Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat n flab thinks by saying she misses him, it makes her look like a great mother. Do these Instagram apes think we can't see through them. I can name who the favourite child is on every Instagram page that shows their children if they have a favourite. It's glaringly obvious. She had no content. I'd say she sees an opportunity with the kid. His outfit was very child model

Reactions: 10
Trying to do some damage control after the Betty situation by pretending she's been upset and missing Luke......maybe she should remember that when she's rolling her eyes at him in future
That's only coz the pubs are closed and shes bored

Swanning around town with the brother in law and cousins. In her mams for a Chinese. There is no level 5 restrictions in her life. My kids haven’t seen my parents in weeks, or their cousins. Stay At home girl and reduce your contacts. I actually don’t care what other people do most of the time but she’s annoyed me today. There is no difference to her life other than she can’t go to a pub.

Reactions: 18
Swanning around town.....wtf are these people living on a different bleeping planet. Level 5 you apes!!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm not being mean.....I don't have a bikini body.....but is there really a need to wear a belly top when you don't have a belly worth showing?

• Haha
I'm not being mean.....I don't have a bikini body.....but is there really a need to wear a belly top when you don't have a belly worth showing?
I had to take a closer looks she’s a complete state! Honest to god looking for attention!

What in the actual duck is she wearing?? A bleeping belly top at home with 1degree weather and not an ab in site! She would give her self oral sex if she could! She thinks she’s a fla! More like a flab! bleeping FOOL
Sure this crowd don’t care it’s level 5 they are going where they want with who they want!! She should get called out!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to take a closer looks she’s a complete state! Honest to god looking for attention!
God love her, shes so far up her own hole that she doesn't understand how stupid she's making herself look. I'm all for body positivity but you can't refer to yourself as fat looking for attention and then post a pic like that, probably hoping for attention on here that she can turn to her advantage about how much the trolls are body shaming her.
She has so many issues with her own weight, its so damaging to her members that she's their consultant when she refers to a weight gain as being fat

Reactions: 12
What is she like in the belly top 🙈 that girl doesn’t have a stylish bone in her body. Don’t start me on the ‘mommy’ Christmas tree decoration. She is trying very hard to portray a certain image but she is making a complete fool of herself. She is wasting her money on counselling. It’s not working for her

First the dirt of her jumper Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤕 her rant this morning with “get over it” how bout u get over the fact ur grandmother was in bad humor with u and Admit ur wrong and apologize rather dan holding a grudge against a 92 year old woman u pathetic imbecile!!! And get over the fact ur a bleeping single mom U will forever be that with ur desperation for attention and the way u go on on Instagram ur a nobody bleeping hell woman just GET OVER IT!!!!

Apologize for that little rant but she’s really irritating me, using her sons relationship with his dad to try and justify or regain herself from mentally abusing a 92 year old woman stubborn or not that woman didn’t deserve to be treated like that from a self obsessed twit, on a brighter note good morning fellow tattlers hope every one has an amazing day and “gets over it” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She might as well get her botox done she has broken so many other restrictions, what's one more. The state of them all walking around the streets yesterday.

Reactions: 15
She might as well get her botox done she has broken so many other restrictions, what's one more. The state of them all walking around the streets yesterday.
I actually cannot get over the audacity of them. Bad enough they did it anyway but to put it up on instagram for all her followers to see, she's a disgrace!!

Reactions: 12
First the dirt of her jumper Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤕 her rant this morning with “get over it” how bout u get over the fact ur grandmother was in bad humor with u and Admit ur wrong and apologize rather dan holding a grudge against a 92 year old woman u pathetic imbecile!!! And get over the fact ur a bleeping single mom U will forever be that with ur desperation for attention and the way u go on on Instagram ur a nobody bleeping hell woman just GET OVER IT!!!!

Apologize for that little rant but she’s really irritating me, using her sons relationship with his dad to try and justify or regain herself from mentally abusing a 92 year old woman stubborn or not that woman didn’t deserve to be treated like that from a self obsessed twit, on a brighter note good morning fellow tattlers hope every one has an amazing day and “gets over it” 🤣
A very good morning @Onthebandwagon she is really winding me up to!! 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did it ever dawn on the pleb that she could get her botox done and not announce it. No one would know anything about her only she blabs every mundane detail of her life on Instagram. I know she gets the botox for free. Sarah would put me off going to that clinic for botox. She actually looks better without it.

Reactions: 7
Did it ever dawn on the pleb that she could get her botox done and not announce it. No one would know anything about her only she blabs every mundane detail of her life on Instagram. I know she gets the botox for free. Sarah would put me off going to that clinic for botox. She actually looks better without it.
It’s herself she’s on about over eating and drinking the weekend she’s a bloody fool! She just can’t get herself under control.

Reactions: 6
It’s herself she’s on about over eating and drinking the weekend she’s a bloody fool! She just can’t get herself under control.
Agree. She hasn't an ounce of self control. Although she must think she has some bit of a good figure when she posts a picture of herself in a crop top.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fat n flab thinks by saying she misses him, it makes her look like a great mother. Do these Instagram apes think we can't see through them. I can name who the favourite child is on every Instagram page that shows their children if they have a favourite. It's glaringly obvious. She had no content. I'd say she sees an opportunity with the kid. His outfit was very child model
Its all to get at Brian I'd say in a passive aggressive way or to emotionally manipulate him into coming back. Lot of games going on and all played out publically.

Reactions: 7
Its all to get at Brian I'd say in a passive aggressive way or to emotionally manipulate him into coming back. Lot of games going on and all played out publically.
She’s very cold whenever she speaks about her past relationship and the cancelled wedding was it yesterday or the day before she was speaking about it and she said something along the lines of I don’t miss him or the relationship.. I’m not sure what happened with them but she never seemed heartbroken or even upset that the relationship ended..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.