Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it literally from the horses mouth! Marjorie you have an eating disorder! Everyone thinks that means super skinny anorexia. No it means disordered eating. Buying a dress for something months away knowing you are not doing anything now but need to is a sure sign slimming world is not working for you. If it was you’d be losing or maintaining and you wouldn’t need to starve. I did that for my 30th but I was in the grips of anorexia and was losing 2-3 lbs a week for a few months so I knew I was going to fit it or be too thin. Your heart is not in slimming world anymore. You just use it as it got you popularity and you don’t want a job. You spend no time helping people, putting up proper food, showing your weight. It’s all #ba for some cheap tit place, you are gonna cause serious harm to people’s minds with the fake weight loss.

Reactions: 14
Take it literally from the horses mouth! Marjorie you have an eating disorder! Everyone thinks that means super skinny anorexia. No it means disordered eating. Buying a dress for something months away knowing you are not doing anything now but need to is a sure sign slimming world is not working for you. If it was you’d be losing or maintaining and you wouldn’t need to starve. I did that for my 30th but I was in the grips of anorexia and was losing 2-3 lbs a week for a few months so I knew I was going to fit it or be too thin. Your heart is not in slimming world anymore. You just use it as it got you popularity and you don’t want a job. You spend no time helping people, putting up proper food, showing your weight. It’s all #ba for some cheap tit place, you are gonna cause serious harm to people’s minds with the fake weight loss.
You speak so much sense!! I am learning a lot from your words. I was called fat as a child and a teenager I wasn’t looking back at pictures now!! I have tried everything fat clubs, tablets, everything to be thin because that’s what the world thinks is beautiful! I have about 2 stone to loss I have big boobs, no ass and a tummy! I cook heathy I am healthy but not skinny and I guess I never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You speak so much sense!! I am learning a lot from your words. I was called fat as a child and a teenager I wasn’t looking back at pictures now!! I have tried everything fat clubs, tablets, everything to be thin because that’s what the world thinks is beautiful! I have about 2 stone to loss I have big boobs, no ass and a tummy! I cook heathy I am healthy but not skinny and I guess I never will.
I’m no expert but I know more than the so called experts. I don’t love myself at any size so it’s past trauma for me and punishment, I used to always be extra thin but that wasn’t happiness, put on weight no happiness, now I could lose my marriage and my life by not just loving me for me, I dont feel worthy as I was abandoned a lot so I can only control my food. That’s it. But if you can look at yourself and know you have a good heart and you are worth love you will win this battle. It might be too late for me I don’t know but I know disordered eating and she has every sign of it, you are worth it hun. 2 stone is nothing when you have a good heart. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was called pudgy by a fella when we were in 6th class, not to my face but to a friend and she kindly told me..... 49 and remember it clearly.....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was called pudgy by a fella when we were in 6th class, not to my face but to a friend and she kindly told me..... 49 and remember it clearly.....
I was 5 when this was sparked off for me by a comment. Now bare in mind I’m genuinely all my life a long string of misery but this cut deep . I still remember where I was , who said it etc and that was over 35 years ago

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The only person that will be bothered about her 30th,which I still can't believe she is that age, is herself. Everyone else will be allergic to it, costing them a bomb. She is probably looking for everything free also.

Reactions: 8
The only person that will be bothered about her 30th,which I still can't believe she is that age, is herself. Everyone else will be allergic to it, costing them a bomb. She is probably looking for everything free also.
Like all the bloody hen nights! Which was a disgrace a new outfit for every event they really are like over inflated dolls her and the Sicssors sisters!! Her engagement was in Utube over done also. Never met a crowd of wannabes like them with not a pot to piss in!

Reactions: 10
Like all the bloody hen nights! Which was a disgrace a new outfit for every event they really are like over inflated dolls her and the Sicssors sisters!! Her engagement was in Utube over done also. Never met a crowd of wannabes like them with not a pot to piss in!
The you tube engagement was so icky. She was pretending she was going to keep it private and then due to popular demand released it 😂 she also swore blind it was total surprise. The friend recording it didn't raise her suspicions at all.

• Haha
Apparently she’s amazing now!! Ffs.

Bloody virgin living with her mammy after running there business in to the ground!!
Who is she? I jus went on for a quick glimpse

Who is she? I jus went on for a quick glimpse
Apparently she’s amazing now!! Ffs.

Bloody virgin living with her mammy after running there business in to the ground!!
I realized who she is I recognized her from Sabrinas stories from kopper I couldn’t stick sabby either I deleted her awhile back

Reactions: 10
imagine being so consumed and obsessed with food every second of the day, really bizarre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.