Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus lads imagine having to live near that shite... like people are working from home, on nights etc. Pure rough is all they are with no consideration for others. But don't ya know, the world revolves around them

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I know she’s been breaking restrictions for weeks (months) but I’m so annoyed by her stories this morning. Had breakfast in Tinas and now off to get her dad a birthday cake and will have cake with him later. I’m sorry but this blatant breaking of rules and rubbing it in our faces is just so frustrating and annoying. I’m not surprised by it but it’s just so blatant like argh 😠

Reactions: 8
She's an absolute dose!!! All the shiteing out of her this morning... "I don't see what everyone else sees, I see what was there from day 1" Oh duck off Sarah, oh no ya don't see it do ya not... That's why you post a face to face picture every bloody week, with your look at me posts!! If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And she doesn’t look great and fabulous you can put lipstick on a pig it’s still a pig!! She’s full of herself no doubt about it..

Lads that video of her and Donna dancing is cringe! Obviously taken this morning after Donna Brought Charlie and like to school while texting on the phone nearly knocking down a child and Charlie standing in the middle or the car this morning.... no consideration for the kids atall just like Sarah when she sits luke in the front.....
Afternoon @RATSHOLE_2 we missed you.x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she doesn’t look great and fabulous you can put lipstick on a pig it’s still a pig!! She’s full of herself no doubt about it..

Afternoon @RATSHOLE_2 we missed you.x
Good afternoon noon my friends... I kissed ye I was working back to back 13/14 hour shifts. Eat sleep work repeat.... you can't sleep around here with the roaring from the doors

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I often wondered if the neighbours minded her blasting her county sound old time Irish music all hours of the day and night. She should take up social dancing. She'd meet a grand auld batchelor there who might, maybe put up with her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads that video of her and Donna dancing is cringe! Obviously taken this morning after Donna Brought Charlie and like to school while texting on the phone nearly knocking down a child and Charlie standing in the middle or the car this morning.... no consideration for the kids atall just like Sarah when she sits luke in the front.....
That's shocking that the child wasn't strapped in and she should be ashamed of herself to nearly knock down a child due to texting and not watching the road.

Reactions: 3
Look at this bleep in with her grandmother with Tina.. she obviously does not give one shot about her, Tinas just out of hospital for duck sake!!! IDIOTS!

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I know she’s been breaking restrictions for weeks (months) but I’m so annoyed by her stories this morning. Had breakfast in Tinas and now off to get her dad a birthday cake and will have cake with him later. I’m sorry but this blatant breaking of rules and rubbing it in our faces is just so frustrating and annoying. I’m not surprised by it but it’s just so blatant like argh 😠
Shes sorted cause she bought the guard coffee 😂😪

Reactions: 6
Did I dream we are in level 5????noone seems to be taking a blind bit of notice in blogger world

Reactions: 13
The dancing, my God, they look as common as muck. And wow, when someone else is filming her, you can really see her true size. Better keep on dancing Sar, if you want to fit in to that dress, unless you got it in a 16/18

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t. The dancing! The maintaining. The trying to kill her Nan with a child who could be asymptomatic and they mixing all over the place. I’d ram her car if that was me. That culchie tit blasting, and the galaxy bars and she on about weight loss. Time to bin the ordered dress and pretend you got another one 😂😂
Absolute disgrace that they were all in the nans house they just don’t get level 5 at all!! Why are we bothering!

Reactions: 7
Absolute disgrace that they were all in the nans house they just don’t get level 5 at all!! Why are we bothering!
I actually can't believe she wouldnt be the bigger person. her nan is 92 and she wouldnt contact her cause her nan was in the wrong whatever she said oh my God how lucky is she to have her at that age . Sickening and self absorbed is an understatement

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe she wouldnt be the bigger person. her nan is 92 and she wouldnt contact her cause her nan was in the wrong whatever she said oh my God how lucky is she to have her at that age . Sickening and self absorbed is an understatement
I thought the exact same my nan is 86 and I’m very close with her and she rang me last week fucked me out of it apparently got something wrong in her shopping (which I didn’t she was wrong) but I still apologized for the “wrong thing” bleeping hell like how petty can this girl be, I’d never dream about arguing with my nan not ina million years and she can be very bold like but no way and my mom certainly wouldn’t condone it she would lay into me did she thought I was arguing with her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the exact same my nan is 86 and I’m very close with her and she rang me last week fucked me out of it apparently got something wrong in her shopping (which I didn’t she was wrong) but I still apologized for the “wrong thing” bleeping hell like how petty can this girl be, I’d never dream about arguing with my nan not ina million years and she can be very bold like but no way and my mom certainly wouldn’t condone it she would lay into me did she thought I was arguing with her
Your Nan has still got fire in her fair play! 😂😂 she’s a complete drama queen taking her out tomorrow more rules broken!

Reactions: 7
Who has a falling out with their nan when they're that age unless ye have never got on ffs. She's coming on laughing and I dont find it a bit funny especially when she had luke up there and all. I mean why 3 of them were there is beyond me. When all of this kicked off my mom and her siblings made the decision that no grandkids were allowed into our grandparents house and we're all over 18 at this stage but it was a case of us being too risky especially the younger ones in college who still see friends or are in college bubbles etc. Also surely Tina is at risk at the minute after only coming out of hospital too 🙄 they're all braindead!!!

Reactions: 8
Your Nan has still got fire in her fair play! 😂😂 she’s a complete drama queen taking her out tomorrow more rules broken!
Ohh she’s well able I say if I did argue with her I’d get a back hander 😂😂 she hasn’t hugged my son since March nor has he been inside her house he stands at the gate while I’m at the door with the shoppin or her dinner it’s jus not worth risking her health, she used love goin for spins on a Sunday we also stopped all dat since March like wat can’t these ppl comprehend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a petty spiteful witch to even fall out with her 92 year old nanny, she truly is a horrible person😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus, could you be anymore petty or bitchy. a bad word never passed between myself my grandmother when she was alive. I agreed with everything she said whether she was right or not 😂. I adored her.
Sarah is pathetic falling out with an old woman. Fair enough, you could be annoyed over something but she's a petty fool.
Good for you Sarah, you 'won' against a 92 yr old. You must feel powerful about yourself ,

Reactions: 16
All the drama about the 5km rule, it would be the first time since March they haven't openly flaunted the rules

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.