Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bimbo91

First time posting but following a long time. Always afraid to post incase she found out who it was because I have first hand experience with the torture they can put someone through! But after someone posting their slimming world experience with her a few days ago I had to share mine. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, and every week said I was going to join slimming world and my anxiety would get the better of me. One week in was determined and an hour before class I was panicking about standing on a scales in front of someone. My partner pushed me in to the car and drove me to Sarah's class because he knew I would back out again otherwise. I went in anyway expecting to be made feel so welcome. She came running to the new member area talking 100 miles an hour, didnt ask anyone their names to get to know them or anything. But worst was yet to come. I sat through the whole new member talk, then the group talk where she mainly spoke about herself and cut people off when they were sharing their own experiences. Then it came to the end and I was nearly rattling in the new member queue to get weighed. I felt like throwing up with the embarrassment, but thought ah shes used to it sure after all it's a weight loss group. So I stood on the scales and she looked at the screen, gasped out loud and was like "Jesus I didn't think you looked that heavy". I nearly died inside and bawled crying the whole way home in the car over her. I ended up going to her classes for a while because I was stupidly thinking it would be a benefit but she ended up turning me off SW for life. But that might not sound like the worst thing ever but for me that night it made me feel so so shit. I thought going there I would feel confident that I can change coming out of it but when she said that it just killed me. Anyways sorry for the length of this post haha I just wanted to share my experience!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Mad mary

I've been reading these post for months in two minds to post ... last year I joined sarah burke slimming World and she never made me feel welcome EVER I passed her and her sisters one night on a night out and sarah just looked at me and smirked and then the min she reached her table broke out laughing while looking in my direction.... a few weeks ago she was on cork radio station speaking about bulling that she was bullied over her weight etc.... I also texted in and told thr radio station how she made me feel if she sees me now as wer in the same area she Will just stare at me once or twice I did try salut her but all I got back was a stare I do not know how anyone supports her shes all about her self ... but I hope she make no one feel how she made me feel ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Taylor17

VIP Member
Or go to the shop and get a small bag of jellies!! Everything had to be big and over priced and giving them to kids it’s disgusting. It’s a treat everyday with these Instagram kids!!

And in her porridge she invented that you know!! 😂😂
😂😂 I didn't know she invented it. I see a cookbook on the horizon. Her talent knows no bounds. The book will be called how to gain weight and lose a fiance in 10 simple recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Alucia

VIP Member
Early new thread suggestion
Sarah Burke #6 Cringy dad dancing for the gram, fights with her 92 yr old Nan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Msweb93

Thread Suggestion: Jelly's and ready meals anything goes, I love myself from my head down tomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gina32

Sarah I know you read here all the time so just to clear up something. You said in your q&a box shite in regards to not speaking to your 92 year old grandmother for weeks to prove a point “that’s every day life” “this is the shit that people hide” “if anyone can sit there and say they’re not like that with anyone in their life then they’re lying”. NO YOU TWAT that’s not every day life. That’s not shit that people hide and ya we all have fall outs etc, nobody is denying that. It’s just that us normal, non narcissists don’t actually fall out with our elderly grandmothers because we’re so self absorbed that we can’t see past our own noses. So off you fuck

Reactions: 26

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Why is she convinced her haters are local, I live a 5 hour drive from cork, girl your hated nationwide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
It’s recap time

so Sarah has now been renamed Marjorie Dawes from little Britain.
She survives on a thing called a chipper burger, lawwsawwgna and Tokyo fries
She somehow is a single mother even though her child goes to his dad
Not telling us her weight anymore as she’s like a whores knickers up and down.
Started an email subscription newsletter and literally can’t spell her name
She works 12 hour shifts but noone has any proof.
Am convinced her son is a hologram as he’s never there
Has more bubbles than an aero,
Mother in hospital with blood pressure she cured her with a chipper burger and salt
Stares into the distance like she’s smelling a fart when she wants to look serious.
Charges 9€ upfront for a zoom call and you to weigh yourself,
Thinks she can be on love island!
She’s now a counsellor as we are all psychotic
Dances like a fucking 3 legged horse around the kitchen
Got caught by her clock lying 😂😂😂😂
She deffo ties her Fitbit to her hologram dog to get those steps
Sends her bikey named dog to crèche
Can’t stop on about the runaway bride wedding
Lives in a pair of shorts that we will have to kango hammer off her
Still thinks she is a business owner with a cash box and a weighing scales
And lastly tells her child it was tough to be his mother!!!
what a classy cunt 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gina32

I’m gobsmacked about the Betty stuff.. I just watched her story there and my jaw is actually on the fucking floor. You spoilt horrible bitch Sarah. Oh well done, u stood your ground and didn’t give in. And if heaven forbid your granny died in the meantime would it be worth it? Self righteous self centred cow. Sarah comes first no matter what. Honestly I’m just beyond shocked at this. I was always taught to try and never sleep on a row and I try and live by it. Unless it’s something absolutely huge I will always give in or apologise because tomorrow is never promised, especially at 92. Imagine the fuckin guilt over something petty. she’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Have you ever seen her in person 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she has more facial hair than my dog

Why do she look like bugs bunny with her front teeth and the back she looks gumsy
She’s a dose but comments like this give forums a bad name. There is plenty to call her out on without this style of comment. It gives her ammunition to say she is being bullied. It kills me to even say this because I dislike her so much 😩

Reactions: 23

Onthebandwagon

Chatty Member
First the dirt of her jumper Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤕 her rant this morning with “get over it” how bout u get over the fact ur grandmother was in bad humor with u and Admit ur wrong and apologize rather dan holding a grudge against a 92 year old woman u pathetic imbecile!!! And get over the fact ur a fucking single mom U will forever be that with ur desperation for attention and the way u go on on Instagram ur a nobody fucking hell woman just GET OVER IT!!!!

Apologize for that little rant but she’s really irritating me, using her sons relationship with his dad to try and justify or regain herself from mentally abusing a 92 year old woman stubborn or not that woman didn’t deserve to be treated like that from a self obsessed twat, on a brighter note good morning fellow tattlers hope every one has an amazing day and “gets over it” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

DietCoke

I actually can't stop thinking about Betty 😔 when I was reading here I thought she had ignored her for a day or two. Still shit thing to do but I was like ok, whatever floats your boat. But weeks?? What a horrible thing to do to a 92 year old. Just shows the narcissism that is there. Withdraw all communication and from the way Sarah goes on her only way of getting out of her flat for a spin. Control her until she said sorry.
Horrible.

Reactions: 21

Gina32

Get over it she says... Sarah the only one who needs to get over it is u. You’re fucking obsessed with food. It dictates your life. You restrict and then binge constantly. And you’re triggering as fuck. I’ve had episodes of seriously disordered eating habits and bad relationship with food and I can tell you now, you’re in bother. Either stop eating shite and lose the weight that’s controlling you, or else enjoy your food and accept your size. You look fine. But stop fucking repeating yourself everyweek. It’s like a merry go round and it must be confusing for your members.

And there’s no e in tomato. Same as no e in potato.

That is all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Jellybb

VIP Member
Iv only come across her in the last few weeks and honestly, she’s the most unlikeable insta hun I have came across... I don’t understand who her target audience is as she is the worst slimming world representative that they could have.. her disordered eating is actually frightening 😭 the dancing is absolutely MORTIFYING and the whole fighting with her 92 year old nana is the worst Iv ever seen.. she’s an absolute horror from what I have seen...

Reactions: 20

Classgamer

Chatty Member
What a fucking idiot you are Sarah, I’ve just finished a busy day in a hospital and back again tomorrow and all of Xmas, people are dying in there but that mog is distraught that she might not get to Killarney for her birthday!! Killarney will always be there but your nan might not be if you keep carrying on breaking the guidelines Sarah

• Heart

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
So today I got my first panic attack in a long time. I had to leave my counselling session halfway through and drive home as fast as I could to a safe space. My disordered eating is really getting to me now and then I go on to that gowl in a buckets page and I see the same things! Fucking epileptic dancing to the worst music ever and FOOD! Marjorie your food disorder is taking over your life. Believe me I can tell. Also showing us raw chicken but not how you cooked them etc what kind of slimming leader are you! Also I have attached the best picture my phone has ever taken!! Please feel free to share. 😂😂 I’m actually crying laughing looking at it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha