Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she listening to. I mean I'm a culchie myself but Jesus bleeping christ you would swear she was 90

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dancing she does, should come with a warning. She is tired from what, sitting on her ass all day. She has no idea of the words of the songs then lol, painful.

Reactions: 8
If the guard is watching as someone said, surely her idiotic dancing would turn him right off. She is desperate for him to contact her. She can't stop on about it. She has Luke talking tit into the phone now. Then looking for pity or praise because he interrupted a zoom call and the big spiel about the hardships of doing it alone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she must have had a very soft life if that's her idea of hardship. I watch her with my mouth hanging open, it's all so slightly horrendous

Reactions: 12
If the guard is watching as someone said, surely her idiotic dancing would turn him right off. She is desperate for him to contact her. She can't stop on about it. She has Luke talking tit into the phone now. Then looking for pity or praise because he interrupted a zoom call and the big spiel about the hardships of doing it alone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she must have had a very soft life if that's her idea of hardship. I watch her with my mouth hanging open, it's all so slightly horrendous
Is the alpaca's husband a guard himself no?
Or did I imagine that??

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I really would love to know why she’s exhausted!! She has nothing to do but stay at home! I bet Sara de Silva won’t send her anymore gym gear as soon as the next hall of freebies comes along your dropped!

Reactions: 6
The garda and his missus are prob looking at her insta breaking their bollocks laughing. How does she know this garda is available?

Reactions: 11
Lads that video of her and Donna dancing is cringe! Obviously taken this morning after Donna Brought Charlie and like to school while texting on the phone nearly knocking down a child and Charlie standing in the middle or the car this morning.... no consideration for the kids atall just like Sarah when she sits luke in the front.....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The song must be the family anthem. Also I had to laugh at the social distancing comment from Tina. They have broken every single lockdown rule this year hundreds of times, recorded it and posted it.You can't teach stupid, I suppose. Sar breaks the law every time she sits into the car but again she probably hasn't the capability to pass a driving test.

Reactions: 11
She's an absolute dose!!! All the shiteing out of her this morning... "I don't see what everyone else sees, I see what was there from day 1" Oh duck off Sarah, oh no ya don't see it do ya not... That's why you post a face to face picture every bloody week, with your look at me posts!! If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.