my nannys head and if I was Tina, I wouldn't let my daughter treat my mother like that.

They are one fucked up, disrespectful familyšŸ˜”
Iā€™d say Tina hasnā€™t much say though, sheā€™s tit scared to upset poor Sarah. Iā€™d say itā€™s like walking on eggshells around her. Some of the clips Iā€™ve seen in the past of the way they treat their mother and thinks itā€™s great craic turns my stomach.

Reactions: 13
Thought it was to upsetting to put her decorations when Lukey was at home!! Bullshit crying last week in bed. Sheā€™s such a drama queen.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™d say Tina hasnā€™t much say though, sheā€™s tit scared to upset poor Sarah. Iā€™d say itā€™s like walking on eggshells around her. Some of the clips Iā€™ve seen in the past of the way they treat their mother and thinks itā€™s great craic turns my stomach.
It's a disgrace that Sarah has no respect for her elders, she's just a bully, simple as

Reactions: 13
I thought the exact same my nan is 86 and Iā€™m very close with her and she rang me last week fucked me out of it apparently got something wrong in her shopping (which I didnā€™t she was wrong) but I still apologized for the ā€œwrong thingā€ bleeping hell like how petty can this girl be, Iā€™d never dream about arguing with my nan not ina million years and she can be very bold like but no way and my mom certainly wouldnā€™t condone it she would lay into me did she thought I was arguing with her
Awww God love your nan she sounds like a tonic šŸ¤£šŸ˜. Exactly her own mam said the nan was too stubborn yet at that age of her life she had to bow down to sarah that sickens me u know as they get older they have no filter ha but how blessed is she to still have her I'd love it

What happened with Betty I hadn't the head to watch the head wreck today

And if and when Betty passes away that yoke will be the chief mourner, milking it for all it's worth. Betty probably gave her a few home truths and that dopey cow was offended and blanked her. Is that the crap she alludes to is going on behind the scenes. She's a sad act. Luke is in for the same treatment with that immature vainhead

Reactions: 14
Maybe now everyone thatā€™s following this this vile yoke that sayes she great and looks fab will she her for the horrible bleep of a yoke she really is I am all about respecting your elders just learn to take things on the chin maybe if she listened to her grandmother she wouldā€™ve be far better off a attention seeker witch is all she is am sure there is a lot people looking at her stories tonight disgusted indeed šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve never once commented on this forum but her gloating about winning the battle with a 92 year old. Shameful.

Iā€™d happily lose any argument out of respect to my grandmother, who first of all I wonā€™t go near, and am doing everything in my power to keep spirits up without endangering or putting at risk .

itā€™s very obvious Sarah cares deeply for her grandmother, I just wish sheā€™d realise having a child in crĆØche makes her grandmother very vulnerable when she visits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe now everyone thatā€™s following this this vile yoke that sayes she great and looks fab will she her for the horrible bleep of a yoke she really is I am all about respecting your elders just learn to take things on the chin maybe if she listened to her grandmother she wouldā€™ve be far better off a attention seeker witch is all she is am sure there is a lot people looking at her stories tonight disgusted indeed šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You would think but let's be honest they are just going "oh ya girl your dead right!"

Reactions: 7
Pack of sickners the lot of them all including the fake floggers on the gram
Nuthn but advertising everywhere you turn your head šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
This has to be her worst yet, and she dead proud of herself , ya the dance between to two was pathetic, loving the camera as per usual

Reactions: 8
Just goes to show what a horrible bleep she is falling out with her nan. Who the duck has a fight with a 92 year old woman. If someone was dancing and screaming outside my door like that in the morning a kettle of boiling water over the two of them skanks.

• Heart
My granny would eat you without salt/ has no filter and you know what she has earned that she is 90. I just apologise even if I've done nothing as that's what you do šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø they are too precious to waste time not speaking to. The mind boggles.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.