Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah doesn’t have the time to read online because she’s so busy with admin and her jobs 😂 dropping Luke to crèche and mikey the bikey to doggy day care

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marjorie is giving me major migraines at the moment. It’s not what she does it’s just looking at her face my head actually just goes nope! Can’t do it! Help! My brain is dying!

Reactions: 3
I’d like to know did the guard turn a blind eye to her with her Learner Permit or does she not have the L plates up??

Marjorie is giving me major migraines at the moment. It’s not what she does it’s just looking at her face my head actually just goes nope! Can’t do it! Help! My brain is dying!
Like duck did a Guard ask her had he been called to her house......the lies just keep rolling

Sad cow probably thinks he fancied her in her own deluded head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my God 🙈 She did not. Mortified. She is obviously hoping he'll watch her story and get in touch 🙈 She practically just said "take me" 🤣🤣 Cringe! And then dropped him coffee, wtf, talk about desperate and calls it a good deed, can't cope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my God 🙈 She did not. Mortified. She is obviously hoping he'll watch her story and get in touch 🙈 She practically just said "take me" 🤣🤣 Cringe! And then dropped him coffee, wtf, talk about desperate and calls it a good deed, can't cope!!
Unless he had a white stick and a guide dog I doubt she'll be hearing from him again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who did she give the coffee to? I think I blacked out and missed that part i was so bored 🤣🤣
The guards at a check point who didn’t stop her for having no full licensed driver in the car 🤔 ehh hello a good deed does not need to be broadcasted on social media just do it enjoy how it makes u feel rather dan fishing for likes, der all as bad as each other I swear

Reactions: 9
When she said she did a good deed and then started to explain it i lost interest. A good deed shouldn't be shared publicly with thousands of people, takes all the good out of it.

The guards at a check point who didn’t stop her for having no full licensed driver in the car 🤔 ehh hello a good deed does not need to be broadcasted on social media just do it enjoy how it makes u feel rather dan fishing for likes, der all as bad as each other I swear
Lol snap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly if some randomer got me a coffee I would politely say thank you, but not a hope I would drink it. Her and Julie need to cop on.

Reactions: 9
Honestly if some randomer got me a coffee I would politely say thank you, but not a hope I would drink it. Her and Julie need to cop on.
I said it on julies thread neither would I, I’m a hairdresser (lost job over covid) but wen we opened back up after first lock down teas and coffees wer band from salons of hygiene so don’t find it ok for them to be handing out random coffees like specially wen der not the best ppl with hygiene 🙈 also thought guards weren’t allowed accept “gifts” like for fear they would be something in the the drink etc

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ imagine the dry fanny she has at the moment! The shorts have sucked any moisture out so she’s probably sparking flames as she walks with friction! So to her any man with a pulse is after her! The tide wouldn’t take her out at this stage 😂😂😂😂

I just nearly got sick. I know this girl Vivienne since literally day dot. I mean very well. She is the nastiest snarkiest, rudest person you will ever meet. She would wipe the floor with you. She used to “model” ffs and ran the dress bar but I think her and Lisa fell out. I am tell you now Sarah has met her match. Take it from me she’s a bully. So far up her own hole it’s ridiculous. Ohhhhhh I’m shaking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
When she said she did a good deed and then started to explain it i lost interest. A good deed shouldn't be shared publicly with thousands of people, takes all the good out of it.

Lol snap
Missed it also I fell asleep!! 🤪

Reactions: 3
She said she recognised the guard from his tinder profile or he recognised her and some such mumbo jumbo. She's not afraid to make the 1st move. Obviously the little flirt has given her fanny flutters. She probably wrote her number, email, Instagram handle on his coffee cup.

• Haha
She has a thing for guards anyway, remember in killarney, she had another story about a guard, having her phone or something. He will have his work cut out for him, getting those shorts off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she recognised the guard from his tinder profile or he recognised her and some such mumbo jumbo. She's not afraid to make the 1st move. Obviously the little flirt has given her fanny flutters. She probably wrote her number, email, Instagram handle on his coffee cup.
No she said she was nearly gonna ask him was he on tinder! He said I recognise you from somewhere. But didn’t know where. Well duck me he’s some guard! 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought they were supposed to remember faces 😂😂😂 even a guard doesn’t recognise the munter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she said she was nearly gonna ask him was he on tinder! He said I recognise you from somewhere. But didn’t know where. Well duck me he’s some guard! 😂😂😂😂😂 I thought they were supposed to remember faces 😂😂😂 even a guard doesn’t recognise the munter
He no more said that now she wishes lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.