Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This yoke is really doing my head in going to see Betty...I would give my right leg to be able to hug my nanny who I have to stay away from as we are both high risk

And to say she had a row with her I’m actually shocked...the woman is in her 90s duck sake have a bit of respect
Sorry about the rant just pissed off looking at her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Chipper burgers and soup again?! This has to be a joke, ive never known someone to eat the same things over and over. Id be mortified

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's why she's not losing because there's no variety in her diet. She's constantly eating 'chipper burgers', soup and chicken slices from aldi 🙄 I've a good bit of weight to use and have started exercising more and I know it can be hard to try change your diet when you know something works but her body is getting so used to it which is why it's so up and down there's nothing being consumed that will kickstart her

Reactions: 7
She'll try to redeem herself today now when she takes betty
I don't think there's any redeeming yourself when you admit on a public platform that you treat your 92 year old nanny like that, and we would never have known about it If she didn't come on her stories smirking about how she got the better of poor Betty, I hope she's proud of herself...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This right here is why you get the abuse Marjorie. You egotistical, bleep of a girl. 92 and you emotionally punished her. If she had died in the meantime. I have a mil around me and noone goes in since March. We are her bubble but I still won’t risk it. This is something I grew up with. Emotional black Mail and the thing is she thinks she won.
You’ll never get back those weeks of ignoring and being Spiteful to a 92 year old woman. My god it wouldn’t matter what was said to me by a person that age I couldn’t treat them mean cause the guilt you’d feel if you got a phone call saying they’d died you’d never recover from.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's why she's not losing because there's no variety in her diet. She's constantly eating 'chipper burgers', soup and chicken slices from aldi 🙄 I've a good bit of weight to use and have started exercising more and I know it can be hard to try change your diet when you know something works but her body is getting so used to it which is why it's so up and down there's nothing being consumed that will kickstart her
I’m down 3 stone in 4 months through literal calorie restriction and walking. Not healthy but I got bloods done and all is very good. I eat green veg fruit and turkey most days. Cereal that’s fortified and Avon more milk with b12. I walk 5 km a day and I hate it but I do it, I just hope now that I’m at my goal weight again i can stop ❤

Reactions: 11
I’m down 3 stone in 4 months through literal calorie restriction and walking. Not healthy but I got bloods done and all is very good. I eat green veg fruit and turkey most days. Cereal that’s fortified and Avon more milk with b12. I walk 5 km a day and I hate it but I do it, I just hope now that I’m at my goal weight again i can stop ❤
Well done you ❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
My granny would eat you without salt/ has no filter and you know what she has earned that she is 90. I just apologise even if I've done nothing as that's what you do 🤷‍♀️ they are too precious to waste time not speaking to. The mind boggles.
It’s called respecting your elders that’s how I was brought up! Obviously not in her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh sweet Zeus slither chipper burger!!🤢 Wouldn’t you be gutted if this yoke was your S/W leader.. what was the newsletter about this week..anybody?? But like the free diary a fews ago. 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh sweet Zeus slither chipper burger!!🤢 Wouldn’t you be gutted if this yoke was your S/W leader.. what was the newsletter about this week..anybody?? But like the free diary a fews ago. 😂
I got none anyway. And wasn’t she supposed to be everyday doing 15000 steps?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the SW diet really that bland?
Sweet potato, turkey meat balls, chicken salad, salmon fish cakes, steamed broccoli, grilled asparagus, porridge with fruit, dark chocolate, glass red wine, small bowl of nuts, sparkling water - some ideas there hun!

Is the SW diet really that bland?
Sweet potato, turkey meat balls, chicken salad, salmon fish cakes, steamed broccoli, grilled asparagus, porridge with fruit, dark chocolate, glass red wine, small bowl of nuts, sparkling water - some ideas there hun!
Pizzas wraps, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes fries, chicken Kiev, homemade beef burgers, steak with pepper sauce.. beef we go on!!

Reactions: 2
She said her 2 brother in laws will have to help Betty into the house tomorrow when Tina brings her out to her house.. which means thats 4 households all gathering together around a high risk elderly woman. My grandmother is 91 and I havent been able to visit her since March. Disgusted to hear she had a fight with Betty and was joking how she wouldnt give in and she had won the fight. Absolute knob head!

Reactions: 16
She said her 2 brother in laws will have to help Betty into the house tomorrow when Tina brings her out to her house.. which means thats 4 households all gathering together around a high risk elderly woman. My grandmother is 91 and I havent been able to visit her since March. Disgusted to hear she had a fight with Betty and was joking how she wouldnt give in and she had won the fight. Absolute knob head!
Honestly think they’re trying to kill Betty off 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.